PDA

View Full Version : Golfworks.com group buy Twenty10 11thJan.

markTHEblake
29th December 2009, 11:40 PM
I am gunna buy some stuff from www.golfworks.com (http://www.golfworks.com), (my never ending search for a 3 wood that is not a Dodo). Am in no real rush but need this happening by Feb.

If anyone wants to get something, lets go. Freight charge will be allocated pro rata on $$$.

They got a bunch of stuff on large discounts at the moment, click the "warehouse specials", and the UST Axiv(sp?) blue is a very good price. They also have the Bushnell Neos much cheaper than I see on eBay

There will be some terms and conditions, but i shall make them up as I go, namely you may need to pay a deposit, and the whole thing cant be more than $1000.

I also can ship australia wide using couriers for shaft boxes or heavy items, or Aussie Post satchels for small stuff.

edit: looking at finalising the order on Monday 11th Jan. order submitted 12th Jan but can take late orders up to late wed night.
Maximum order value 'about' US$800 - current order $735

To Pay
1. blake
2. moreegolfer 21 Jan
3. gc WC
4. just WC *
5. kristianj 22 Jan
6. titliest 3 Feb
7. Andyp WC
9. Henno WC *
10.peteyd WC
11 Virge 3 Feb
12 Ned Kelly WC

Legend
Strikethrough = Paid
Red = Not paid
* = funds in transit
Date = posted
WC = pickup Wynnum Cup

A line through your name means your money has been received, a date means posted/picked up

Please go through the site, add exactly what you want to the shopping cart, then copy/paste the info into a PM to me. Please re-format the text for 1 product per line, as it gets a bit screwy.

Yossarian
29th December 2009, 11:58 PM
Oh axiv blue, could be keen.

Yossarian
30th December 2009, 01:19 AM
That is a pretty good price.

just
30th December 2009, 07:07 AM
Blakey
I'm in, I'll send you a list soon.

Jarro
30th December 2009, 07:09 AM
Blakey
I'm in, I'll send you a list soon.

Bloody Ho :roll:

AndyP
30th December 2009, 07:27 AM
I'll grab a couple of things, Blakey. Let me have a good look through the site.

henno
30th December 2009, 08:13 AM
Oh axiv blue, could be keen.

Screw you and your W.A. group buys. You clowns have one every week, just about! ;-)

Oh and I'll toss some stuff in there Blakey.

Daves
30th December 2009, 08:19 AM
Will have a look, sure I can find something:lol:

Having been checking out some of those Maltby clubs, but not really suited to a group buy.

Captain Nemo
30th December 2009, 08:21 AM
Me too, grips ferulles etc.....

GC
30th December 2009, 08:52 AM
Blakey, i am in, i'll have a good look and let you know.

moree golfer
30th December 2009, 09:12 AM
Count me in Mark, looking at buying Lamkin grips, lie angle board and lead tip weights. I am keen to take advantage of the specials on the grips ie US$2 for Lamkin Michelin OCS.

terrys
30th December 2009, 09:27 AM
Count me in Mark, looking at buying Lamkin grips, lie angle board and lead tip weights. I am keen to take advantage of the specials on the grips ie US$2 for Lamkin Michelin OCS.

I just put those grips on my missus' clubs. she like them a lot.

I'll be in for ferrules, and grips and maybe a bushnell if it doesn't push the total doesn't over the grand.

AndyP
30th December 2009, 09:30 AM
Sounds like some of you HOs don't really need a group buy.

markTHEblake
30th December 2009, 11:02 AM
Oh and I'll toss some stuff in there Blakey.

Head covers?

Having been checking out some of those Maltby clubs, but not really suited to a group buy.

If you are getting a full set, it may be just as easier to buy on your own. A quote i got in the past was $60 for 10 irons, or $40 for 3 irons, which i think is about the minimum.

Count me in Mark, looking at buying Lamkin grips, lie angle board and lead tip weights.

Have you considered using BirdieBalls (http://www.birdieballs.com.au) instead? My clubmaker does this now, draw a black line on them and it leaves the mark on the clubface, if its not vertical bend them. or cut a line out of them, and use impact decals for same effect. Or you could just buy a piece of acrylic

Also i mention that because I am wondering about the impact of the board on our shipping, its fairly heavy. Not to worry, if you still want it i can get as many freight quotes as we need, she is happy to do that (manually done, not by the shopping cart)

Sounds like some of you HOs don't really need a group buy.

What are you doing here :shock:

Topdog
30th December 2009, 12:09 PM
Daves I got 10 irons from golf works in july and it cost $74 postage (10 heads,shafts and grips plus glue , tape , ferrules, tip weights and shaft clamps).

Got to perth in 6 days ( all well packed ).

MPC irons 4-pw and cer mill spin wedges 52.56.60.

moree golfer
30th December 2009, 12:31 PM
Head covers?
Have you considered using BirdieBalls (http://www.birdieballs.com.au) instead? My clubmaker does this now, draw a black line on them and it leaves the mark on the clubface, if its not vertical bend them. or cut a line out of them, and use impact decals for same effect. Or you could just buy a piece of acrylic

Also i mention that because I am wondering about the impact of the board on our shipping, its fairly heavy. Not to worry, if you still want it i can get as many freight quotes as we need, she is happy to do that (manually done, not by the shopping cart)

Yeah didn't think of the weight. Then I definitely am in for at least a dozen Michelin grips and lead tip weights.

Daves
30th December 2009, 06:54 PM
Daves I got 10 irons from golf works in july and it cost $74 postage (10 heads,shafts and grips plus glue , tape , ferrules, tip weights and shaft clamps).

Got to perth in 6 days ( all well packed ).

MPC irons 4-pw and cer mill spin wedges 52.56.60.

Thanks for that info TD.

What do you think of the MPC irons?

PeteyD
30th December 2009, 07:57 PM
Let me know before it closes MTB. Definately need some ferrules and other odds and sods.

markTHEblake
30th December 2009, 11:59 PM
What do you think of the MPC irons?

why didnt you ask me when you played with me, i have them also ;)

markTHEblake
31st December 2009, 12:37 AM
have added some important info to the first post in blue.

please read it if you want to buy.

Daves
31st December 2009, 10:46 AM
why didnt you ask me when you played with me, i have them also ;)

I wasn't interested in them at the time, and you obviously did not do anything (with them on the day) to change that:lol:

Bugger, they only make the KE4 model for lefties!

Topdog
31st December 2009, 11:42 AM
Sorry to Jack this thread Blakey.:oops:

Dave I like the MPC irons very much , they are very forgiving and feel solid on even slight miss hits.

I have put FST 125 pro in the MPC and FST hi-rev in the CER .

Have a look at the reviews on golfworks.com for more details.

Cheers,

Phil

PS all the Maltby range (MMB,MCC and MTF) have very close Maltby playablilty factors.

KristianJ
31st December 2009, 11:43 AM

Looks like that special ain't special any more...:( I was going to opt in and get a set of them, but not now.

Might go for a set of the blemished Maltby MMB heads and ferrules to suit, but will take a few days to mull it over. Could be nice with my NS Pro shafts in once I get around to reshafting my 755s with the KBS shafts.

moree golfer
31st December 2009, 12:40 PM
I don't understand Kristian, I have just brought up the site and the ad is still on the home page. Anyhoo I'll probably still buy them, just will cost a bit more.

KristianJ
31st December 2009, 01:35 PM
My bad, mate:

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_LK0038_A_cn_E_10039

I didn't click on that home page ad...looks like I will indeed be getting at least 8 of those.

markTHEblake
31st December 2009, 01:55 PM
I wasn't interested in them at the time, and you obviously did not do anything (with them on the day) to change that:lol:

do you mean like not lose half a dozen Yellow Vision balls? ;)

Bugger, they only make the KE4 model for lefties!The KE4 Tour has the exact same specifications for weight, offset, look at address and sole as the MPC. Only difference is the design of the cavity. Your only option the KE4 is virtually the same, but the offsets are bigger in the longer irons.

If you look at the PDF of the catalogue you can see more images of the relevant clubs (if that helps)

Daves
31st December 2009, 04:04 PM
do you mean like not lose half a dozen Yellow Vision balls? ;)

The KE4 Tour has the exact same specifications for weight, offset, look at address and sole as the MPC. Only difference is the design of the cavity. Your only option the KE4 is virtually the same, but the offsets are bigger in the longer irons.

If you look at the PDF of the catalogue you can see more images of the relevant clubs (if that helps)

Thanks MTB, those blemished club clearance prices are very tempting, 3 to PW heads for $65. I will look a bit closer at the specs.

KristianJ
31st December 2009, 06:54 PM
I'll leave the Maltby heads for now...leave a bit more room in the overall budget for others to join in. PM coming in a few mins, MTB.

EDIT: If come 11 Jan, the total spend is over $150 or so off the limit, I may slip in the Maltby heads and ferrules to suit.

markTHEblake
4th January 2010, 11:36 PM
Updated first post.

Remember that I am on the Gold Coast, so you interstaters need to consider cost of shipping back to you. For small things i will just use Aust Post satchels, i think the Regular ones are $6.50

By the way, if anyone purchasing really wants a catalogue please ask. However bear in mind that a Catalogue adds to the shipping weight, so only if you really need it

Kristian, whats your postcode, i'll find out the cost of a courier for you, if the length exceeds postal limits.

KristianJ
5th January 2010, 09:21 AM
My postcode's 2750. Just to clarify, if I do get them it'll be a heads only buy...unless there's something I'm missing in the shop listing. I've copied and pasted it just to make sure:

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_MA0062FB1_A_cn_E_1888

In the end though, it's more likely that I'll be just getting the grips. Gotta curb the spending for a while, methinks. :)

moree golfer
5th January 2010, 03:51 PM
MTB, I wished to increase the number of grips to 26 x Michelin OCS Tour .600 round (plus lead wates as ordered). Is that going to be ok?

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 06:42 PM
My postcode's 2750

no shafts obviously not any issue anyway, but if you did want shafts, worst case scenario for a courier is $20 or a bit under.

Moree Golfer: get as many grips as you like. The more you buy the less shipping I will pay for my crap.

KristianJ
5th January 2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the quote...you'll hear from me if I do decide to go for the heads, but for now I think it's safe just to lock in the grips.

henno
5th January 2010, 07:46 PM
What's the price limit here? Say, $50 or something? I have no idea how many are in, and therefore how much room there is in the $1000 ceiling.

markTHEblake
5th January 2010, 11:29 PM
What's the price limit here? Say, $50 or something? I have no idea how many are in, and therefore how much room there is in the $1000 ceiling.

The first post is really helpful :lol:

no limit on what you want individually. spend as much as you like.

henno
6th January 2010, 07:38 AM
I read the first post, you goose! :razz:

I was just wondering if there was some unwritten suggestion not to spend more than a certain amount. I assume freight charges are calculated as a proportion of the total based on the freight for that item or something like that?

It'd be a shame if someone who bought a glove paid the same share of freight as me if I were to buy a set of heads and/or a few long shafts.

markTHEblake
6th January 2010, 09:02 AM
I read the first post, you goose! :razz:

:neutral:

I was just wondering if there was some unwritten suggestion not to spend more than a certain amount.nope.

I assume freight charges are calculated as a proportion of the total based on the freight for that item or something like that?share of freight cost is calculated on pro rata based on % of total purchase.

Ie, total group buy $800, freight $80.
Your purchase packet tees $8 that is 1% of the total buy, so you pay 1% of the freight, $0.80

It would be more equitable to calculate by weight because that is how the shipping charge is worked out, but i dont get that info to do that.
In saying that though, if someone bought something that was low in cost but high in weight i might apply some discretionary powers, but i dont think that will be necessary. At most i reckon the freight charge will be $90 anyway.

markTHEblake
11th January 2010, 12:04 AM
Anymore? See first post for the people who i have acknowledged orders from. I shall confirm your order back to you before i place it.

Would like to get the total purchase up a few hundred more, there is a couple of tyrekickers who might be still thinking, Damo, and there is definitely 2 or 3 others that have mentioned something.

its worth noting the rumours are that GW will have some new models on the site by end of month, but there is a lead time of a month or so for availability.

A new KE4 iron, the MTF will have new grooves, and thats all i heard about so far. But it seemed like the focus was on same models with new grooves rather than new lines.

henno
11th January 2010, 08:14 AM
MTB, I have a few odds and ends I want to throw in, but they're lucky to be worth $20 in total at this stage which is why I haven't bothered responding. Let me get settled at work this morning, then I'll do some trawling of the site and let you know.

damoocow
11th January 2010, 09:36 AM
Blakey - tempted to get a set of heads but it would be just to experiment and by the time they're all assembled it would become too costly for me - might grab a lesson or two instead - thanks anyway

KristianJ
11th January 2010, 10:20 AM
It'll definitely be just the grips for me, MTB.

markTHEblake
11th January 2010, 09:13 PM
but they're lucky to be worth $20 in total at this stage which is why I haven't bothered responding.

half the people in already are spending less than that, dont worry about it.

Thats the whole point of this, helping you guys get some gear for low shipping.

henno
11th January 2010, 10:02 PM
I was going to get some cordy midsize grips, but some sudden financial constraints have come to light during the day.

Unless you want to be a champ and throw in a pack of these (http://golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=SHIM) so I can replenish perci's stocks, I'll have to pass. (He's done two or three shims for me now and mentioned that he's run out or running low or something.)

EDIT: 0.335 to 0.350 of course.

markTHEblake
11th January 2010, 10:28 PM
but some sudden financial constraints have come to light during the day.

the missus has begun reading the forum.

Unless you want to be a champ and throw in a pack of these (http://golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=SHIM) so I can replenish perci's stocks, I'll have to pass.

$3.99, Ozgolfs big spender, plus your share of shipping $0.05

henno
11th January 2010, 10:32 PM
That $4.04 is probably still going to have to be a cash advance from the credit card. ;-)

AndyP
11th January 2010, 11:43 PM
Add the shims to my list instead of starting one for henno's, Blakey. perci used several shims for iron reshafting (although different size to henno).

henno, do you want to check if perci needs any other sizes?

markTHEblake
12th January 2010, 12:22 AM
Henno - add 3% for credit card.

Andyp, - i have already done teh spreadsheet dont make me change it.

Not going to do this order tonight. Got something in me eye chasing possums yesterday and half the screen is blurry. its a good thing thats the avatars cos some of them are shocking, i think.

I'll put up a list of the order another time for everyone to check when i submit it. If you dont know how they work, they always email back with the freight cost, and any stock issues before the order proceeds, and they dont mind late changes.

henno
12th January 2010, 08:43 AM
henno, do you want to check if perci needs any other sizes?

I'll give him a call today and check.

virge666
12th January 2010, 10:18 AM
Blakey, Cheers for this..

1 x each of the following please.

http://golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_VB1013_A_cn_E_33 (http://golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_VB1013_A_cn_E_33)
http://golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_VB1010_A_cn_E_33
http://golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_GW0052_A_cn_E_33
http://golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_VB1002_A_GOLFWORKS+MAX+STRENGTH +TOUR+SET+PLUS+EPOXY_A_c2p_E_cs

Thanks again.

markTHEblake
12th January 2010, 07:37 PM
Any more orders, please hold off, i need to get the calculator out and process the PM's i have, i think we are almost there.

markTHEblake
12th January 2010, 11:04 PM
FYI: From the golfworks forums regarding the blemished heads they have for sale.

these are heads that were returned from Golf Galaxy stores when they decided to stop selling components. They may have some very minor nicks or scratches. We have been selling these for a while now and the customer feedback has been good.

markTHEblake
13th January 2010, 01:09 AM
Alerts!
The following persons need to confirm and advise. No reply means order proceeds as per the spreadsheet.

KristianJ, Ned Kelly & Moree Golfer
Please check the Lamkin (http://www.golfworks.com/search.asp?ss=lamkin+michelin&x=0&y=0) Grips,i am a bit confused exactly which ones you want, which ones are available, and the price has almost doubled.

GC, Andyp, your prices have gone up a wee bit.

I have not yet submitted the order as with the price changes the total is $840 which will probably hit $1000 in AU. I expect that some of you will alter your grips orders in light of the price change. (i have emaiiled them to make sure its not a mistake, as i know Ned only got his prices today)

Ned
13th January 2010, 01:17 AM
Ok Blakey, Ill double check when I get home.

But the sale finished as of the 10th Jan USA time line.

http://www.golfworks.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_10043&sid=I122109&eid=IGSS_I122109

Alerts!
The following persons need to confirm and advise. No reply means order proceeds as per the spreadsheet.

Please check the Lamkin (http://www.golfworks.com/search.asp?ss=lamkin+michelin&x=0&y=0) Grips,i am a bit confused exactly which ones you want, which ones are available, and the price has almost doubled.

I have not yet submitted the order as with the price changes the total is $840 which will probably hit $1000 in AU. I expect that some of you will alter your grips orders in light of the price change. (i have emaiiled them to make sure its not a mistake, as i know Ned only got his prices today)

Ned
13th January 2010, 01:27 AM
Just go ahead with my original order MTB. (Shyte happens)

Ok Blakey, Ill double check when I get home.

But the sale finished as of the 10th Jan USA time line.

http://www.golfworks.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_10043&sid=I122109&eid=IGSS_I122109

markTHEblake
13th January 2010, 01:30 AM
Yeah thanks for not telling me a coupon code is required for those prices, you clowns.

i found another coupon that covers the Lamkins until 31/01, so prices remain 1.99 and 2.29
http://www.golfworks.com/article.asp?ai=284&sid=E011110&eid=CANTREAD_E011110&lm=golf

anothers got a bonus price reduction, hmm i wont say who ;-)

note: all other comments above still apply, including that the Lamkin grips are confusing. it says the $2.29 ones areOversize

markTHEblake
13th January 2010, 01:48 AM
Order Submitted. I will get an email back from them advising the freight, and asking for confirmation.

Titleist: the KBS Tour shafts are not in stock. She will advise an ETA on those and ask how we want to proceed.

markTHEblake
13th January 2010, 09:05 AM
the shipping is $108 - seems excessive. Must be some serious weight there. Ihave spent more and paid less in freight before.

everything in stock

moree golfer
13th January 2010, 09:09 AM
Blakey, sorry for the lateness of my reply but are we still right with the Lamkin Michelin OCS grips at $1.99 or have they gone up?

EDIT: I just read your post above so disregard my query.

I just had a bad thought about my mates steel shafts and whether I need .600 or .580. I will check at lunchtime and confirm. Otherwise if it is too late I will roll the dice and if they don't fit I will flog 'em off here.

Also, any chance of squeezing in a Shaft Vice Clamp (my cheapo one has split in half)?

Deluxe Heavy Duty Shaft Clamp (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp?pn=DRSC)
Item Qty Unit Price
#DRSC 1 In Stock $9.99 (before tax and shipping)

AndyP
13th January 2010, 09:18 AM
I can't view Golfworks and can't view the google spreadsheet at work. It will have to wait until I'm at home.
What's the deal with the price rise that you mentioned?

virge666
13th January 2010, 09:18 AM
Top work Blakey - above and beyond the call !

KristianJ
13th January 2010, 09:24 AM
Alerts!

I was tucked up in bed when you sent the original PM, but wouldn't have made a difference, so it seems...all good though. :) Thanks again.

markTHEblake
14th January 2010, 12:18 AM
Also, any chance of squeezing in a Shaft Vice Clamp (my cheapo one has split in half)?

i have emailed that request, she starts work about midnight.

What's the deal with the price rise that you mentioned?

about 80cents. we can work out an instalment plan

markTHEblake
14th January 2010, 12:59 AM
spreadsheet updated, includes your share of shipping cost,. all in USD
the credit card hasnt being charged yet.

moree golfer
14th January 2010, 09:08 AM
You da man Blakey. I really appreciate the time you have spent getting this together.

markTHEblake
14th January 2010, 09:27 AM
your clamp is in the mail

AndyP
14th January 2010, 09:45 AM
about 80cents. we can work out an instalment planIt was the why, not the how much, that I was after? My order looks fine. Thanks.

moree golfer
14th January 2010, 12:28 PM
your clamp is in the mail
Cheers MTB.

markTHEblake
14th January 2010, 06:43 PM
It was the why, not the how much, that I was after? My order looks fine. Thanks.
I asked, she said the new 2010 pricing was loaded.
Many things went up, but only 2 people were affected.

bummer that the FST Pro shafst went from $8, to $10 they were a huge bargain at $8 compared to the TTDG price

markTHEblake
14th January 2010, 08:36 PM
Tracking info here (http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_AU&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z4919506724908552&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes)

last time took 7 calender days to arrive. so expected wed-thur next week.

Ned
14th January 2010, 08:43 PM
It was the why, not the how much, that I was after? My order looks fine. Thanks.

Not a nice Avatar to have at the moment AP, in real life the bloke is being treated for Cancer!!

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/dexters-michael-c-hall-has-cancer/story-e6frfmyi-1225819130852

AndyP
14th January 2010, 08:55 PM
He's in remission. Good news.

And it doesn't stop me from loving the show.

markTHEblake
17th January 2010, 11:50 PM
Money Time. The transaction came through at .92 exchange rate, but of course got hit with 3% charge. thats part of it I suppose.

The spreadsheet that you already have a link to, has your amount to pay in AUD and bank details.

You also need to figure out how the gear is going to get to you, and add the cost of postage to the payment.

500gram Parcel Post $5.70
3kg Parcel Post $9.90
For a shaft, 2kg box about $15.00
Courier - up to $20 (sydney people wanna combine it?)
Wynnum Cup - Free
(no cash please, pay to bank account)

If in doubt, pay a higher amount and i shall throw the change in the box. I have commercial electronic scales so easy for me to work it all out before i head to the PO.

Oh, and the goods are in Sydney and have cleared customs, should be here on Wednesday at the latest.

PeteyD
18th January 2010, 06:42 AM
wynnum cup for me please blakey.

KristianJ
18th January 2010, 07:26 AM
My grips should hopefully be OK with 500g parcel post...but I might pay for a 3kg satchel just in case. Will make sure I get money to you in the next couple of days, Blakey.

moree golfer
20th January 2010, 01:10 PM
Glad to see you got the plastic charged when you did Blakey, the A$ is on the nose today, currently bid @ .9165. Spot A$ Chart (http://www.forexdirectory.net/aud.html)

Could you update us as to when the package arrives in your hot little hands please?

just
20th January 2010, 01:31 PM
Blakey
I'll pick my stuff up at Wynnum.
cheers
just

markTHEblake
20th January 2010, 06:13 PM
Arrived here this morning, ironically while i was in Brisbane.

Will unwrap it all tonight, and have it sorted and weighed if necessary by tomorrow night. If anyone wants they could pick it up from me anytime tomorrow onwards (Arundel area) during business hours.

markTHEblake
20th January 2010, 08:22 PM
changed my mind, and got the sorting and checking out of the way tonight, stuff me it took an hour and a half, all the little bits got quite confusing!

everyone that needed a shipping quote has got it, anyone else will fit in with a $9.90 prepaid parcel, the Brissos will pickup at WC, GC pick up on the GC.

nothing posted yet, havent organised the packing, just the sorting of lots, will finish that tomorrow ready to post friday assuming you have paid :-)

doesnt seem like much does it?
(super spinny illegal grooves heads carefully hidden in bubble wrap)

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6351/20012010o.jpg

KristianJ
20th January 2010, 08:45 PM
$$ will definitely be transferred tomorrow night, Blakey...feel free to wait until it's cleared into your account before you send my grips. I'll send a mailing address when I make the payment.

AndyP
20th January 2010, 09:55 PM
My grips don't look bright enough, if they are at the far end. :(

markTHEblake
20th January 2010, 10:08 PM
They are definitely brighter than that

Sasquatch
20th January 2010, 11:12 PM
Many things went up, but only 2 people were affected.

bummer that the FST Pro shafst went from $8, to $10 they were a huge bargain at $8 compared to the TTDG price

I'll drop off the extra $ soon.

markTHEblake
20th January 2010, 11:17 PM
SQ, i got the FST shaft sticker ready, it will be at work anytime. dont worry about the extra, you paid extra $2 in the first place remember - all that happened is my profit diminished :-) i didnt replace it in the end anyway, as i was gunna buy 10 spares, but figured it wasnt worth the extra money for something i didnt need. what sort of idiot has 10 spare shafts anyway

Sasquatch
20th January 2010, 11:35 PM
Thanks! I'll try & visit tomorrow or Friday.

markTHEblake
21st January 2010, 12:56 AM
any of you want 3 x new Lamkin Crossline Tour (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_LK0031) grips for $10?
.600 Round Black 50gram Standard.

http://www.golfworks.com/images/400/LK0031.jpg

Ned
21st January 2010, 08:53 AM
Kick it to me, kick it to me!

any of you want 3 x new Lamkin Crossline Tour (http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_LK0031) grips for $10?
.600 Round Black 50gram Standard.

http://www.golfworks.com/images/400/LK0031.jpg

KristianJ
21st January 2010, 08:54 AM
I'll take them, Blakey...a few of my other clubs could do with a regrip.

EDIT: Missed it by a minute...:lol:

Ned
21st January 2010, 09:05 AM
I'll take them, Blakey...a few of my other clubs could do with a regrip.

EDIT: Missed it by a minute...:lol:

:mrgreen:

markTHEblake
21st January 2010, 06:36 PM
Sold to Ned - please add $10 more to amount that is on the spreadsheet.

I have started posting goods out, Please all refer to the 1st post to see details of;
- if I have received your money
- what date was posted

KristianJ
25th January 2010, 10:06 AM
My stuff arrived today, Mark. All looks just as I expected! Thanks again. :)

markTHEblake
25th January 2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks KJ - so you got your stuff but some people havent paid yet.

http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/4/1604-large.jpg

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 07:01 PM
If your name is Red please pay now or we send Billy around!

1. blake
2. moreegolfer 21 Jan
3. gc WC
4. just * WC
5. kristianj 22 Jan
6. titliest
7. Andyp
9. Henno WC
10.peteyd WC
11 Virge 3 Feb
12 Ned Kelly WC

Legend
Strikethrough = Paid
Red = Not paid
Date = gear posted
WC = pickup gear at Wynnum Cup
* = payment in transit

just
3rd February 2010, 07:28 PM
Payment should have shown up today Blakey as I did the transfer yesterday.

henno
3rd February 2010, 07:49 PM
Mine is literally a few dollars. Do you really want me to transfer it, or can I just give it to you at the Wynnum Cup?

just
3rd February 2010, 07:51 PM
I already went through this with Blake, I hope you have more success.

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 08:33 PM
Henno, didnt you read the T&C's?

pay by transfer please, i dont want to be mucking about on a golf day trying to figure out who paid what, who wants change, and in the end forgetting who paid.

PeteyD
3rd February 2010, 08:36 PM
How much is it? I don't want to muck around reading spreadsheets.

henno
3rd February 2010, 10:04 PM
Henno, didnt you read the T&C's?

I've gone through every page and fail to see it mentioned.

Mine is $5.12. Where are your bank details. I've had to clear PMs since then.

I might send it through in 512 one-cent payments.

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 10:09 PM
1st Post, and not even small print!

henno
3rd February 2010, 10:12 PM
I am gunna buy some stuff from www.golfworks.com (http://www.golfworks.com), (my never ending search for a 3 wood that is not a Dodo). Am in no real rush but need this happening by Feb.

If anyone wants to get something, lets go. Freight charge will be allocated pro rata on $$$.

They got a bunch of stuff on large discounts at the moment, click the "warehouse specials", and the UST Axiv(sp?) blue is a very good price. They also have the Bushnell Neos much cheaper than I see on eBay

There will be some terms and conditions, but i shall make them up as I go, namely you may need to pay a deposit, and the whole thing cant be more than $1000.

I also can ship australia wide using couriers for shaft boxes or heavy items, or Aussie Post satchels for small stuff.

edit: looking at finalising the order on Monday 11th Jan. order submitted 12th Jan but can take late orders up to late wed night.
Maximum order value 'about' US$800 - current order $735

To Pay
1. blake
2. moreegolfer 21 Jan
3. gc WC
4. just WC
5. kristianj 22 Jan
6. titliest
7. Andyp
9. Henno WC
10.peteyd WC
11 Virge 3 Feb
12 Ned Kelly WC
Legend
Strikethrough = Paid
Red = Not paid
Date = posted
WC = pickup Wynnum Cup

A line through your name means your money has been received, a date means posted/picked up

Please go through the site, add exactly what you want to the shopping cart, then copy/paste the info into a PM to me. Please re-format the text for 1 product per line, as it gets a bit screwy.

I don't see any mention of paying by bank transfer only.

Yossarian
3rd February 2010, 10:14 PM
Don't be giving the Loch Ness Monster 3 dolla fiddy now woman!

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 10:22 PM
I don't see any mention of paying by bank transfer only.

clearly covered in the T&C's

henno
3rd February 2010, 10:24 PM
And where would these T&Cs be published.

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 10:34 PM
1st post....

Yossarian
3rd February 2010, 10:39 PM

This?

henno
3rd February 2010, 10:39 PM
I still see no mention of bank transfers. I see some stuff about possible deposits and $1000 limits.

I also see this:

Last edited by markTHEblake; Today at 09:25 PM.

;)

KristianJ
3rd February 2010, 10:41 PM
It's in the Google spreadsheet that we all should have received a link to in one of Blakey's PMs.

just
3rd February 2010, 10:43 PM
I'll make it easy, here is the relevant part as far as Blakey is concerned:
There will be some terms and conditions, but i shall make them up as I go.
It's classic annoying Blake.

henno
3rd February 2010, 10:53 PM
He used to work for the banks. I'm sure there is some sort of payola going on, so that all of the fees in bank transfers give him a kick-back of some sort.

Electronically transferring 5 bucks. Honestly.

markTHEblake
3rd February 2010, 10:59 PM
There will be some terms and conditions, but i shall make them up as I go.
It's classic annoying Blake.

yep, thats being there from day 1. By participating you all accepted said terms.

Henno of course i edited it tonight- i marked your status as 'payment sent" :roll:

and i didnt even charge you for packaging.

Oh and buy the way, Thanks to Sasquatch for giving me a bottle of Red, for organising.

henno
3rd February 2010, 11:07 PM
You're a hard one to bait, Blakey. I'll give you that.

Although if I said I was out of the group buy, only to post an hour or so later than I was back in... that might have got you all riled up. :lol:

PeteyD
4th February 2010, 09:26 AM
I'm out.

markTHEblake
5th February 2010, 12:31 AM
all paid up, thanks gentlemen.

if any one finds 4 extra shims in their package let Henno know.

now i just got to not do what i did last time i had to deliver stuff on an ozgolf day...