13th February 2010, 11:45 PM
11.24 &11.30

senecio 37
Blake 33
Daves 33

markTHEblake
14th February 2010, 08:46 PM
Scores are in.

Carbrook is in magnificent condition, if only I lived closer, i would be there!

Rusty
16th February 2010, 12:08 AM
ah what!! this game snuck through. i can't keep a track on all the threads - even the important ones.

Rusty
17th February 2010, 09:51 AM
just to clarify - no confirmation of playing means not playing.

when i'm pressed for time to view the threads, i'll just look at the first 2-3 pages of the portal, and then the first tee section to see what games are on. was looking for a 1st Tee thread with the title of Carbrook. most of the time i won't have the time to follow the matchplay thread talk of when the game will be organised (i'll just by chance stumble across that thread), and then just look for the follow on thread with course name, date and time in the title, or searching for Carbrook in the title in the 1st Tee section.

missed out on this one.

to avoid miscommunication, after no confirmation/communication from a comment in a thread, when a confirmation is asked for and definitely required, then 1. pm, if no response 2. text, then if no response 3. phone. of course 5 players into 1 group does make it a bit hard.

no rant, just an explanation and view.

markTHEblake
17th February 2010, 07:13 PM
I thought you confirmed, but its no big deal. I wasnt particularily paying attention to the thread, as i was in the zone for a week, and we never did start a proper 1st tee topic, so thats probably where the blame lies.

I agree its hard to keep up to date on Ozgolf now, new posts in 24 hours often exceeds 3 pages, and the pro shop, most drops off page one after day.

The tribunal did discuss the appropriate penalty, options discussed were
1. play with my old harvey penics for 2 ozgolf games
2. Tarred and feathered.
3. Both.

in the end we decided $100 would do..... each.

Rusty
17th February 2010, 11:29 PM
on appeal - decision overturned, though a headphone listening of the Time Bandits classic "I'm Only Shooting Love" was recommended.

Choppa
14th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Included in 2010 POTY