PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Rare Custom Combo Set - 2010 Titty 710 cb/mb

nudgee
6th January 2010, 07:31 PM
As my good pro mate has got his card for Japan and One Asia for next year, he will be getting lots of equipment/goodies and as usual I will be the benefactor of his generosity as payment for my excellent caddy skills.

With this in mind I have a set of custome Titty 710 CB/MB with following specs.

4-PW
Project X 6.0
5 iron length is 39"
2* Upright
4-7 CB
8-PW MB

I have an awesome clubmaker that can get these cut to your own specs and I will cover cost of this.

They are in absolute mint condition 9.5/10 as I have been very ghey and have had headcovers on them (gold ones at that!).

Will let these go for $800 including shipping. The best price I have seen is $170 per iron but not for a combo set and they have s300 shafts and not the Project X shafts.

As usual no pics but happy to refund if you dont think the description was accurate - no refunds will be given if you play a round or two and decide these are not the sticks for you.............

Ned
6th January 2010, 07:45 PM
http://www.chuckypita.com/wp-content/uploads/homer1.jpg

Minor_Threat
6th January 2010, 07:47 PM
Hmmmmm..
Very rare I see my specs for sale!

Must resist :(

Good luck with the sale... :)

BrisVegas
6th January 2010, 08:14 PM
Yummo! Pity i am broke again:(

henno
6th January 2010, 08:18 PM
ITT: tyrekickers-a-plenty

;-)

nudgee
6th January 2010, 08:21 PM
oh yes they are real puuuuuurrrrtyyyyy!!

Lucasto23
8th January 2010, 01:25 PM
Nudgee, do you need a caddie?
I',m free as long as i get the hand me hand me downs ;)

GolfBallWhackerGuy
8th January 2010, 04:05 PM
Whats wrong with them? ie why the sale? Just curious...

just
8th January 2010, 04:10 PM
Probably because Nudgee usually has more clubs than he can use.

nudgee
8th January 2010, 04:59 PM
nothing wrong with them but when you are about to be handed a brand new 2010 X Forged Callaway tour issue set for free with my perfect specs, there is no point in keeping such a nice set as these in the garage accumulating dust and dropping in value as months go back.

I can only play one set at a time.

I have had a lot of PMs about these but no one has press the trigger so I will be sending these to the Bay.

Cheers

3oneday
8th January 2010, 05:22 PM
I have had a lot of PMs about these but no one here has the ability so I will be sending these to the Bay.

Cheers

Fixed this for you Jamie ;)

Sydney Hacker
8th January 2010, 07:08 PM
nothing wrong with them but when you are about to be handed a brand new 2010 X Forged Callaway tour issue set for free with my perfect specs, there is no point in keeping such a nice set as these in the garage accumulating dust and dropping in value as months go back.

I can only play one set at a time.

I have had a lot of PMs about these but no one has press the trigger so I will be sending these to the Bay.

Cheers

How do the '10 forged look ? I got a set of the 07 of Perci and they are pretty good.

rodders
8th January 2010, 10:05 PM
Beautiful clubs - saw some being hit today at Vic open.

Great price!

Flavzz
12th January 2010, 01:56 AM
Who do u caddy for nudgee?

nudgee
12th January 2010, 12:26 PM
Brad Andrews

Not full time as I have a job.

Just the odd tournament a year (4-5)

Flavzz
12th January 2010, 09:55 PM
nice work mate, i'd love to get into caddying, whats the best way to go about it?

nudgee
13th January 2010, 09:15 AM
Mate I fell into it by chance - I went to Uni with Brad's ex wife and we became good mates given how much of a golf fanatic I was I asked him if I could caddy the odd event and we accepted and we had a lot of fun so whenever I can and he needs a caddy I do it. This year I am hoping to go to Japan and caddy for him in 2-3 big tournaments - would love to take the year off and spend it in Japan with him but unfortunately with a family and job this is impossible.

I couldn't really tell you how to get into caddying.

Ned
13th January 2010, 09:17 AM
I couldn't really tell you how to get into caddying.

Contact the PGA!!!!!!

That 909 D3 ready for sale yet ?:roll:

BrisVegas
13th January 2010, 09:22 AM

back off bitch, I got first dibs. :evil:

Ned
13th January 2010, 09:24 AM

back off bitch, I got first dibs. :evil:

This isnt the first or 2nd time I've nudged nudgee about it!!!!!:mrgreen:

Hux
13th January 2010, 07:15 PM
Stop squabbling girls the uber ho is ages off selling the D3...at least a week until some other glittering toy catches his eye :-)
More importantly when are you Titleist lost causes going to take these off his hands?

nudgee
13th January 2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks Hux..I think these may be sold although I need to check with my broker who lives in tarragindi.

As for the 909 D3 you guys will be waiting a while - it goes real good with the fubuki and next I will be trying the project x graphite driver shaft so it will be a while.

sorry lads

perci
13th January 2010, 09:06 PM
Mate I've had an expression of interest in them but first in best dressed!

Hux
13th January 2010, 09:17 PM
Hmmm PX driver shaft..which one? Might have to come out and have a hit of it to see some time.

So what happened to the Cally TA I thought it was the ducks guts?

markTHEblake
13th January 2010, 09:24 PM
nice work mate, i'd love to get into caddying, whats the best way to go about it?

its real easy, walk up to them and ask.

I caddied for these guys when they were already well known, Wayne Grady, Paul Foley, Grant Dodd, and Ron Barassi by doing exactly that.

Or you could target a complete unknown - most players in the smaller events do not have a caddy. Or in the larger events, volunteers are called for.