PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Matchplay - SeQLD Division - Draw and results.

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 12:22 AM
Pool A

Due Dates........Prizemoney (paid to loser at end of round)
Round 1: May 31.....$2000
Round 2: July 31.....$4000
Qtr: Sept 30...........$8000
Semi : Nov 26th.......$16000
Final : Nov 27th........$32000 & Winner $64000

** Everybody please PM your opponents to arrange your match.
** Rules (please read before asking questions):
http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1780&start=0

http://i137.exs.cx/img137/3442/ozgolfmatchplay5df.jpg

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 12:24 AM

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 12:25 AM
The Final
27 November
AM round Ozgolf Championships.

Winner Pool A

v

Winner Pool B

Jarro
12th March 2005, 12:46 AM
Blakey, would you rather we arrange our matches in private via PM's ... or should we post in here for all to see :?:

Peter_rs_644 ... where/when do you wanna play our match :?:

Trung
12th March 2005, 01:09 AM
The Final
27 November

Winner Pool A

v

Winner Pool B

WTF? :x :x :x :x :evil:

Blakey, if the southerners are not included. I'm gonna have to physically pull your brain out and feed it to the cat at the Ozgolf Champs.... This is you first and final warning. :evil: :twisted:

Onewood
12th March 2005, 06:43 AM
I disagree with this draw............no concideration for the Wynum game

I thought that was the Idea on bringing this early :roll:

amanda
12th March 2005, 07:03 AM

Blakey, if the southerners are not included. I'm gonna have to physically pull your brain out and feed it to the cat at the Ozgolf Champs.... This is you first and final warning. :evil: :twisted:
I'm sure Blakey meant to put the "winner of SeQld division is the winner of pool A champ vs pool B champ" :wink:

If not - I can help with the brain extraction 8)

AndyP
12th March 2005, 07:52 AM
01 AndyP 01
VS
32 Shazza(Peter_rs partner) 100
Due Dates
Round 1: May 31

Peter_rs, if the draw stays as it is (which it probably won't :roll:), we could probably organise to play in the same group at the Gailes Hackers in April. What do you and Sharon think?

The Final
27 November

I disagree with this draw............no concideration for the Wynum game
My preference would be not to have to play a matchplay round in conjunction with any other "major" comp, such as the Wynnum Cup and Champs.

I'm sure Blakey meant to put the "winner of SeQld division is the winner of pool A champ vs pool B champ" :wink:

If not - I can help with the brain extraction 8)
What does it matter? The matchplay comps are being played separately. As the thread title suggests this is the draw for SE Qld.
Time for someone to take charge of the NSW draw, methinks.

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 08:45 AM
Blakey, if the southerners are not included.

got no idea what your on about? this thread is about the qlders only.

the southerners need to get their act together and sign up, i cant start a draw for you lot until you have got all the names together. I dont know who all the sydney people are to spoon feed you like i did for the qlders.

I disagree with this draw............no concideration for the Wynum game. I thought that was the Idea on bringing this early :roll:

i did it early cos G69 was getting antsy and there was probably nobody left to join in. Dont see any need to get games done early. 10 weeks is plenty of time to organise a single game, even this lot can manage that.

also matchplay and stroke play shouldnt be combined. people can do what they want but i am not going to enforce that. andyp has already expressed he doenst want combine the two.

If the draw gets 'rigged' like they do in the AFL, someone will complain about something. This was the fairest way.

Yep Jarro, might be better to take your game arrangements to PM's. after all nobody else cares when you are organising your own matches

Jarro
12th March 2005, 08:58 AM
Yep Jarro, might be better to take your game arrangements to PM's. after all nobody else cares when you are organising your own matches

OK .. fine.

Do you want us to post the time/place of our matches once we have arranged everything :?: .. or just the result upon completion :?:

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 09:02 AM

OK .. fine.

Do you want us to post the time/place of our matches once we have arranged everything :?: .. or just the result upon completion :?:

might as well put a sperate thread in the 1st Tee forum like we do any other ozgolf day. We sure as hell want to read about you getting your bum kicked, and take any opportunity we can to heckle, i mean provide support.

cazandpaul
12th March 2005, 01:44 PM
Caz and I are unable to nominate for the matchplay as Caz has her own business ladies pennant, we are going away in May and are saving our days off and my roster is so rooted at the moment I don't know if I'm coming or going :evil: .

Good luck to everyone - we will follow the results with interest.

Jarro
12th March 2005, 02:10 PM
might as well put a sperate thread in the 1st Tee forum like we do any other ozgolf day. We sure as hell want to read about you getting your bum kicked, and take any opportunity we can to heckle, i mean provide support.

GO TEZZA GO TEZZA GO TEZZA GO TEZZA :wink:

AndyP
12th March 2005, 02:11 PM
Blakey, does this mean the draw has to be re-shuffled or do CazandPaul's opponents get byes now?

Jono
12th March 2005, 05:06 PM
The Final
27 November

Winner Pool A

v

Winner Pool B

Blakey,

Do you think we can have the QLD vs NSW final in the PM round of the Ozgolf Champs? Of course, only if the NSW winner can play in the Ozgolf Championships, I suppose ...

Onewood
12th March 2005, 06:01 PM
Blakey, does this mean the draw has to be re-shuffled or do CazandPaul's opponents get byes now?

I would say yes...unless someone else joins in the next 2 weeks...

markTHEblake
12th March 2005, 11:19 PM
maybe
yes
your dreamin
we'll see

by rights as cazandpaul and paulandcaz didnt actually nominate in the first place the draw shoudl be redone, and the top seeds get the bye.

Onewood
12th March 2005, 11:54 PM
maybe
yes
your dreamin
we'll see

by rights as cazandpaul and paulandcaz didnt actually nominate in the first place the draw shoudl be redone, and the top seeds get the bye.

The luck of the draw....leave it be :wink:

Jarro
13th March 2005, 09:47 AM
maybe
yes
your dreamin
we'll see

.. maybe we should redo the draw :?

seems a bit harsh that someone will get a bye first up because he was down to play someone who was never even going to play in this thing :roll:

Davemason
13th March 2005, 11:15 AM
First thing to "blakey" good job getting this off the ground and running with it after all some one had to . =D>
But I think what we should do is confirm everyone (QLDer that is) who is going to play( set a date to confirm say NLT this Friday 18 MAR to confirm) and then redo the draw with the changers ,I seem to remember someone just putting in a heap of names and not confirming that they were going to be playing.
Plus could we organise a day for the MP , some time before the first round cut-off so the a few matches can be played on that day to make a day out of it ,but enough time for the other matches to be played .

That is my 2cent in. 8-[

And choppa just name a place and when and I'm there bare in mind I'm 400km away in Bundy, I've played at Gaile last time I was in Brisse I think you were there , Let me know

AndyP
13th March 2005, 02:16 PM
First thing to "blakey" good job getting this off the ground and running with it after all some one had to . =D>

I seem to remember someone just putting in a heap of names and not confirming that they were going to be playing.
That was part of Blakey's good job.

damoocow
13th March 2005, 09:32 PM
So is there going to be a redraw or not ??

and as far as I can tell there is no compulsion for the final to be played at CTH - which is good news for anyone who can't make it to the champs

Blakey wrote

6-8 weeks for each round. be finished by november.

So if we get rid of the dodgy Blakey 'non entrants' we should be able to wrap this thing up by July or August !!!

damoocow

peter_rs
14th March 2005, 09:02 AM
Hi Blakey,

Are we just using our AGU/WGA of the Day or do we lock it in at the start and use the same one the whole comp?

So r we going to have another day at Emmy for match play that was good value, and you could share a cart with the opposition for the "conversation"?

Peter_rs_644 ... where/when do you wanna play our match :?:

Hi jarro, I don't know if you got lucky or what drawing me? Looks like I get 13 shots(at present).

Hi AndyP,

What hcp do you play off? Shazza is off 24. where/when do you wanna play our match ?

To Both,

We are booked for the next three weekends with golf. (hackers(Sunday), Middle Rigde Open(easter), Riverlakes Pro-am(Sat)) Shazza is having Surgery the following week and cann't play for six after that so the matches will have to happen soon.

St Lucia on the sunday after the river lakes pro-am?

markTHEblake
14th March 2005, 09:14 AM
** Rules (please read before asking questions): http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1780&start=0

AndyP
14th March 2005, 09:46 AM
** Rules (please read before asking questions): http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1780&start=0
So in other words, it's Blakey's way or the highway.

.. maybe we should redo the draw

seems a bit harsh that someone will get a bye first up because he was down to play someone who was never even going to play in this thing

But I think what we should do is confirm everyone (QLDer that is) who is going to play( set a date to confirm say NLT this Friday 18 MAR to confirm) and then redo the draw with the changers

So is there going to be a redraw or not ??
So do we need a poll to decide if we need a redraw? :roll:
Several of the people who are in the draw haven't even confirmed that they can play.

AndyP
14th March 2005, 10:14 AM
yeah lets frig around for another couple of months...nominating....confirming nomination....confirming acceptance of the draw....arranging games. We might actually get this thing started by championships time at the Tweed...if thats confirmed and agreed by then. :roll:
Are you afraid that you might actually get an opponent that turns up?
The original date for registration was 20/3, the end of this week. What was wrong with that?

Davemason
14th March 2005, 10:42 AM
AP
I'm not afraid of playing anyone on this entire forum (well, maybe flourgirl). The handicap is a great leveller. Plus in matchplay.....its 70% talent, 30% sledge. I might be lacking in the first category but will be full tonk on the latter.

Just give me my opponent and i'll play him....providing its sometime this year.

Are you prepair to come and play Coral Cove If we get matched together :?:

davidp
14th March 2005, 11:39 AM
AP
I'm not afraid of playing anyone on this entire forum (well, maybe flourgirl). The handicap is a great leveller. Plus in matchplay.....its 70% talent, 30% sledge. I might be lacking in the first category but will be full tonk on the latter.

Being your potential 2nd round opponent, I look forward to SledgeFest. Bring it on. :lol: :lol:

markTHEblake
14th March 2005, 11:58 AM
yeah lets frig around for another couple of months

thats why i said March 20, thats next week, now get stuck into making sure that everybody knows about it and we can kick off on time.

You proved with the Ozgolf championships organisation that if one person calls all the shots it will happen. If its open up for discussion then it never happens.

We will stick with the plan.

davidp
14th March 2005, 12:14 PM
What really worries me about you dave is your sig. All those numbers and letters...i have no idea what they are ???? :smt017

Anyhow, the way thing are shaping up we probably won't meet in round 2. There looks like there will be a couple more draws done before everyone is happy with the round one setup. :wink:

Mate, if it would help, I'll provide pretty pictures with small words. :lol:

davidp
14th March 2005, 12:32 PM
Just pictures will be fine davey.
By the way, what is your least favourite course in SE Qld....for future reference ?

Pacific, I couldn't play there even if you gave me 5 a side. Oh, wait, you would give me 5 a side. :lol:

Flowergirl
14th March 2005, 03:16 PM
AP

Afraid of little old me............why?????????????? :shock: what have I done :?:

markTHEblake
14th March 2005, 06:49 PM
The first 18 holes will not be a prob...it's the 19th hole that worries me.

not a lot happened at the 19th hole last time, but nobody seems to be talking about the 20th - yet?

Choppa
14th March 2005, 11:10 PM
Now I am lost. What are we doing here, sticking with Blakey's draw (got my vote) doing another, do we have to confirm that we are playing.....where am I?????

markTHEblake
15th March 2005, 12:15 AM
Choppa. I am assuming your playing unless you tell us your not.

what we really want is ;
- two more players
- that anyone else who are not forum addicts get told about it. We are relying on these peoples closer freinds to let em know.

i cant see why everyone cant play - you got 2.5 mths to organise a game of golf between two people, surely nobody can be that busy.

AndyP
17th March 2005, 04:03 PM
01 AndyP 01
02 Brisvegas 02 (OUT)
03 onewood 03
04 Eags 04
05 Iain 05
06 G69 06
07 Jarro 07
08 Shavey 09
09 damoocow 11
10 MacLeod 13
11 davidp 15
12 Nudgee 16
13 Choppa 18
14 Tezza 19
15 Gazgolf. 21
16 Andylo 24
17 990B Luva 25
18 MTB 26
19 Davemason 27
20 Senecio 28 Not Confirmed
21 Kee 32
22 Keza_G 33
23 Mr Keza_G 36
24 CobraSS 38
25 Peter_rs_644 39
26 Brooky17 46 Not Confirmed, but probably out
27 Drunken 69
28 Roc 74
29 Griz 100 Not confirmed
30 Shazza(Peter_rs partner) 100
Still up to 6 spots available as far as I can tell, Blakey.

Onewood
17th March 2005, 08:18 PM
Now I am lost. What are we doing here, sticking with Blakey's draw (got my vote) doing another, do we have to confirm that we are playing.....where am I?????

I agree :oops: can someone PM me when this get's off the ground :oops:

Got my vote to

If you get a bye good luck to you 8)

lets get this show on the road :roll:

Blakey please just post this.....DRAW HAS BEEN DONE AND THAT IS FINAL and lets start getting some serious sledging happening here :D

Griz is a starter :P

AndyP
18th March 2005, 07:47 AM
01 AndyP 01
02 Brisvegas 02 (OUT)
03 onewood 03
04 Eags 04
05 Iain 05
06 G69 06
07 Jarro 07
08 Shavey 09
09 damoocow 11
10 MacLeod 13
11 davidp 15
12 Nudgee 16
13 Choppa 18
14 Tezza 19
15 Gazgolf. 21
16 Andylo 24
17 990B Luva 25
18 MTB 26
19 Davemason 27
20 Senecio 28 Confirmed
21 Kee 32
22 Keza_G 33
23 Mr Keza_G 36
24 CobraSS 38
25 Peter_rs_644 39
26 Brooky17 46 Not Confirmed, but probably out
27 Drunken 69
28 Roc 74
29 Griz 100 Confirmed
30 Shazza(Peter_rs partner) 100

4 spots now.
What about wavemaker? Matches against him could be played on the Sunshine Coast, if he is willing to come down that far.
Interested, wavey?

senecio
19th March 2005, 04:17 PM
Just re-affirming my confirmation via AndyP.

Ryan

Davemason
20th March 2005, 08:22 PM
I'll be in Brisbane in the weekend of 2&3 of April going home on the Monday the 4th
Hopefully I can get my first round of the match play out of the way
Choppa I've sent you a PM hope we can work something out for that weekend on the Sunday.

Davemason
20th March 2005, 08:31 PM
Well the deadline has passed....what the hell are we doing now oh goatee'd one ? :roll:

Start to organise your matches if the last draw stands, and if you get a bye well that is just your good luck
or do you want Blakey to oganise the games for you as well?

AndyP
20th March 2005, 08:55 PM
Well the deadline has passed....what the hell are we doing now oh goatee'd one ? :roll:

Start to organise your matches if the last draw stands, and if you get a buy well that is just your good luck
or do you want Blakey to oganise the games for you as well?
As it stands the person who was seeded 31st will get a bye because Vegas is not playing. Not acceptable.

The nomination date has arrived. Let's get the draw redone, then GAME ON!

The following have confirmed (28 people, all up):
AndyP
onewood
Eags
Iain
G69
Jarro
Shavey
damoocow
MacLeod
davidp
Nudgee
Choppa
Tezza
Gazgolf
Andylo
990B Luva
MTB
Davemason
Senecio
Kee
Keza_G
Mr Keza_G
CobraSS
Peter_rs_644
Drunken
Roc
Griz
Shazza(Peter_rs partner)

markTHEblake
20th March 2005, 09:21 PM

check your calender oh bespectacled one, arrived maybe, but not passed just yet.
i'm knackered. your just going to have to wait until tomorrow.

peter_rs
21st March 2005, 12:55 PM
Hi blakey,

Just to be a pain in the arse, its after the 20th. Do we have a draw?

markTHEblake
21st March 2005, 02:23 PM
busy busy busy, and gotta go out now.

here is the updated field list after the weekend scores in POTY order.
You should be able to work out who is playing.
and am I the only one who thinks Brisvegas is being a girl for saying he doesnt want to play? c'mon guys rub it in. I mean how can someone say they havent got time to play a Bye :?
(and its not as if someones spot is being taken)

1 Brisvegas
2 AndyP
3 onewood
4 Eags
5 Iain
6 G69
7 Jarro
8 Shavey
9 damoocow
10 davidp
11 Choppa
12 MacLeod
13 Gazgolf
14 990B Luva
15 Tezza
16 Nudgee
17 Griz
18 Andylo
19 MTB
20 Davemason
21 Senecio
22 Kee
23 Keza_G
24 Mr Keza_G
25 CobraSS
26 Peter_rs_644
27 Roc
28 Drunken
29 Shazza(Peter_rs partner)

AndyP
21st March 2005, 02:33 PM
I mean how can someone say they havent got time to play a Bye :?
(and its not as if someones spot is being taken)
Why would he assume that he was getting a bye in the first round?

I'm coming after you number 31. :twisted:

peter_rs
21st March 2005, 02:40 PM
ok so given Brisvegas is a girl :( , wait even the girls are playing :?

AndyP(2) Vs Shazza(29) (11 shots)
Iain(5) Vs Peter_rs(26) (9 shots)

Sorry Jarro you miss out on a good(easy) first round win.

What did I do to the Golfing Gods to draw the UNIT?

So is there a course you don't like, this man plays everywhere?

AndyP
21st March 2005, 02:50 PM

Wrong Peter.
With the above list:
Vegas, AndyP, Onewood bye.
Eags (4) vs Shazza (29)
Jarro (7) vs Peter_Rs_644 (26)
Looks like your match doesn't change.

peter_rs
21st March 2005, 03:09 PM
OK my mistake, forgot for the best draw you need 2,4,8,16,32. I was thinking 28 players without bris 2,4,7(bye),14,28. don't get me wrong I want the best to play but like tiger if they don't want to play you cann't make them.

either way.

If the draw is done and final.....
going once....

going twice.....

ALL DONE AND FINAL

ets bring it on. :lol:

BrisVegas
21st March 2005, 03:30 PM

Wrong Peter.
With the above list:
Vegas, AndyP, Onewood bye.

Crikey, I wasn't even playing this thing and already I'm being sledged.... Who is this Peters_Arss character anyway?? :roll: Get some time up young fella. :P

Seeing as the goatee'd one is forcing me to play, I guess I gotta go and read all the preamble to this event.... So, who am I playing in July? :lol:

AndyP
21st March 2005, 03:32 PM
Seeing as the goatee'd one is forcing me to play, I guess I gotta go and read all the preamble to this event.... So, who am I playing in July? :lol:
Griz or Nudgee.

BrisVegas
21st March 2005, 03:37 PM
thanks Champ.

Please let it not be that big scary Spanish man.

peter_rs
21st March 2005, 03:40 PM
Sorry Brisvegas was I sledgeing you :oops: :cry: . I was just following Blakeys lead and just giving you a little rib work.

I would save any sledgeing for in person. :lol:

BrisVegas
21st March 2005, 03:54 PM
Sorry Brisvegas was I sledgeing you :oops: :cry: . I was just following Blakeys lead and just giving you a little rib work.

I would save any sledgeing for in person. :lol:

Good idea. I don't have an emoticon for "you got nuthin", so I'll save that for when we play too.

I'm not bothered by the sledging. Just ask stoney. I thrive on it. I just hadn't realised it was going on. I'll follow the matchplay sledge/thread more closely from now on. :twisted:

peter_rs
21st March 2005, 03:58 PM
nice sledge without being one. :lol: As I said I don't care if you play or not its your choice, I just want the games to start.

Jarro
21st March 2005, 04:03 PM
how about one of you geeky comptuer nerds do something like this for our side of the draw :roll: :P :wink:

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/9127/matchplay1fb.jpg

AndyP
21st March 2005, 04:27 PM
Try this link to the Matchplay draw (http://andrewpholden.tripod.com/OZgolf/OZgolf_Matchplay.htm).

Anyone interested in having a Repecharge draw for the first round losers, and so on. We should at least have a 3rd place playoff.

Jarro
21st March 2005, 04:36 PM
nice work PeeDiddy 8)

Onewood
21st March 2005, 04:38 PM
how about one of you geeky comptuer nerds do something like this for our side of the draw :roll: :P :wink:

http://img233.exs.cx/img233/9127/matchplay1fb.jpg

Well done Jarro, 8) that looks awesome :P when are you doing the Brisbane one :D

CobraSS
21st March 2005, 04:42 PM
Do tezza and Alo want to play their match at Woodford, if so I can put you both in the same group :?:

AndyP
21st March 2005, 04:55 PM
Not sure if this image is more convenient. :?

http://i149.exs.cx/img149/783/matchplay7vz.jpg

terryand
21st March 2005, 05:02 PM
Do tezza and Alo want to play their match at Woodford, if so I can put you both in the same group :?:

I'll pass thanks SS.

I want to take A-Lo to Brooky....what do you think A-Lo :smt102

Terry.

Onewood
21st March 2005, 05:03 PM
Not as pretty as Trungs :D but a good effort to set it up :smt023 looks good 8)

markTHEblake
21st March 2005, 06:57 PM
where did you get the draw format from - the numbers are all tits up in some places (in comparison to the AGU one).

though it might be the same result, i am just getting dislexic looking at it.

terryand
21st March 2005, 07:22 PM
Is anyone else here giving more than the 22 shots I have to give A-Lo :-k

This should be interesting and fun :smt118

Looks like I 'll have to try to get inside his head early on this one :smt006

22 bloody shoots....That 4 hole with 2 :smt119

Nothing like a small challange :smt026

Bring it on A-Lo....Lets see what your made of :smt023

Terry.

markTHEblake
21st March 2005, 08:06 PM
Boy, just taking a look at some of the star studded match ups in round 1:

well what about ;

Roc - who hits it long and wide
v
Golfer69 - who just hits it wide.
they'll shake hands on the first tee and then wont meet again until the 10th where they'll do a score check.

Jarro - Ozgolf's chief dribbler
v
Peter - Jarros's apprentice

Keza
v
David p. They'll start talking about each others equipment and wont finish until after dark.

The draw is up on the 1st post in the thread. In regard to the byes i Suggest we leave it open for a while in case we get some new members or whatever and slot them in at the end. Its much better if we end up with a full field.

Onewood
21st March 2005, 08:43 PM
In regard to the byes i Suggest we leave it open for a while in case we get some new members or whatever and slot them in at the end. Its much better if we end up with a full field.

Great :idea: Blakey I'm glad you thought of it :roll: :D

By the way I havent got a problem with this :P

The possibility of playing you in the second round, would be like getting 2 bye's and thats not fair on the rest of the field :wink: :D

990B Luva
21st March 2005, 08:57 PM
and Blakey has to give me how many shots, 8 or more isnt it :lol:

Choppa
21st March 2005, 09:57 PM
Ok, so have we reached a verdict :?

Sorry Dave looks like our match is GOOOONE.

So Kee, I hear you are having trouble with you short irons. I was just like that a couple of weeks ago, but I found a sure fire fix. I'll give you some great tips if you like :twisted:

Choppa
21st March 2005, 10:07 PM
Sorry guys, but at the risk of being reported for thread-jacking, I have a mint killer whale driver for sale. It is only a few years old, the shaft is still mostly straight. I think it is the perfect club to fix Kee's poor form with the driver. :wink:
PM me if you are interested Kee :D

davidp
21st March 2005, 10:30 PM
We really need a "Matchplay sledging" thread... :idea:

andylo
21st March 2005, 10:47 PM
Yo Tez... just realize I will vs you :p (Just come back from the Riverlake then 3 hrs of driving range)

Why not Woodford? Just thought it would be fair to play a course we are both not familia with?

AndyP
21st March 2005, 11:15 PM
where did you get the draw format from - the numbers are all tits up in some places (in comparison to the AGU one).
Blakey, I did it up based on the assumption that the no. 1 seeded player always plays the lowest seeded player in each round (if all matches are won by the higher seeded player). That is, Round 1 - 1 vs 32, Rd 16 - 1 vs 16, Rd 8 - 1 vs 8, Qtr 1 vs 4, and so on.

It's too late now, but have you got a reference for the format you speak of, so I can go and have a look at it.

No comments on the losers draw idea :?: That way, you losers can keep having matchplay matches win or lose.

markTHEblake
22nd March 2005, 12:26 AM
dont worry, it is a correct draw, as the qtr finals are in correct order, just the rest of them are all all over the shop. just took a while to go over it thats all.

Kee
22nd March 2005, 08:20 AM
So Kee, I hear you are having trouble with you short irons.

You're wrong Choppa, so so so wrong. I have problems with all my irons. :P

BrisVegas
22nd March 2005, 08:25 AM
So Kee, I hear you are having trouble with you short irons.

You're wrong Choppa, so so so wrong. I have problems with all my irons. :P

Nice comeback... The old "reverse-sledge" trick.... good work. 8)

peter_rs
22nd March 2005, 09:14 AM
Jarro - Ozgolf's chief dribbler
v
Peter - Jarros's apprentice

Thanks blakey :evil: I didn't know anyone new me that well. so If I win the match do I get you title Jarro? :lol:

Onewood
22nd March 2005, 09:56 AM
Too much time on my hands :wink: :D

http://i154.exs.cx/img154/2998/qldmatchplay4kf.jpg

Flowergirl
22nd March 2005, 10:10 AM
Yep Kev......you do have too much time on your hands! ( good job though) :wink:
In case I haven't sooked before........it's not fair....I wanna play :evil:

AndyP
22nd March 2005, 10:14 AM
Book a flight, and play Kev in the first round.

Flowergirl
22nd March 2005, 10:41 AM

Why Kev........I reckon I could take you on easier :twisted:

Onewood
22nd March 2005, 11:26 AM
flowergirl, you have to play me coz I'm number 3....next in line :roll: so when you look at it that way....it's just too much cost involved for you to lose :wink: :D

Can we have a sticky for the 2 Draws :?:

markTHEblake
22nd March 2005, 11:46 AM
nice one kev, who did it for you?

Flowergirl
22nd March 2005, 12:16 PM
[quote="Onewood"]flowergirl, you have to play me coz I'm number 3....next in line :roll: so when you look at it that way....it's just too much cost involved for you to lose :wink: :D

WEll lucky for you I'm not playing cos I'd hate to see a grown man cry :twisted:

AndyP
22nd March 2005, 12:18 PM

Why Kev........I reckon I could take you on easier :twisted:
Sorry FG. I was just trying to put you in the easier part of the draw. Do you really want to play Tezza or A-Lo after you thrash me?

Onewood
22nd March 2005, 02:02 PM

:oops: :oops: TRUNG :wink: :oops: :oops: :D

CobraSS
22nd March 2005, 02:06 PM
Yo Tez... just realize I will vs you :p (Just come back from the Riverlake then 3 hrs of driving range)

Why not Woodford? Just thought it would be fair to play a course we are both not familia with?

I agree with you here Andy, Tezza just wants to play at Brooky because he knows he will probably have to play to better than is H/C at Woodford to beat ya.

You are better to play Tezza on a course that you have a fair chance of playing to your H/C on, that way Tezza has to play better than is H/C to beat ya.

Brooky is little to penal for a 27 marker. IMHO

CobraSS
22nd March 2005, 02:07 PM
Oh and plus he is scared. :lol:

AndyP
22nd March 2005, 02:10 PM

I agree with you here Andy, Tezza just wants to play at Brooky because he knows he will probably have to play to better than is H/C at Woodford to beat ya.

You are better to play Tezza on a course that you have a fair chance of playing to your H/C on, that way Tezza has to play better than is H/C to beat ya.

Brooky is little to penal for a 27 marker. IMHO
There's no point in them arguing about it. They may as well, just toss a coin for the result, as neither of them have a hope in hell of passing the Round of 16. :twisted:

Trung
22nd March 2005, 04:43 PM

I was bullied into it :smt116

Onewood
22nd March 2005, 05:19 PM

I was bullied into it :smt116

:lol: :lol: thanks Trung, I'm sure we had them fooled for a second :lol:

markTHEblake
22nd March 2005, 05:42 PM
Onewood, it was a dead giveaway you didnt do it - no spelling mistakes.

If you havent noticed your draw is posted on the first page of this thread. Now who is going to update the original after each result?

Trung
22nd March 2005, 06:06 PM

If you havent noticed your draw is posted on the first page of this thread. Now who is going to update the original after each result?

Onewood will do it, the QLD draw is done by Excel Spreadsheet so it will be easy. Even for Onewood :wink:

I will forward the draw to Onewood and yourself (just in case) via email now. :wink:

CobraSS
22nd March 2005, 06:44 PM

Actually there is one spelling mistake "990B Kuva" :P

Jarro
22nd March 2005, 06:53 PM
Now who is going to update the original after each result?

might as well be Onewood.

He's got more spare time on his hands than anyone else here at the moment :lol:

Onewood
22nd March 2005, 07:00 PM

Onewood will do it, the QLD draw is done by Excel Spreadsheet so it will be easy. Even for Onewood :wink:

I will forward the draw to Onewood and yourself (just in case) via email now. :wink:

Just send it to me Trung, excel is my specialty :D

terryand
23rd March 2005, 07:09 PM

How about Mcleod A-Lo,AP might be abe to put together a few groups of matchplayers.

If this is the case I would like to be in the group with Nudgee and Vegas going at it :shock:

Should be an interesting spectacle 8)

Terry.

AndyP
23rd March 2005, 07:13 PM
If this is the case I would like to be in the group with Nudgee and Vegas going at it :shock:
Nudgee has already made a request to play with me at McLeod.
For some reason, he thinks I am his lucky charm.

But we will see what happens.

terryand
23rd March 2005, 07:20 PM
Nudgee has already made a request to play with me at McLeod.
For some reason, he thinks I am his lucky charm.

But we will see what happens.

I guess this could happen if I roll A-Lo at an earlier date so I ca take on you at your second home.

Now theres a challange for me.......Oh thats right A-Lo first.

Terry.

AndyP
23rd March 2005, 07:24 PM
I guess this could happen if I roll A-Lo at an earlier date so I ca take on you at your second home.
I wouldn't want to be playing a matchplay round in conjunction with it anyway. Although there is little chance of me winning it, one must make a good account of oneself, when one is defending one's title.

When I play matchplay, I would want my full attention on kicking your (or A-Lo's) butt.

griz
23rd March 2005, 07:33 PM
For those who don't already know, Nudgee gave me the biggest thrashing of my life in our matchplay today. I feel sorry for the next person to play him, cos he is really on fire, especially on his home cause.

AndyP
23rd March 2005, 07:37 PM
For those who don't already know, Nudgee gave me the biggest thrashing of my life in our matchplay today. I feel sorry for the next person to play him, cos he is really on fire, especially on his home cause.
Griz, noone would be silly enough to play him on his home course......oh wait..... :smt016

Are you interested in going into a draw for matchplay losers? Noone seems to be indicating interest yet (probably because they assume they are going to win), but as you are the first loser.....

andylo
23rd March 2005, 10:55 PM

How about Mcleod A-Lo,AP might be abe to put together a few groups of matchplayers.

Should be an interesting spectacle 8)

Terry.

Sorry Tezza, I already have something else (the cup) need to worry about on that particular day and it not a good thing to add more pressure.

terryand
24th March 2005, 01:21 PM

This should be interesting and fun :smt118

Looks like I 'll have to try to get inside his head early on this one :smt006

22 bloody shoots....That 4 hole with 2 :smt119

Nothing like a small challange :smt026

Bring it on A-Lo....Lets see what your made of :smt023

Terry.

Edit. Only 21 shots now A-Lo, back out to 6 :oops:

Might try to hold this game over till after you win "The Cup"......That'll be a few less I have to give you then too :wink:

Terry.

BrisVegas
24th March 2005, 01:38 PM

No, but I have to give Nudgee 2 shots. That's bad enough. :roll:

terryand
24th March 2005, 01:41 PM

No, but I have to give Nudgee 2 shots. That's bad enough. :roll:

Hate top be the bearer of bad news Vegas.....

But I think it might be 3 shots after yesterday :roll: :?
Terry.

terryand
24th March 2005, 01:51 PM

Tez v Alo (battle of the teeth)
Blake v 990B (wouldn't want to be operating a dictaphone in that group...you'd need a dozen spare casettes for the 18 holes)

onewood v bye (can the old boy structure his job interviews to arrange a suitable time)

Bit harsh isn't it Barge Ar$e http://deephousepage.com/smilies/moon1.gif

We all can't be blessed with "Boy Band" good looks like yourself http://deephousepage.com/smilies/praise2.gif

Anyway how can it be a battle of the teeth.....I haven't got any :smt106 http://deephousepage.com/smilies/lach.gif
Maybe A-Lo could donate a couple to me :wink:

Terry.

BrisVegas
24th March 2005, 01:58 PM

Bit harsh isn't it Barge Ar$e [img]

We all can't be blessed with "Boy Band" good looks like yourself [img]

Just ignore him Terry. He's just over compensating.... :roll:

terryand
24th March 2005, 02:43 PM

Bit harsh isn't it Barge Ar$e [img]

We all can't be blessed with "Boy Band" good looks like yourself [img]

Hard to ignore Vegas,somewhat like that annoying zit that always seemed to appear before that big date :?

You do anything and everything to get rid of it, but it just won't go away :roll:

Terry.

AndyP
24th March 2005, 02:51 PM
Hard to ignore Vegas,somewhat like that annoying zit that always seemed to appear before that big date :?

You do anything and everything to get rid of it, but it just won't go away :roll:
But if you pick at it, it is only going to get worse.

davidp
24th March 2005, 05:08 PM
Terry.

Surprising you can still remeber puberty Tezza....it's all such a long long tima ago. 8)

At least he's left puberty behind, g69

Flowergirl
24th March 2005, 05:44 PM
Puberty.........was that when you were 13 - :twisted: Golfer 69???? Mmmmmm???? :twisted:

Onewood
29th March 2005, 06:45 PM
Blakey V 990B when are you guys playing :?: I would'nt mind a game before I go 8) or do I pull out and give you guys an easy ride into the 3rd round :smt102

AndyP
29th March 2005, 06:48 PM
Blakey V 990B when are you guys playing :?: I would'nt mind a game before I go 8) or do I pull out and give you guys an easy ride into the 3rd round :smt102
I wouldn't pull out, Kev. You would have until the end of July or maybe August (can't remember) to play the 2nd round. You may even visit us Southerners by then.

markTHEblake
29th March 2005, 07:19 PM

Buggared if i know, I PM'd him once, I emailed him once, and no reply.
I am more than happy to play it tomorrow, i am long overdue to lose a stroke or two, so would rather open a big can of whoop ass sooner rather than later.

This brings up a conundrum, what do we do with someone who forfeits after the first round.
Do we give his next opponent a bye,
or does the person he previously defeated get a lifeline.

I would rather not see anyone get a bye in a semi-final for example.

anyway Kev, with some loose ends you might have to tie up down this way there is a fair chance of a couple of trips south between now and the end of the year. ya never know.

Keza_G
29th March 2005, 08:36 PM
Blakey,

990b is supposed to be playing in the Pro-Am at Riverlakes, maybe you could catch him there...

I think give the previous opponent gets a life line...... the runner up always plays for the winner if the winner is unavailable...

my $0.05...

cheers

Keza

Onewood
29th March 2005, 09:00 PM
Gee Blakey if you win :shock: I have to give you a shot :roll: :D

markTHEblake
30th March 2005, 08:16 PM
Gee Blakey if you win :shock: I have to give you a shot :roll: :D

gimme 2 weeks and you will have to give me 2 shots!

i have a plan.....

990B Luva
30th March 2005, 08:22 PM
OK, Keza i cannot play the riverlakes pro-am have other things on that i cannot get out of, blakey, What e-mail, What PM

AndyP
31st March 2005, 08:18 AM
OK, Keza i cannot play the riverlakes pro-am have other things on that i cannot get out of,
Shouldn't you let Keza know via PM, or at least via the official thread?

markTHEblake
31st March 2005, 09:28 AM
blakey, What e-mail, What PM

the email i sent to your hotmail address thats in your profile?

that said, where are you, lets find a course midway between us, that neither of us have played often (or at all)

markTHEblake
31st March 2005, 10:03 AM
didnt realise 990bLuva was so popular. what does he have that the rest of us dont, a girl with big knockers perhaps?

Onewood
31st March 2005, 05:36 PM
didnt realise 990bLuva was so popular. what does he have that the rest of us dont, a girl with big knockers perhaps?

Just get the game done so I can end both your Problems :D 40 points at gailes today :shock:

Flowergirl
31st March 2005, 05:40 PM

Just get the game done so I can end both your Problems :D 40 points at gailes today :shock:

40 points Kev????????????Nice shooting :D :D

terryand
31st March 2005, 05:42 PM

Off what h/cap :smt102 :smt017

Terry.

Jarro
31st March 2005, 05:48 PM
time to piss in the bottle Kev, and send it off to Doc Jono for DRUG TESTING :shock:

nice shootin' :wink:

Onewood
31st March 2005, 05:49 PM

Terry.

:lol: do you read all the threads :wink: :lol: off 10 and cleaned the cop's up and won the day :wink: :D :lol:

AndyP
31st March 2005, 05:50 PM
40 points at gailes today :shock:

That's right. Wasn't he off some dodgy copper's 10 handicap today?
Was probably off the social tees too. :P

terryand
31st March 2005, 06:43 PM

Terry.

:lol: do you read all the threads :wink: :lol: off 10 and cleaned the cop's up and won the day :wink: :D :lol:

And how does that make ya feel :oops: or :smt026 ..... [-X [-X SHAME,SHAME,SHAME....... :smt011

Terry.

markTHEblake
31st March 2005, 07:38 PM
79 from the yellow tees, you should be ashamed of yourself.

AndyP
4th April 2005, 07:43 AM
Draw updated for Gazgolf's defeat of Davemason.

http://ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36621

Possibly, Iain v Drunken today on Gold Coast (Emmy Lakes or CTH maybe, from what I have heard).
Tomorrow, we have Tez v A-Lo at Woodford.

Maybe we should list the venues on the draw. There looks like there is going to be a great variety of courses being played. :cool:

Iain
4th April 2005, 04:00 PM
Possibly, Iain v Drunken today on Gold Coast (Emmy Lakes or CTH maybe, from what I have heard).
Tomorrow, we have Tez v A-Lo at Woodford.

Maybe we should list the venues on the draw. There looks like there is going to be a great variety of courses being played. :cool:

It's next Monday, as you said either Emmy or Cooly tweed?

AndyP
16th April 2005, 05:09 PM
Anyone want to give us the details of your matchplay from today?

CobraSS
16th April 2005, 05:12 PM
Shavey defeats CobraSS 2/1 :cry: :wink:

shavey
16th April 2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks again for the game Andrew, very enjoyable..

BrisVegas
16th April 2005, 07:36 PM
Nudgee v BrisVegas match is delayed to a later date to be advised, as neither player showed up to MacLeod today. :wink:

Two C-grade golfers played in their stead and "fought" out a comical 18 holes of bad matchplay, finishing all square after 18 holes. No result. :( The highlight of the round being the 15 footer holed from off the green to save the match by the C-grader substitute for Nudgee. 8)

nudgee
16th April 2005, 07:44 PM
Agree totally B Vegas - that was the worst display of match play ever seen in my short matchplay career. We couldnt putt to save our lives! Luckily the one putt that I did get was the final one that made sure that these two titans of matchplay will do it all again :shock:. I must admit you did give me too many short putts that considering how I was putting could have changed the result completely!!

I had over 40 putts bloody pathetic - going back to short putter experiment is well and trull over - back to belly/broomstick. :evil:

Anyway it was a great day and I witness Unit winning again!! The guy is on fire - great iron play - good driving too - outdrove me in several holes and let me know about it - he did go quiet when I Outdrove him :wink:

Having major driving problems at the moment may need to go back to Willawong to get a lesson to sort out this snap hook. I also have now now idea how to fade a driver!!

BrisVegas
16th April 2005, 07:52 PM
Anyway it was a great day and I witness Unit winning again!! The guy is on fire - great iron play - good driving too - outdrove me in several holes and let me know about it - he did go quiet when I Outdrove him :wink:

Having major driving problems at the moment may need to go back to Willawong to get a lesson to sort out this snap hook. I also have now now idea how to fade a driver!!

Yeah, Iain never said much when I hit it past him either... :roll: There were some great drives hit today by all 4 in our group.

Funny, I couldn't hit a fade today with driver either. The 3 or 4 times I tried it all resulted in pull-shots. The draw worked ok though, which was weird... Fade is my stock shot??? :? Oh well, looking forward to another game sometime soon.

On a different note.... I was thinking today what a top group of blokes we got going now. There's not a bad egg in the lot of em. I don't really care that my golf is going downhill, as long as I can get out and have a game semi-regularly with the ozgolfers. 8)

Choppa
16th April 2005, 09:56 PM
Choppa defeats Kee 4 and 2 :D

Jarro
17th April 2005, 03:45 AM
Jarro defeated peter_rs_644 2/1

AndyP
17th April 2005, 05:40 AM
Don't give us too much detail now. You probably could have shortened defeated to df.

AndyP
18th April 2005, 10:25 AM
Posted the updated draw.

Of the 7 or 8 Qld matches so far, not one higher seed has been knocked off. :?

Fishman Dan
18th April 2005, 10:43 AM
Posted the updated draw.

So when do you play your match AP? :lol:

AndyP
18th April 2005, 10:47 AM
Posted the updated draw.

So when do you play your match AP? :lol:
I knew that was coming. It was stupid of me not to cut it off early. #-o

BTW I am playing Terry on May 29, Bribie Is.

Jarro
18th April 2005, 02:25 PM

can i please play in that group [-o<

AndyP
18th April 2005, 02:28 PM

can i please play in that group [-o<
You would enjoy watching me get beaten that much?

AndyP
18th April 2005, 02:58 PM
Fitness could be a major factor.
A leisurely 2 hour walk around the sand dunes of Pacific Harbour followed by 4 hours chopping out of them at Bribie GC. :wink:
What are you saying?
Should I be getting up at 3:30am to join Tezza for his bike rides?

AndyP
18th April 2005, 03:16 PM
Anyone interested in having a Repecharge draw for the first round losers, and so on. We should at least have a 3rd place playoff.

Noone seems to be indicating interest yet (probably because they assume they are going to win)
Any interest from the following losers?
Drunken Davemason A-Lo Peter_Rs Kee
IF I was to lose, I would be interested in continuing to play matches.
We could do up a draw up at the end of all the Rd 1 matches.
What do you think?
I may not offer again. ;)

AndyP
18th April 2005, 03:29 PM
Dear me....what a bunch of softcocks....second chances for losers... :shock:
It's knockout...when you lose you're gone...end of story.
What are you trying to achieve with all thise....work out who's the biggest loser ? :smt017
No prizes involved.
Some people might have enjoyed playing matchplay, which they don't get to do otherwise, and might like to continue playing. There doesn't even have to be a draw.

Fishman Dan
18th April 2005, 03:29 PM
Why don't you just pick someone at the next OzGolf day, put a price on the match, and play matchplay?

Does it have to be an organised event?

[Note - term 'organised' used sparingly ;)]

terryand
18th April 2005, 04:04 PM
What are you trying to achieve with all thise....work out who's the biggest loser ? :smt017
No prizes involved.
Some people might have enjoyed playing matchplay, which they don't get to do otherwise, and might like to continue playing. There doesn't even have to be a draw.

AP, you'll never want to play matchplay again after I'm finished with you http://deephousepage.com/smilies/box.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/spank2.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/squish.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/flamethrow.gif 8) :wink:

Terry.

Iain
18th April 2005, 10:39 PM
No prizes involved.

AP, you'll never want to play matchplay again after I'm finished with you http://deephousepage.com/smilies/box.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/spank2.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/squish.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/flamethrow.gif 8) :wink:

Terry.

Should be an interesting build up to this one....... :lol: :lol:

peter_rs
19th April 2005, 07:32 AM

Noone seems to be indicating interest yet (probably because they assume they are going to win)
Any interest from the following losers?
Drunken Davemason A-Lo Peter_Rs Kee
IF I was to lose, I would be interested in continuing to play matches.
We could do up a draw up at the end of all the Rd 1 matches.
What do you think?
I may not offer again. ;)

I would be interested-

G69 haven't u heard of a repechage.

And I think the title would be "the best of the losers" :lol:

Fishman Dan
19th April 2005, 08:29 AM
I would be interested-

So..........

If someone comes through the repecharge, and then wins the comp, do they get more money because they played more games :?: :roll:

AndyP
19th April 2005, 08:47 AM
I would be interested-

So..........

If someone comes through the repecharge, and then wins the comp, do they get more money because they played more games :?: :roll:
Who cares? :roll:

Fishman Dan
19th April 2005, 08:52 AM
Who cares?

I think your original pre-edited post was "Who gives a rats about POTY money".

Rank Score Name Last Mth
(01) $128,250 AndyP (01)
(02) $124,750 Brisvegas (02)
(03) $115,500 Onewood (03)
(04) $96,750 Eags (04)
(05) $80,000 Iain (05)

Hmmmm...... :lol:

markTHEblake
19th April 2005, 08:58 AM

they wouldnt have played more games. c'mon Fish, binary logic should be a strong point of yours.

AndyP
19th April 2005, 09:26 AM
Who cares?

I think your original pre-edited post was "Who gives a rats about POTY money".

Rank Score Name Last Mth
(01) $128,250 AndyP (01)
(02) $124,750 Brisvegas (02)
(03) $115,500 Onewood (03)
(04) $96,750 Eags (04)
(05) $80,000 Iain (05)

Hmmmm...... :lol:
Just because I am on top, it doesn't mean I give a rats.

Jarro
19th April 2005, 12:24 PM
so DavidP/KezaG,

.. when's your big match gonna happen :?: :wink:

davidp
19th April 2005, 01:54 PM
so DavidP/KezaG,

So jarro, are you anxious to know who's going to open the can of whoopass on you? :P

Keza & I are in the middle of organising a game at the moment. I'm trying to find a course where the red tees are as close as possible to the whites. I'm already going to be giving up distance, even if we were hitting from the same tee. :oops:

Hey, if we play a social game ie. non-comp can't I play from the social tees :?: :idea:

Jarro
19th April 2005, 02:14 PM
so DavidP/KezaG,

So jarro, are you anxious to know who's going to open the can of whoopass on you? :P

BRING IT ON :!: :!: i'm ready and raring to go :wink:

seriously, good luck to both of you 8)

Flowergirl
2nd May 2005, 01:51 PM
Well done G69......congrats on your win. Bad luck Roc. :?

markTHEblake
2nd May 2005, 07:45 PM
Matchplay:
G69 def Roc 4/3.

The Juggernaut begins rolling.

terryand
2nd May 2005, 07:47 PM
Matchplay:
G69 def Roc 4/3.

The Juggernaut begins rolling.

Oh,doesn't it what :shock:

Terry.

Eag's
2nd May 2005, 08:12 PM
Congrats Richard nice win mate =D>

Tez when was the last time you had a 10 mate :shock:

BrisVegas
3rd May 2005, 07:34 AM
Good work on the win golfer69.  Bad luck Roc.

Juggernaut huh...  :roll:  Time will tell..... :wink:

Terry - tell us about the 10 mate. :shock:

BrisVegas
3rd May 2005, 07:58 AM
Terry - tell us about the 10 mate.  :shock:

Tez is far too modest..allow me:

The typical "i'm not here for a haircut" syndrome on a drivable par 4 with water everywhere..the 15th I think. Jarro and I skanked (a word we need to use more) our slap shots short of the trouble. And Roc the long drive gorilla smacked his driver onto the dance floor...about 290m i guess. Tez, being the walking gland that he is, had a crack..had plenty of distance but it didn't slide. Ditto for the second ball. He then tried to bunt an iron but short snap hooked it..almost out...get lucky.
Jarro and I made birdies the conventional way....Roc two putted for bird...Tez chopped his way to a 10.

Thats 3, 3, 3, 10 on the scorecards.  =D>  =D>  =D>

I see! I remember that hole. I 3-putted that one for par :oops: last time I played it... but I can certainly see how you could rack up a big number. Especially if Tin Cup syndrome kicks in... Thanks for the on-the-spot reporting Richard. :wink: Apt usage of the term skanked too. Well done.

Jarro
3rd May 2005, 03:09 PM
Even the 3 wood into the uphill 210m par 3 9th had some skank qualities but it still skanked onto the green for an easy two putt par.

you got lucky there Chaminda, i thought for sure that shot was gonna end up in the front bunker :P

markTHEblake
3rd May 2005, 05:23 PM
Even the 3 wood into the uphill 210m par 3 9th had some skank qualities

that was nice of Sanctuary cove to put the back tees out for you blokes.

Choppa
6th May 2005, 03:10 PM
A skanked shot is vastly underrated. I am using it quite nicely at the moment.

Sounds like the perfect time to arrange round two :D

No point puting if off really, I hear it can take years to fix a swing that shanks like that. :twisted:

Choppa
6th May 2005, 03:46 PM
Choppy,
Get your glasses fixed....its SKANKED..not SHANKED !

Damn it's worse than I thought :lol:

Bribie sounds good. Have a couple for me the night before too.

Jarro
6th May 2005, 04:57 PM
you'll do him easy Choppa .... he's got nuthin' :P

man,.. Bribie is going to be a hotbed of steaming Matchplay action :shock: :wink:

Onewood
6th May 2005, 07:31 PM
So Blakey and 990B leave there match until the last few hours to play before the deadline :roll:

So do I leave my forfeit until the 31st july :roll: just in case, I make a visit back from the north in time :D

Coz it would be unfair of me to knock one of these poor golfer's out and give someone a free ride into the finals :wink:

markTHEblake
6th May 2005, 10:17 PM
You need to keep up with the latest news.
we are playing tomorrow.

Big Kev, I hope your excited about the prospect of playing the youngfella, cos he is on fire. I will be lucky to make it to the 14th.

Onewood
7th May 2005, 07:36 AM
we are playing tomorrow.

Big Kev, I hope your excited about the prospect of playing the youngfella, cos he is on fire.  I will be lucky to make it to the 14th.

Where are you playing :?:

Flowergirl
13th May 2005, 09:53 AM
we are playing tomorrow.

Big Kev, I hope your excited about the prospect of playing the youngfella, cos he is on fire.  I will be lucky to make it to the 14th.

so what happened.......did I miss the report on this game???

AndyP
13th May 2005, 10:07 AM
we are playing tomorrow.

so what happened.......did I miss the report on this game???
If you are talking about Blakey v 990B, then I think they may have discussed it a little in the Windaroo thread.
Blakey, 2/1, I think.

AndyP
24th June 2005, 02:41 PM
What was the final score in the damoocow v Shavey match?

We haven't really heard much about it either. Is Shavey still sulking?

shavey
4th July 2005, 11:21 PM
Got my arse kicked by the better player on the day... Not to mention I started crap! :) Mind you, giving 14 shots in matchplay makes things even harder.

But after our matchplay was done and dusted, his form turned sour in preparation for his next match.. Must be protecting that handicap of his :)

Joking.. :P

Well played Damo and best of luck who ever is against him in the next round..

AndyP
4th July 2005, 11:54 PM
...but what was the final score? Anyone?

BrisVegas
5th July 2005, 07:23 AM
Mind you, giving 14 shots in matchplay makes things even harder.

Well played Damo and best of luck who ever is against him in the next round..

Great. :roll: That'd be me. And I gotta give him 17 shots.... :shock:

markTHEblake
5th July 2005, 10:10 PM
If you can remember not to look into his eyes, you should be able to survive.

damoocow
7th July 2005, 09:24 PM
What was the final score in the damoocow v Shavey match?

it was damo 6 and 4 , but in Shavey's defence .........he had a shocker, he was 3 down after 3 and never recovered, I was lucky I reckon !!

Now Vegas we need to organise our matchplay......what do you think of Sandgate GC ?

damoocow

BrisVegas
8th July 2005, 06:27 AM
Now Vegas we need to organise our matchplay......what do you think of Sandgate GC ?

Depends on what you want to do with it? It has good potential for redevelopment as a housing estate. :lol: Don't think I'd waste a 70 minute drive over there to play golf on it though.... :roll:

Where do you live? Perhaps we can organise a game somewhere a bit more convenient to both of us?

My next game is Sat week at Windaroo. There might be room to get another group of players for that one, if you're interested.

damoocow
8th July 2005, 09:04 PM
Vegas - Sandgate was a joke , actually it is a joke - I live outer Northern suburbs so Windaroo is a hike also - what about Vic Park ?- or maybe Indooroopilly if we can get a round with sominc?

damoocow

BrisVegas
9th July 2005, 04:49 PM
Damo - Indro sounds good. Maybe sominc will be nice enough to organise a day for us all as his guests soonish.

Vic Park! :lol: That was another joke right??? :shock: