PDA

View Full Version : Napisan

Chris32
19th January 2010, 05:20 PM
Had a bit of a discovery on the weekend!

Had to soak the little mans clothes as he got strawberry juice all over them (8 months old, learning to eat)

Got out a bucket and put the Napisan in, soaked it etc to get the stains out.

I also chucked in about 20 old Pro V's I had in my bag, they all had seen a round or 2, mainly dis-coloured more than anything else, the odd nick and scuff from normal use. Some hadn't been cleaned and had dirt and grass stuck on them, pretty filthy overall.

After a few hours they looked much mcuh whiter, and now will see a few more rounds instead of going in the practice bag!

Seemed to work better on V1x's for some reason also

Johnny Canuck
19th January 2010, 05:23 PM
I do the same thing myself. Works a treat.

Captain Nemo
19th January 2010, 05:23 PM
Been doing the same thing for years!
Especially good for the ones out of dams etc....with half baked clay on them.
They come up brand new.

Chris32
19th January 2010, 05:25 PM
ha, so its not a secret then :D

Chris32
19th January 2010, 05:26 PM
I found the dishwasher did an admirable job also

TheTrueReview
19th January 2010, 07:02 PM
I found the dishwasher did an admirable job also

What about the effect of scalding hot water?

razaar
19th January 2010, 07:08 PM
Do you dry them in the dryer?

Flavzz
19th January 2010, 07:09 PM
Interesting stuff chris.

bergsey
19th January 2010, 07:42 PM
Yep and use one of those 3M magic eraser thingys to wipe them over after if marks are still on them.

Gets everything off including texta marks damn easy.. and doesn't scratch the cover. hard to believe but they are magic !

Yossarian
19th January 2010, 07:44 PM
Yep and use one of those 3M magic eraser thingys to wipe them over after if marks are still on them.

Gets everything off including texta marks damn easy.. and doesn't scratch the cover. hard to believe but they are magic !

And only 3.99 from your local IGA or SUPA IGA.

LarryLong
19th January 2010, 07:59 PM
Nice find, but if I tried to throw a few pills in with my baby's washing I'd be kissing them goodbye, along with my arse. :)

Daggs
19th January 2010, 11:18 PM
Small bucket with good fitting lid nappysan in the carboot for 2-3 days for a good agitating and presto.