PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Golf Shirts to good home!

Moe Norman
19th January 2010, 08:37 PM
I'm losing weight, and also reducing the massive amount of 'stuff' I have just lying about.

I probably have north of 40 golf shirts, so here are some to go. No firm prices, just offer and the highest offer wins.

But I won't post anything or drive anywhere for something sold for less than $5!

Most of these have barely ever been worn, so not offloading stinky sweaty fat blokes gear.

1. Huntingdale Golf Club - Foundation Shirt - XL

Made from the fancy material, not sure what it is, but that material that is a bit cooler when its hot.

2. Sanctuary Cove Golf Club - Mock Top shirt. XXL (but more like an XL or even an L) the brand on it is Turtle Creek

I just don't like mock top shirts, this was a gift and I think I've worn it once, maybe twice

3. Another mock top, this one has a plain white back and a checkered front. Not a fan myself, but it was a present from the father in law. Worn once, when playing golf with him and not since. size XL. Also branded Turtle Creek. (not ironed in the picture!)

4. PGA Tour Golf Academy World Golf Village Shirt.

I got this probably a decade ago at the World Golf Village (the courses there are rubbish by the way, thank god for Seminole!). I probably wore it a bit, no idea how much. thought someone might want it, size XL.

5. Plain white Lacoste Polo. XL. I think this is a real one, as I only have a handful of fakes and they never last very well. Selling this because I have about 15 white polo shirts, and its a bit silly. This was the one on te bottom of the pile that I wear least, so its first to get chop

petethepilot
20th January 2010, 12:54 AM
I'm still fat Moe so I'll bid $5 for the Sanctuary Cove one! You won't have to post as I don't think you live too far away. I'll come over if I'm not gazzuped (This isn't classed as a low ball is it?)

Moe Norman
20th January 2010, 09:17 AM
not at all Pete, all yours for a fiver.

Boonie
20th January 2010, 10:28 AM
How many of these have been hung on the back of the dunny door Moe:lol:

adlo
20th January 2010, 03:47 PM
How many of these have been hung on the back of the dunny door Moe:lol:

:smt038

Boonie has a good point.