PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: FOR TRADE Smoothy Classic for Clicgear 2.0 or Bag Boy Mini GT

Yossarian
28th December 2009, 10:03 PM
Bit of a longshot but I am after a Clicgear 2.0 or bag boy mini, want something that folds up nice and small.

My smoothy is in good nick, 8/10, comes with umbrella holder and famed HOT TOUCH putter cover.

If anyone is keen let us know, I think this will probably amount to nothing but worth a shot! :mrgreen:

Plus it adds to my post count.

henno
28th December 2009, 10:05 PM
At 23 you should be carrying your bag, you lazy fook.

Yossarian
28th December 2009, 10:06 PM
I do, this is just for courses that are a bitch to carry, which is why I want something nice and tight.

zacdullard
28th December 2009, 10:17 PM
I hope this has more luck than your putter threads.

Yossarian
28th December 2009, 10:26 PM
I have faith. Zeus you wanna swap?? :D

Johnny Canuck
29th December 2009, 12:05 AM
I do, but on some courses, i'm a bitch.

Corrected.

Yossarian
29th December 2009, 12:08 AM
Thats actually pretty funny.

PeteyD
29th December 2009, 08:24 AM
Carrying is a dumbass way to fook up your joints, and burns FA more calaries than a buggy.

Johnny Canuck
29th December 2009, 10:27 AM
I don't carry to burn calories, I carry as I prefer it over a buggy. Especially, if you are playing with Yoss and your buggy keeps tipping over walking in the rough all day.

The only softy I know that has got injured carrying is Aldo, although I would gladly take his electric buggy off his hands.

henno
29th December 2009, 10:37 AM
I'd probably be happy to use a buggy on flat courses, but I swear that on hilly courses it is far easier with the bag strapped to your back than having to lug a buggy up the side of a mountain.

There is no question that buggies have the advantage when it comes to beer-carrying ability.

Johnny Canuck
29th December 2009, 10:45 AM
All you need is a mate with a buggy. You load the beer into his bag and carry your light bag all day.

Also works great with rain gear, umbrellas, water and anything else that you need to carry.

davepuppies
29th December 2009, 11:30 AM
I am way to lazy to carry my bag, but in saying that i have always had a staff bag......

PerryGroves
29th December 2009, 11:47 AM
I'd probably be happy to use a buggy on flat courses, but I swear that on hilly courses it is far easier with the bag strapped to your back than having to lug a buggy up the side of a mountain.

I grew up on a really hilly kikuyu course. A ton of blokes carried, couldn't be asred pushing a buggy through the kikuyu in the middle of summer. Clean the bag out, few balls, some tees and the clubs, light as.

simmsy
29th December 2009, 12:42 PM
i use to always be like "why would you want to carry?" then i tried it and it's actually easier like others have said especially on hilly courses or on Ky courses. I find pushing a cart stuffs my lower back up especially on hills.

in saying that am on the hunt for an electric atm, though room in the car is pushed a bit down that track.

adlo
29th December 2009, 01:17 PM
Pushing a buggy on Kik sucks.

Electric buggies are the shit.

PeteyD
29th December 2009, 04:21 PM
The newer 3 wheel buggies are the go. I went from 2 wheeler that rooted shoulders etc to carrying, to hernia operation (not related to carrying but stopped it pretty well) to a 3 wheeler.