PDA

View Full Version : Qld: 'The Tour Fore Golfers' 2010 schedule

golfnugget76
4th January 2010, 11:08 PM
Ladies and Gentleman

Over the past two years, many Ozgolfers have been great supporters of 'The Tour' and it has been great to meet and play golf with many of you.

“The Tour” season comprises 20 events. Play in as few or as many as you would like – no limitations, no obligations! Prize costs are included in the entry price for each event.

Just like the professional golf tours, The Tour keeps its players statistics (optional), has its own Order of Merit, ‘Major’ competitions (in conjunction with the weeks of the Majors on the PGA Tour - These majors are also the 4 rounds of the Club Championships) and the final event of the year is the exclusive Tour Championship.

Anyone can play on the Tour and simply pay as you play in as many events as you like. The Tour offers the opportunity to play golf in a social and competitive setting. If you are already a member of a golf club, the Tour can provide you with variety of other exciting courses to play in competitions for great prizes.

Further information can be found at www.thetour.com.au (http://www.thetour.com.au) although this site is about to undergo a much needed upgrade. A new site will be launched later this month.

The first event of the 2010 season is to be played at Royal Pines Resort. The cost is only $75 which is a fantastic saving of over $50 off the RRP.

Date: Sunday January 17

Time: 8:15am (Shot Gun Start)

Event: Single Stableford

Cost: $75 which includes a motorised cart (RRP $125)

Let me know if you are keen to play.

Cheers

Dave

golfnugget76
4th January 2010, 11:08 PM
If you would like to see the full schedule, please PM me your email and I will forward it to you. I am having trouble copying tables into the forum.

AndyP
5th January 2010, 09:45 AM
You can't really copy tables, GN, but you could post it as an image.

Eag's
5th January 2010, 09:56 AM
I am going to try to get to a few more Tour days Dave, I really enjoyed the Robina Woods day last year. :smt023