PDA

View Full Version : Dint Putter

mint
18th February 2010, 05:44 PM
does anyone have one of these and if you do what is the feedback ?

Have been looking into them for some time but wanted a review if i could get one ?

Webster
18th February 2010, 05:46 PM
crap

Minor_Threat
18th February 2010, 06:54 PM
I still have one from about 1990.

I havent used it for about 18 years, but remember it was soft, VERY soft feel.

mint
19th February 2010, 10:37 AM
crap

fair enough.. cant find one to test out anywere so i guess i will take that as good adive and stick to what i have got!

dhills2
19th February 2010, 10:42 AM
crap

You just can't argue with such quality constructive criticism :)

Love it.

parlyboy
19th February 2010, 10:47 AM
They look ghey.

But there is one on Ebay. 10 dollar...cheep!

Deano
19th February 2010, 02:14 PM
The Craig Parry model is good.
I picked one up off Ebay a couple of years back.

MegaWatty
19th February 2010, 02:22 PM
Gees. Talk about a tough crowd. From my experience and from owning an old Augustan model, I reckon they're a good putter. However, they have re-emerged and I'm sure sure about they're current stuff. Ask Paz what hethinks of the one that he helped design. I reckon he won't be saying it's crap.

The world would be a boring boring place if we all used the same stuff, wore the same clothes and playe the same putter. FWIW, I think they look great. Oh yeh, and another Aussie company that's having a crack.

Mint. Try and have a go of one and see if YOU like it. We all know how personal putting is!

Ferrins
25th October 2013, 08:26 PM
There is one on Gumtree Brisbane in a set of ladies sticks with one cute teddy bag.

wazandnic
25th October 2013, 10:06 PM
I used to have Dint as a customer doing flow meter castings. Castings are their original core business and they branched into putters many years ago. Craig Parry did help with the design of one the CP1, probably about 20 years ago and used it for a few years. Doubt he has used one for many years though. Their putters being cast and generally brass were always quite soft.

They tried to break into the mallet about 5 years ago with the Dint Tee... but not sure it was the success they hoped. Looking at their website they look like they have moved out of the putter area a bit and more into just general golf castings... cups, ball washers, tee markers and other golf course equipment. But I'm sure if you emailed or called them they could give some info on their putters and if they still have any they sell. They were nice blokes.

IMO can probably get a better quality milled putter these days.

ozbrother
26th October 2013, 05:25 PM
Had one in the mid 90's - won it in a comp - and loved it - for awhile...

golf2013
26th October 2013, 08:42 PM
My dad used to have a bass one was a nice looking putter