PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Club building equipment

grandmasterb
19th February 2010, 01:10 PM
Just putting the feelers out to see if anyone had any of this stuff laying around no longer in use before i buy/build new. Just about to build my new shed which is going to have a dedicated work station for golf :mrgreen:

Looking for:
shaft extractor
spine finder
groove sharpener (high res pics would be great so i can turn one up on lathe)
gripping gun/attachment
bulk lot of ferrules
6-10 Lamkin/Iomic/Golf pride grips

Reply or PM

Cheers Ben

oncewasagolfer
19th February 2010, 04:04 PM
I have a groove sharpener I can post you to try/copy then just post back. You should have gone in on the pure grip and air gun attachment group buy m8 think I just got in at the last minute. I am looking to build a shaft extractor and start doing my own club repairs.

grandmasterb
21st February 2010, 09:59 PM
I have a groove sharpener I can post you to try/copy then just post back. You should have gone in on the pure grip and air gun attachment group buy m8 think I just got in at the last minute. I am looking to build a shaft extractor and start doing my own club repairs.

Didn't like the look of the pure grips personally but looks like i've sorted some others now anyhow :mrgreen:

If i could borrow it to copy that would be great mate otherwise if you can just take some high res pics and send me, either way would be much appreciated.

Im looking at making a shaft extractor similar to the JB ones with the bottle jack, just have to do some more measuring.

Cheers Ben

grandmasterb
23rd February 2010, 04:35 PM
Gripping gun attachment and spine finder made, just need pics for sharpener.

oncewasagolfer
23rd February 2010, 04:56 PM
dont have a really good camera but will have a go and taking some pics for you;) just had a look on the groove sharpener website and they have better pics than I could ever take with my shit camera so you might want to check it out.

zigwah
23rd February 2010, 05:00 PM
pics of spine finder?

grandmasterb
23rd February 2010, 10:02 PM
dont have a really good camera but will have a go and taking some pics for you;) just had a look on the groove sharpener website and they have better pics than I could ever take with my shit camera so you might want to check it out.

Cheers mate no stress if you cant. I've had a look at pics online but haven't been able to find one that is up close of the tip. No a huge drama though im going to make a few up tomorrow or the next day so i'll see how i go.

pics of spine finder?

I'll put some up after i've finished cleaning the welds and flick a bit of paint on it mate. I wasn't 100% sure on the length they are supposed to be and think it might be a fraction short so i hope that wont change the way it works :-k

grandmasterb
24th April 2010, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, im still chasing a shaft extractor (still haven't quite nutted out the bugs with the one i built) also looking for a swing weight scale.

Cheers Ben

grandmasterb
4th May 2010, 10:39 PM
B-U-M-P

LeftyHoges
5th May 2010, 10:28 AM
I have this puller at home, love it, works great.

He ships to Aus for $40 bucks so for around $130 you can get it here if you don't have time / don't want to build your own.

Just my $0.02.

Cheers
LH

Captain Nemo
5th May 2010, 10:31 AM
www.theextractor.com (http://www.theextractor.com)
I have this one, works a treat!

chappy1970
5th May 2010, 12:20 PM
If your still looking for ferrules pm Virge, he can help you out.

grandmasterb
5th May 2010, 06:12 PM
I have this puller at home, love it, works great.

He ships to Aus for $40 bucks so for around $130 you can get it here if you don't have time / don't want to build your own.

Just my $0.02.

Cheers
LH

Which puller would that be???

www.theextractor.com (http://www.theextractor.com)
I have this one, works a treat!

I've been trying to get onto that site for over 2 weeks but it never loads, always comes up with error in connection :(

If your still looking for ferrules pm Virge, he can help you out.

Cheers mate, i'll shoot him a PM :D

LeftyHoges
6th May 2010, 10:53 AM
Which puller would that be???

Guess which dengus forgot to add the link???? :-) Sorry GMB!

This one.... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110529082481)