PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: scotty cameron headcover sold out

gregdonohue
28th January 2010, 04:36 PM
Hi Guy's I have for sale a limited release scotty cameron headcover
brand new in bag , It is the Lena Claus holiday cover Sold out from the scotty cameron custom shop to club cameron members only
they cost 72 us dollars plus shipping which is 30 bucks (i know rip off)
looking to cover cost's call it 100 shipped i have two as i was after a white one
will try to get some photos up later
this is one cool cover
PM me with interest
Greg
this is what scotty said about it
2009 Ms. Lena Claus

Scotty's workshop is a busy place this time of year with helpers zipping around the Studio getting ready for the holidays. So, have you been naughty or nice? Lena Claus tends to believe you've been nice, so she's wrapped some special gifts for you. 2,009 Ms. Lena Claus headcovers were released in the Studio Store on Dec. 9, 2009 with 100 special white covers mixed in at random.

gregdonohue
30th January 2010, 08:06 AM
Hi Guy's I have for sale a limited release scotty cameron headcover
brand new in bag , It is the Lena Claus holiday cover Sold out from the scotty cameron custom shop to club cameron members only
they cost 72 us dollars plus shipping which is 30 bucks (i know rip off)
looking to cover cost's call it 100 shipped i have two as i was after a white one
will try to get some photos up later
this is one cool cover
PM me with interest
Greg
this is what scotty said about it
2009 Ms. Lena Claus

Scotty's workshop is a busy place this time of year with helpers zipping around the Studio getting ready for the holidays. So, have you been naughty or nice? Lena Claus tends to believe you've been nice, so she's wrapped some special gifts for you. 2,009 Ms. Lena Claus headcovers were released in the Studio Store on Dec. 9, 2009 with 100 special white covers mixed in at random.

Lets try 95 shipped

gregdonohue
8th March 2010, 04:11 PM
one last try before it goes to the bay
i have added a picture
90 shipped