PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Jaybam vs Goonie take 2

jaybam
9th February 2010, 06:56 PM
Allright mate lets get this done sooner rather than later. Name a few courses you might like a hit at. I havent been to Windaroo for a while so maybe we can look at something like that. Within the next couple of weeks would be good too.
Otherwise you could see if Toby can get us a time at Carbrook one Saturday.

peter_rs
9th February 2010, 07:39 PM
Go jaybam.....

goonie
9th February 2010, 09:31 PM
What sort of time do you want to play at Carbrook? Tobe normally tees off at 6.18am
I will send him an email and see what he says.

goonie
14th February 2010, 04:06 PM
Tobe says its a no go, we could try a sunday or see if we can book Sat on our own.

Any Carbrook members on here.

Reddy bay, Nudgee or Maybe Wolston if we get desperate.

jaybam
14th February 2010, 06:09 PM
not driving all the way to nudgee can tell you right now
reddy bay = not a fan.
poo lakes is an option.
or windaroo
even oxley on a sunday
or gailes

goonie
24th February 2010, 07:39 AM
Lets try and play this on the weekend of the 6/7th. I would prefer early morning or afternoon, not mid morning (ruins the whole day) I will put a post in the 1st Tee to see if we can get someone to host something.

Is poo lakes north lakes? I haven't played Oxley, Windaroo or Gailes, but if we need to we can play one of them.

razaar
24th February 2010, 08:00 AM
Hope you pair of fine weather matchplayers get it done this time.:razz:

jaybam
24th February 2010, 03:32 PM
Lets try and play this on the weekend of the 6/7th. I would prefer early morning or afternoon, not mid morning (ruins the whole day) I will put a post in the 1st Tee to see if we can get someone to host something.

Is poo lakes north lakes? I haven't played Oxley, Windaroo or Gailes, but if we need to we can play one of them.

IS actually that little shit hole called river lakes.

goonie
27th February 2010, 01:12 PM
Booked in at Carbrook at 12.45 on the 7th of March

jaybam
6th March 2010, 09:17 AM
You want to give these guys a ring and see how the course is holding up or we just show up and hope its playable?? Still pissing down here at the moment.

Eag's
6th March 2010, 09:20 AM
Looking very unlikely JB, it has been bucketing down here non stop today :(

goonie
6th March 2010, 02:41 PM
Hasn't rained here much today, a little bit last night but not bad, I will give them a call.

goonie
6th March 2010, 03:07 PM
just called, they said no carts but at this stage walking is fine, a few wet spots but not to bad.