PDA

View Full Version : Nike 52* Chrome Wedge - Well... not selling now :P

andylo
12th March 2005, 08:32 PM
I hate it, so I sell it. The gayiest club I have in the bag. Every now and then it will gives me a good shot that feel so well but only happen once a year.

The condition is great and the grooves are all there because I only manage to get the ball into the sweetspot twice a year :cry:

Willing to trade with a Cleveland gap with standard or low bounce.

terryand
12th March 2005, 08:35 PM
I hate it, so I sell it. The gayiest club I have in the bag. Every now and then it will gives me a good shot that feel so well but only happen once a year.

Nice sales pitch A-Lo.

Give the club a bad rap then put it on the market :roll:

Is this a new method.

Terry.

andylo
12th March 2005, 08:37 PM
I believe 90% of ppl in OZG agree Nike wedges are great but its not for me. But ask Kee and he can prove how many time I swear to the wedge... probably about 36 times a round :p

terryand
12th March 2005, 08:39 PM
I believe 90% of ppl in OZG agree Nike wedges are great but its not for me. But ask Kee and he can prove how many time I swear to the wedge... probably about 36 times a round :p

I'd get rid of it too if I was using it twice on every hole :wink:

Terry.

andylo
12th March 2005, 08:41 PM
Probably shoot under 90s without it :lol:

AndyP
13th March 2005, 06:42 AM
If you were to get a new wedge, wouldn't this be against the conditions of the agreement you have with Kee?
Is a box of balls heading Kee's way?

macleod
13th March 2005, 10:26 AM
quick, PM Kev!

this can be the match to the 56 nike i sold him yonks ago! :D

andylo
13th March 2005, 02:06 PM
If you were to get a new wedge, wouldn't this be against the conditions of the agreement you have with Kee?

Don't worry :) I got another wedge (actually another 2) in garage with simular loft but I find they works way better. Change to Nike was purely because of the name.... a HO thing I used to do ;)

Jarro
13th March 2005, 02:20 PM
Andylo ..... you need one of these :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18980&item=7141192935&rd=1

the club... not the girl :roll:

Fishman Dan
13th March 2005, 06:05 PM

Don't worry :) I got another wedge (actually another 2) in garage with simular loft but I find they works way better. Change to Nike was purely because of the name.... a HO thing I used to do ;)

What are the other wedges - Titleist? Cleveland? :roll:

andylo
13th March 2005, 10:10 PM
Andylo ..... you need one of these :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18980&item=7141192935&rd=1

the club... not the girl :roll:

Heehee... Love to but can't :cry:

The other wedge is a RAM. Nothing big.

By the way, just came back to Aus on Fri, had a game with Kee on Sat (and hated the Nike). Only spent 5.5 hours on driving range in HK and that's why I can't pitch jack. (it seems yesterday I have a lot of 30-50 meters range so need to gap wedge more often) and today I spent a good 5 hours in Tee Time doing nothing with pitch and now I pitch like a dream with any wedges.... so not selling it now :p :lol: