PDA

View Full Version : Resolved abuse and baiting.

zigwah
15th February 2010, 11:56 AM
JUst thought i would say that if you are going to have a policy like this, then it needs to be applied to everyone the same. you shouldn't have a problem with myself anymore because all the baiters a i have on ignore, but now they willbe bored and they will find someone else.

I should have done this earlier.

Oh. BTW would it be ok for me to infer some things about JC to see if he has me on ignore, just wondering f this wouldbe ok because several instaces still apply but i couldn't be botthered taking him off ignore to find them.

cheers

Zig

Still a great site

henno
15th February 2010, 11:59 AM
BTW would it be ok for me to infer some things about JC to see if he has me on ignore

Why do you care if he has you on ignore or not? Just do nothing. It's the best option.

Sydney Hacker
15th February 2010, 12:03 PM
Or do your whinging in a email to admin so we don't have to press ignore on another thread !

AndyP
15th February 2010, 12:04 PM
JUst thought i would say that if you are going to have a policy like this, then it needs to be applied to everyone the same. Are you implying that it's not? If so, then you should take that up with the moderators.

This whole post should have been sent to a moderator or via email, not the general forum.

Oh. BTW would it be ok for me to infer some things about JC to see if he has me on ignoreNo.

zigwah
15th February 2010, 12:07 PM
Or do your whinging in a email to admin so we don't have to press ignore on another thread !

Ah forgot you

Iain
15th February 2010, 12:10 PM
But you can't put AndyP on ignore.... :lol:

virge666
15th February 2010, 12:13 PM
Are you implying that it's not? If so, then you should take that up with the moderators.

This whole post should have been sent to a moderator or via email, not the general forum.

No.

Agreed Andy - delete this thread - we don't need tripe like this is our great forum.

Go and cry elsewhere.

OZgolf Mod
15th February 2010, 12:20 PM
The rules announcement was made in a thread without replies for a reason. It's not up for public debate. Any issues need to be sent to admin@ozgolf.net.