PDA

View Full Version : It's a boy!!

jaster
10th March 2005, 08:04 PM
Just letting everyone know....

Birth Announcement!

It's a boy!

Dean (goughy) , Robyn (clikchic) and Jasmine would like to announce the birth of

Kyan Thomas Gough

Born: 10 March 2005

Weight: 7 lb 14 oz 3590 ( g)

Length: 52cm

Keza_G
10th March 2005, 08:06 PM
woo hoo..... CONGRATULATIONS

Jarro
10th March 2005, 08:30 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS :!: :!:

that's fantastic news.

Hope Mum and baby are doing well, and will be home soon :D

thanks for letting us know Jaster 8)

terryand
10th March 2005, 08:41 PM
All the best to the happy family,with many good memories ahead.

Congratulations Guys.

Terry.

Onewood
10th March 2005, 08:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TEAM :P 8)

Sorry but the Ozgolf name for boys is Mitchell :D would'nt you agree AP and Golfgirl :wink:

davidp
10th March 2005, 09:52 PM
Congrats goughy and clickchic. Now, for the late night feeds....

Trung
10th March 2005, 10:30 PM
best wishes.... wooooohooooooo.. it's a boy =D> \:D/

Ona
10th March 2005, 11:09 PM
^ what they said!! =D>

McMw
10th March 2005, 11:40 PM
Congrats Team Gough!!! :D

Eag's
11th March 2005, 02:08 AM
That's great news guys, congrats :smt023 another Ozgolfer to the ranks :wink:

cazandpaul
11th March 2005, 05:25 AM
Great news guys :D

gazgolf1
11th March 2005, 06:27 AM
Well done you two. =D>

Kee
11th March 2005, 08:16 AM
Congratulations on the boy :D

Flowergirl
11th March 2005, 08:28 AM
Congratualtions to you all on the safe arrival of your baby boy. I wish you joy and happiness. Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishman Dan
11th March 2005, 09:05 AM
Congrats guys. Luv ya work.

So is that another one for the SE QLD Matchplay?

amanda
11th March 2005, 09:13 AM
Congrats all round! Kyan is a very swish name :)

AndyP
11th March 2005, 10:00 AM
Sorry but the Ozgolf name for boys is Mitchell :D would'nt you agree AP and Golfgirl :wink:
Don't forget burger as well.

How is Kyan pronounced? Is it Kye (as in bye) Anne?

Oh yeah, and congrats again (in addition to my email). Very happy for you that it is a boy. I guess you will be pulling up stumps now, and declaring at 2?

Bruce
11th March 2005, 10:49 AM
It would be churlish not to add my own congratulations to all involved.

Jarro
11th March 2005, 11:43 AM
any pictures to post yet Goughy :?: :wink:

990B Luva
11th March 2005, 02:13 PM
congrats Goughy and Clikchik =D> =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Flowergirl
11th March 2005, 04:19 PM
any pictures to post yet Goughy :?: :wink:

WE WANT PHOTOS..........WE WANT PHOTOS................ :D

AndyP
11th March 2005, 05:27 PM
Guys, keep an eye on this site for the photos. It hasn't been updated yet, but I'm sure it's the first place they will appear.

http://www.clikchic.com/babygough

burger
11th March 2005, 06:11 PM
Congratulations !!!!!!!!

It's an exciting time as you already know!

All the best to all the goughies.

markTHEblake
11th March 2005, 06:56 PM
Finally put a spout on one hey goughy, well done sport.

Flowergirl
12th March 2005, 12:10 PM
Just thought I"d let you all know......flowers have been sent on behalf of Ozgolf. :wink:
The birth of a child makes you remember that there is nothing more precious in the world.......... nothing at all :D

goughy
12th March 2005, 08:15 PM
Touche there flowergirl. I've been sitting in the hospital just thinking that very thing. There is nothing better on the planet.

Thank you all for your kind wishes and for the beautiful flowers. They are fantastic. All is well for everyone.

Kyan is pronounced as in Ryan.

There are photo's aplenty; I just don't know how to reduce them and post them to the forum. Robyn will probably have to take care of that. There are something like 100 from the first afternoon (gotta love digital). There are also tons from the OR (she had a c-section) so let us know if you want to see any of them. They're not gross or anything (at least to me).

I don't know what more to say at the mo cause I'm somewhere between exhaustion and elation at the mo (was up laying the wiring for the house till 1am tuesday night and then plastering till 1.30am wednesday night; man did I get my arse kicked for that).

All I can say is thanks all, and I think vegas is the next on the list... It's a total trip mate :D

Golfgirl
13th March 2005, 04:56 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TEAM :P 8)

Yes.....

But names aside, CONGRATULATIONS! :D I am just thrilled to hear the good news. We hope that Mum and bub are doing well, and look forward to seeing some piccies and hearing more news. :D 8)

Jodie, Matt and Mitchell (2)

BrisVegas
15th March 2005, 09:55 AM
Thank you all for your kind wishes and for the beautiful flowers. They are fantastic. All is well for everyone.

All I can say is thanks all, and I think vegas is the next on the list... It's a total trip mate :D

Good work guys! Hope Robyn is recovering quickly. Congratulations!

Welcome to the forum Kyan. 8)

clikchic
18th March 2005, 09:42 AM
Thanks so much everyone!

A special thankyou to flowergirl for organising the beautiful flowers! The midwives at the hospital were very impressed that you managed to find blue flowers! I have to say I was too! ;-) (hey what are those bell shaped ones?) The are STILL absolutely beautiful and lasting better than any other of the flowers we received!

Kyan is a dream baby.. all he does is eat and sleep... he is a much bigger eater than his sister and feeds more frequently but all is good! He is very placid and only had two unsettled days/nights when my milk came in. goughy has been great, going to work later so I can sleep in a bit in the mornings..I really should go to bed earlier but I hate missing my fave tv shows! LOL

Jasmine is LOVING being a little mummy to her new baby brother and so far the big change is going well. She had a bit of trouble adjusting to my suddenly being away from home for 5 nights but now that I am home again she seems to be adjusting really well. It is so cute, she tells everyone she sees that she has a new baby! LOL I took him to kindy yesterday so she could show him to her friends and teachers and she was very proud! ;-)

I am recovering from the c-sect WAY better than I did with Jaz and Jacob so that is great. I didn't drive for 4wks after Jaz and about 3 with Jacob and I started driving yesterday already. I did overdo it a bit yesterday tho (we went shopping! I had to sit down most of the time while Dean did the running around! LOL) so I will have to try and take it a bit more easy. Dean was determined to take Kyan out with him and I didn't want to miss his first shopping trip!

Anyway.. enough rambling... I could go on for days! LOL

Here are the long awaited photos.. I haven't had a chance to work on his website yet soo will post em here instead.

http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/RobynandKyan100305.jpg
http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/DaddyKyanandJaz100305.jpg
http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/JazandKyan100305.jpg
http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/KyaninHospital140305.jpg
http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/KyaninHospital2-140305.jpg
http://www.clikchic.com/kyan/KyaninHospital3-140305.jpg

Robyn

Jarro
18th March 2005, 10:08 AM
Great pic's guys 8)

.. glad to see/hear that Mum and bub are doing well :D

Ducky
18th March 2005, 06:13 PM
I know it's probably a bit late, but congratulations!

:smt023

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Flowergirl
21st March 2005, 05:41 PM
Oh my god!!!!! Those photos are just so gorgeous!!!! I got teary just looking at them - must be time for grandchildren I think!!
Just lovely to see............... :wink:

Onewood
21st March 2005, 06:09 PM
great pics Robyn 8) very bright eyed little fellow :P

Golfgirl
25th March 2005, 05:42 PM
Lovely pictures Robyn, and I am glad to hear that you're recovering well....

(Good to hear that Dean is looking after you as well... :wink: )

I look forward to hearing more about the latest little Ozgolfer. :D