PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Near New. Golf Clubs, Wilson, LH Mens, Graphite set. Newcastle

bobbavet
7th February 2010, 01:04 PM
Gday Gentlemen

Excuse that this is my first post.

WILSON GRAPHITE PROSTAFF AD, OVERSIZE, LEFT HAND, COMPLETE SET with GREENWELL BAG

CLUBS: 1.3.5 metal drivers 3.4.5.6.7.8.9.Pitch clubs & Putter All have been inspected, grips are mint & no head corrosion or wear.

GREENWELL bag Exc condition with unused strap.

12 New Dunlop titanium balls

1 unused club cleaning kit

1 Kenko optical range finder

5 used balls, 3 plastic practice ball and some loose tees.

$350 instant.

I am selling this set of clubs I had bought off a mate having financial difficulties 5 yrs ago. He had them imported from the US.
They have been kept in immaculate condition,stored covered, in a cool corner of the shed.

He did not get a chance to use them and I have used them only once.
Truly in an excellent almost mint condition complete with bag.
Taking up room, someone can surely get a bargain and put these to good use.

I cannot emphasize enough, the excellent, near new condition these clubs are in and are top of the range in the day. Inspection welcomed. First to see will agree.

325 start 350 instant. East Maitland. Pickup only.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/bobbavet/Driver.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/bobbavet/clubs.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/bobbavet/bag.jpg

Dazza
7th February 2010, 09:52 PM
Welcome to Ozgolf bobbavet, and good luck with the sale.

I'd love to go instant on these....If only they were right handed....
:D

rodders
7th February 2010, 10:02 PM
Instant?

This not ebay mate.

Welcome.

bobbavet
7th February 2010, 10:16 PM
Instant?

This not ebay mate.

Welcome.

Sorry, thats the way they sell stuff over on the "Overclockers" computer forum. http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php . It's pretty much laid out exactly like this forum. I have them listed over there too but not many puter people are into golf. lol

I don't profess to be a golfer or interested in golf other than watching. I just wanna givem a good home. Im a "computer hacker". lol Though I often daydream of being proficient enough to use them properly.

I did my mate a favour and since has had to move. I didn't mind buying them to help, but they are sitting there lonely and honestly I would rather like a new computer part around the instant price.

I can drop off to the Newcastle/ Hunter region if there are people who cannot travel to East Maitland.

Thanks for looking guys. :)

henno
7th February 2010, 10:22 PM
No "computer hacker" I've ever known has used the bastardised acronym "lol".

moree golfer
7th February 2010, 10:22 PM
Hope you don't mind but I would advise splitting the package to ensure a better chance at selling. It might be a pain finding out what you are willing to sell each item (I'd combine the set of clubs though) but will give you a better chance of making a sale here or anywhere. Not many guys here would want all those items but might be interested in one or two.

bobbavet
7th February 2010, 10:25 PM
Gday Moree Golfer.

I use to live in Moree, spent nearly 10 yrs up that way all up. Great steak at the Golf Club too. :smt023

Hope you don't mind but I would advise splitting the package to ensure a better chance at selling. It might be a pain finding out what you are willing to sell each item (I'd combine the set of clubs though) but will give you a better chance of making a sale here or anywhere. Not many guys here would want all those items but might be interested in one or two.

Im surprised, I thought a set near new would go, but I here what ya saying it's not a custom set.

So if unsuccessful sell drivers/putter/clubs/bag seperate. Thank for your advice.

moree golfer
7th February 2010, 10:25 PM
Any pics of the Kenko range finder? Is it a laser jobby or one of those monocular-type range finders?

moree golfer
7th February 2010, 10:27 PM
Gday Moree Golfer.

I use to live in Moree, spent nearly 10 yrs up that way all up. Great steak at the Golf Club too. :smt023
The Golfie has very good Thai these days and the guy who runs it is of Thai nationality and plays golf regularly as well. Steak isn't too bad either :).

bobbavet
7th February 2010, 10:35 PM
Any pics of the Kenko range finder? Is it a laser jobby or one of those monocular-type range finders?

It's a monocular jobie.

Do you know a guy by the nickname "Specs" does aircon I think. Nearly sconed him on the back 9 one day lol. Shouldn't laugh, I was stronger than I thought. Good shot too, landed on the green, right next to his feet.

leighthebee
7th February 2010, 11:07 PM
I've never seen brand engraving on the face of a driver before.....

moree golfer
7th February 2010, 11:15 PM
It's a monocular jobie.

Do you know a guy by the nickname "Specs" does aircon I think. Nearly sconed him on the back 9 one day lol. Shouldn't laugh, I was stronger than I thought. Good shot too, landed on the green, right next to his feet.
Unfortunately Specs is no longer with us. I have had some close calls too, hitting when I haven't seen people still in range ahead ie. trying to hook a driver over the dogleg left par 4 12th with the group ahead still on the fairway but disguised by the trees.

bobbavet
8th February 2010, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately Specs is no longer with us.

OMG WTF happened there? Wonder if my Sparkie mate in Mackay knows, he use to do a lot of work with him back in the day.

moree golfer
8th February 2010, 04:50 PM
He committed suicide although I don't know the details. I leave you find them out if you wish. It was a very sad time for family and friends.

bobbavet
8th February 2010, 07:15 PM
Oh crap :cry:

bobbavet
8th February 2010, 08:01 PM
I've never seen brand engraving on the face of a driver before.....

Gday leightthebee

Yeh unusual. Just went out to have a look. The branding Ti-Matrix is only on the 1 wood. All irons and woods as per usual. I couldn't remember the company he got them from so gave him a bell, Said they were from Rockbottom in the USA on Ebay.

cheers Bob

Ferrins
8th February 2010, 08:50 PM

Kenko optical range finder

razaar
8th February 2010, 09:49 PM
Idiot!!!

:lol: