PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Wanted: Cord Grips

Minor_Threat
11th February 2010, 09:12 AM
Im hoping some of you hos have a stash of grips laying around and would be happy to sell them to me.

Looking for either

1. 8 x Lamkin Crossline Standard Full Cord
2. 8 x Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord
3. 8 x Anything else that is good as I know these were good 5 years ago and Im stuck in the past.

Hoping to get these ASAP as I want to try my new irons!

Minor_Threat
11th February 2010, 09:31 AM
I couldnt wait and went ahead and ordered 13 x Golf Pride Tour Velvets for $73 delivered from Ebay.

Cheers

Jarro
11th February 2010, 09:45 AM
I couldnt wait and went ahead and ordered 13 x Golf Pride Tour Velvets for $73 delivered from Ebay.

Cheers

Link please.

I'm after some TV's as well 8-)

**nevermind, found them**

addamsmith
11th February 2010, 11:32 AM
Hi Minor
I am pulling off 9 golf pride tour velvet cords in 7 out of 10 you can have them for free when I take them off.
Send me youe address
Addam

addamsmith
11th February 2010, 11:34 AM
Jarro
I just realised that minor has some coming so I will give these to you if you want if Minor does not need them now

Jarro
11th February 2010, 11:37 AM
Thanks Addam :)

Minor_Threat
11th February 2010, 02:15 PM
Hi Minor
I am pulling off 9 golf pride tour velvet cords in 7 out of 10 you can have them for free when I take them off.
Send me youe address
Addam
If Jarro wants them he can have them, however I would like them for another set I have..

Not fussed either way.

addamsmith
11th February 2010, 02:17 PM
Hi Minor
I have tonnes of great grips that I am taking off older sets I have, I have a set of Lamkin Cords you can have so send me your info I will take them off on the weekend
Cheers
Addddddam

Minor_Threat
11th February 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Minor
I have tonnes of great grips that I am taking off older sets I have, I have a set of Lamkin Cords you can have so send me your info I will take them off on the weekend
Cheers
Addddddam
Thanks mate, PM sent.