PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 2-ball putter

senecio
29th January 2010, 05:48 PM
Double bend heal shafted. Prefer a White Hot XG model.

Borrowed a playing partners last week and liked the feel. I think I'm going to have to succumb to the dark side and move away from a blade to a mallet to make more putts.

Anyone have one in their cupboard of shame?

gregdonohue
29th January 2010, 06:50 PM
Double bend heal shafted. Prefer a White Hot XG model.

Borrowed a playing partners last week and liked the feel. I think I'm going to have to succumb to the dark side and move away from a blade to a mallet to make more putts.

Anyone have one in their cupboard of shame?
got a oddasey three ball saturn ring if you are interested
just down the road in coomera
greg

senecio
29th January 2010, 07:15 PM
got a oddasey three ball saturn ring if you are interested
just down the road in coomera
greg
I'm having trouble coming to terms with a 2-ball. 3-ball is probably a bit too much.

Thanks

Fishman Dan
29th January 2010, 07:22 PM
I've got 2 that I need to sell. An original and a new'ish one (could be White Hot, need to check).

I'll post pics if you're at all keen.

Edit: It's a 2-Ball Blade 2 - White Steel (heel shaft). Has a headcover, in VGC.

senecio
29th January 2010, 07:49 PM
I've got 2 that I need to sell. An original and a new'ish one (could be White Hot, need to check).

Edit: It's a 2-Ball Blade 2 - White Steel (heel shaft). Has a headcover, in VGC.
Not keen on the blade model. What is the White Steel like? Is it a little firmer/clickier than White Hot/XG?

Sydney Hacker
29th January 2010, 07:51 PM

How much dan ?

Fishman Dan
29th January 2010, 08:01 PM
Looking for $100.

Sydney Hacker
29th January 2010, 08:55 PM
Looking for $100.

Your dreaming i have seen you putt with it. It is a proven non holer so to speak.

Fishman Dan
29th January 2010, 09:04 PM
Your dreaming i have seen you putt with it. It is a proven non holer so to speak.

Lies. You play in the elitest late time slots with other board members. You lot don't even acknowledge other golfers on the course much less see them!