PDA

View Full Version : River Lakes day

peter_rs
16th March 2005, 03:26 PM
Hi Kezza,

Now River Lakes has its new carts when are we going to have that ozgolf day out there?

Are there any specail at present on rounds with or without kezza, possible match play location, that way you have to play the course and the golfer. Its a short course but it pays to be straight.

Jarro
16th March 2005, 03:43 PM
if i draw you in the matchplay, we can play our match out there if you like Peter :wink:

Jarro
16th March 2005, 04:12 PM
I got a bagful of 2 for 1 vouchers that works out to about $17 a game...with a free beer.

sweet deal Dicky ... cheers 8)

no offence Keza, but i don't think i'd pay any more than that for a round there :oops: :wink:

AndyP
16th March 2005, 04:33 PM
no offence Keza, but i don't think i'd pay any more than that for a round there :oops: :wink:
I've only played there the once, jarro, but I'm not a big fan either. However, it must be due for it's second chance soon.

Keza_G
16th March 2005, 04:48 PM
Got a fist ful of those 2 for 1's myself, was going to offer these out to anyone who wants one.... Let me know if you all want any...

those vouchers offer 2 for price of 1 ($17.50 each) this is the price walking though... cart is another $30 ($15.00 each so total $22.50).

If taking a cart, please remember to bring Licence, Credit Card and car keys for Insurance etc.....

Gimme a date and I'll "Hook you up"...

Cheers

Keza

Trung
16th March 2005, 05:42 PM
those vouchers offer 2 for price of 1 ($17.50 each) this is the price walking though... cart is another $30 ($15.00 each so total $22.50).

That would be $32.50 with cart :wink:

River Lakes is near Carbrook right? Don't take Jarro there, he can't swim. O:)

Keza_G
16th March 2005, 08:49 PM

That would be $32.50 with cart :wink:

OOOOppps..., Thanks Trungy !!!! Had a brain fart...

Yes Riverlakes is just down the road from Carbrook... If you wanna have a little sneak peak at the 10th... I am in discussions with management to build & design their webpage and have made 3 mock ups and put links at the bottom of my web page... or have a click on the link.....
http://www.kerigardiner.com/Riverlakes.html
open to comments...

Cheers

Keza

Trung
16th March 2005, 09:09 PM
great looking course at a great membership price :D

and a good web designer :wink:

990B Luva
16th March 2005, 09:11 PM

got that right, the course aint half bad either

Keza_G
16th March 2005, 09:51 PM

Thanks Trungy and Brett ..... only a mock, I have given them a quote to complete the site and am waiting for a reply....

Membership will be less in april as new pricing comes into affect plus no joining fee... am considering what to do when my membership at Windaroo lakes runs out in May....

Cheers

Keza

Onewood
16th March 2005, 11:24 PM
Well done Keza, 8) the only thing missing is the driving range sign :D in the middle of the lake :wink: maybe add the par behind each fairway sign :roll:

markTHEblake
16th March 2005, 11:32 PM
have you ever considered using a database driven site?

I have been using Mambo on my site (and some others) for a while. and there is a bunch of other similar ones, the best part is there is nothing to learn, just research what features yuo want. i dont think i will go back to plain old html again, the features of PHP scripts is too great.

peter_rs
17th March 2005, 08:37 AM

That’s half the fun of match play on a challenging course- The short hole you can go after 1st par 4 250m (water down the right). If you go first and pull off a good shot the press is straight on :lol: (or you could slice it out into the water :oops: ). The course plays a role as much as any “trash talking” would :evil: . I will be the first to say you can lose few balls, but that’s the fun and means your going for your shots.

Nice web page kezza- another effort of Yahoo! PageBuilder 2.61.87 & Netscape :wink: . Doesn’t anyone right the code anymore. Blakey you r right about the power of php or java scripting.

I don’t know about the membership rates being that cheap.

markTHEblake
22nd March 2005, 03:31 PM
I am keen to play at Riverlakes again (although i swore i never would) sometime between now and Sat 2nd. Am caddying for a mate and i want to get the good oil on some of those holes becuase he has never played there.

anyone else want to go out there, wednesday maybe?