PDA

View Full Version : WA: BRW World Corporate Challenge Club Qualifying Event - 10/02/10 at The Vines

idgolfguy
19th January 2010, 02:20 AM
It's at the Vines - any one interested? I believe it is $50pp.
The state final is at the Vines on the 22nd of March.

AUSTRALASIAN FINAL
Twin Waters Golf Club, Sunshine Coast 16-18 April 2010
Competitors will enjoy an all expenses paid weekend at Twin Waters Golf Club and Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Winners and runners up from both Australia and New Zealand progress to the World Final.
WCGC WORLD FINAL Oubaii & Fancourt, Golf Clubs South Africa
3-8 May 2010
Players will be accompanied by BRW WCGC Series Ambassador, Rodger Davis, acting as mentor and coach during the World Final.

Prize package
Every competitor in this year’s series goes into the draw for the chance to win this fantastic prize for two:
• Return economy airfares with Virgin Airlines for two adults from any Australian International Airport to George, South Africa
• Return ground transfers from George to Fancourt Golf Resort
• 3 nights twin share at Fancourt Golf Resort and 4 nights twin share at Oubaai Golf Resort including breakfast for two people daily
• Two-day guided Tour of South Africa’s Garden Route district
• Two rounds of golf per person at each of Fancourt and Oubaai Golf Courses
• Return transfers from accommodation to golf each day.
Prize drawn 16th April 2010 at the WCGC Australasian Final.

See wcgc-australasia.com for full terms and conditions.
Competition closes 15/04/10 at 23:59 (AEST). Winners drawn at 3 pm on 16/04/10 at Be.interactive, Level

adlo
19th January 2010, 03:03 AM
I am a maybe. Depends on the timetable before we open shop. I should know a lot more in a week or so.