PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: EOI F7M2

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 02:25 AM
Expressions of interest welcomed on a perfect F7M2 pull with good condition Lampkin grip. No blemishes at all and a perfect tip. 43 3/8 from tip to buttcap. Flex is Strong (between X and S) and the shaft is untipped. I'm not going to extoll the virtues of this shaft as it's not needed.

Webster
25th December 2009, 06:46 AM
how much?

Hux
25th December 2009, 09:42 AM
Better let me know a price TNO.

Ned
25th December 2009, 10:11 AM
Kick it to me, kick it to me!!!!

nudgee
25th December 2009, 10:35 AM
Vultures.................

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 12:30 PM
how much?

A lot more than you would part with Jackie.

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 12:31 PM
Anyway, serious PM offers considered.

3oneday
25th December 2009, 01:52 PM
Lampkin grip

does it really say lampkin ? You sure the shaft isn't an F7N1.5 ?

:lol:

Webster
25th December 2009, 03:35 PM
How much do you want for it?

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 08:08 PM
does it really say lampkin ? You sure the shaft isn't an F7N1.5 ?

:lol:

Bloody wanker :lol:

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 08:09 PM
How much do you want for it?

No sale, wanker.

Webster
25th December 2009, 08:22 PM
whats the price wanker?

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 08:24 PM
whats the price wanker?

I wouldn't sell it to a c*** like you anyways Jackoff

;)

Webster
25th December 2009, 08:36 PM
whats your problem angry boy? No need to use nasty language. I just want to know the asking price.

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 08:45 PM
whats your problem angry boy? No need to use nasty language. I just want to know the asking price.

Angry? Don't flatter yourself, i wouldn't give you the satisfaction of what you seek. You and i both know you're trolling Jack.

:smt023

Webster
25th December 2009, 08:49 PM
whats the retail price on these whizz bang shafts? Please be polite with your answer.

Hux
25th December 2009, 09:22 PM
Pulls on Golfwrx usually run @ US$160. New @ US$450 but the HD, Code and XCon series are all only $300. FxM2 shafts were all limited editions and priced accordingly.

Asking for offers on Ozgolf is only asking to be insulted by lowballers IMHO :-)

Fishman Dan
25th December 2009, 09:36 PM
The title of the thread suggests he is looking for interest... which he duly received, and then got upset about it.

On Christmas Day too no less. Poor form!

TheNuclearOne
25th December 2009, 10:58 PM
The title of the thread suggests he is looking for interest... which he duly received, and then got upset about it.

On Christmas Day too no less. Poor form!

I then asked for PM offers. And there was no low balling to be upset about.

If you're claiming Jack's efforts are genuine then you might be a bit speshul

:smt108

DracZ
26th December 2009, 12:08 AM

Always the same problem, if you have quality gear best sell it elsewhere.

This is how it goes people:

1. If your a legitimate buyer, you'd definitely be doing your homework on other golf forums and eBay, finding out the average going price within the last few months for the item.

2. Any smart seller would be doing the exact same thing and aiming to sell it for that price assuming the buyer isn't a shmuck.

3. True, any offer better than no offer. However its quite obvious that TNO knows his stuff, and the going rate of whatever he's trying to sell. To that effect offering him something wildly below the market rate is both a waste of time to the buyer and himself.

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 12:21 AM
Always the same problem, if you have quality gear best sell it elsewhere.

This is how it goes people:

1. If your a legitimate buyer, you'd definitely be doing your homework on other golf forums and eBay, finding out the average going price within the last few months for the item.

2. Any smart seller would be doing the exact same thing and aiming to sell it for that price assuming the buyer isn't a shmuck.

3. True, any offer better than no offer. However its quite obvious that TNO knows his stuff, and the going rate of whatever he's trying to sell. To that effect offering him something wildly below the market rate is both a waste of time to the buyer and himself.

Cheers mate, and you allow me to clarify a bit.

I didn't actually receive any low balls and was never upset about any such matter.

The only news is that i gave Jack the respect i've seen him give others when trolling and it's really that simple. He came in stirring and got the amount of respect such trolling deserves. I love a bit of jostling and off topic meandering as much as the next guy but there's fun and there's fun. A guy like 3OD has me in stitches almost daily - he knows how to ham it up and there's always some fun while he's about.

I sold some exotic gear elsewhere recently on an offers basis and both i and the buyer ended up extremely happy. Probably the wrong way to go in here in hindsight (for obvious reasons) but lesson learned.

3oneday
26th December 2009, 12:33 AM
You missed one point.

Dan's also a wanker ;)

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 12:35 AM
You missed one point.

Dan's also a wanker ;)

Point taken

;)

Webster
26th December 2009, 08:08 AM
actually my interest was genuine from the very first post, which asked nothing more than the price, yet you responded by calling me a ****, which is odd since there was no lowball offer or any pm's. If you think that is stirring or trolling then you have a lot to learn.

Considering your attitude I am no longer interested.

Ned
26th December 2009, 08:15 AM
This lowballed yet ?

And if its sold, will it be like Tim Shaw, "But wait theres more..............." a box of tissues to go with it!!!!;)

Fishman Dan
26th December 2009, 08:51 AM

I'm not speaking for Jack.

Instead of EOI, why didn't you just advertise "Dutch Auction"?

Good luck with the sale. I don't agree with how it's done, but no rules have been broken.

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 09:58 AM
I'm not speaking for Jack.

Instead of EOI, why didn't you just advertise "Dutch Auction"?

Good luck with the sale. I don't agree with how it's done, but no rules have been broken.

No worries Dan. I did mislabel it (intention was to ask offers in initial post) at the start, but 9 Corona's and 3 or 4 Jimmies can do that :mrgreen:

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 10:03 AM
actually my interest was genuine from the very first post, which asked nothing more than the price, yet you responded by calling me a ****, which is odd since there was no lowball offer or any pm's. If you think that is stirring or trolling then you have a lot to learn.

Considering your attitude I am no longer interested.

If it was an MX-500 or Proforce V2 i'd almost have believed you Jack. Maybe even a Ping Wedge. But a Matrix non OEM? Nevuh!

;)

Hux
26th December 2009, 10:09 AM
Come on Jack prove TNO wrong and buy it :-)

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 10:10 AM

He wouldn't buy it at half it's worth Hux :mrgreen:

Webster
26th December 2009, 10:11 AM
If it was an MX-500 or Proforce V2 i'd almost have believed you Jack. Maybe even a Ping Wedge. But a Matrix non OEM? Nevuh!

I've never used a Proforce V2 shaft so no idea what you are on about.

By the way, is this shaft that you are selling the same one you bought from prmeier here on Ozgolf for $70 back in December 2008? Just curious.....

Webster
26th December 2009, 10:11 AM

How can I when I don't know how much he wants for it?

Hux
26th December 2009, 10:16 AM
Okay I'll offer $100 if it is...posted.

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 10:24 AM
I've never used a Proforce V2 shaft so no idea what you are on about.

By the way, is this shaft that you are selling the same one you bought from prmeier here on Ozgolf for $70 back in December 2008? Just curious.....

Ahhhhhhhhhh searching around to try catch me out eh?

No Jack, it's not the one from Pete. I wouldn't buy something in here for $70 then have the gall to look for a big profit. It's not the way this forum (community) runs is it? I would also then have simply set the price at around $70, no?

Two things

1. That shaft had scratches and my shaft is advertised "perfect".
2. Mine is in a "strong" flex that one was stiff. If you actually knew Matrix you would realise they come in sub flexes and wouldn't have asked. The proof is on the butt sticker.

Webster
26th December 2009, 10:45 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh searching around to try catch me out eh?

Not at all, simply looking through the pro shop to see what these have sold for in the past. You are starting to sound very defensive though, not ideal when you are trying to sell something like this.

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 10:45 AM
Okay I'll offer $100 if it is...posted.

If it was that shaft and for sale you'd have got it for $80 posted. It has some big scratches just above the ferrule but was exactly as advertised and a great deal off Pete none the less. Next time he nabbed something off me i went under my bottom line in appreciation. He's a real gentleman. Used to live near where i am.

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 10:51 AM
Not at all, simply looking through the pro shop to see what these have sold for in the past. You are starting to sound very defensive though, not ideal when you are trying to sell something like this.

Defensive? Given your line of questioning and angle it was best i nipped you in the bud. Give a troll an inch and he'll take a mile.

No longer trying to sell, either.

Webster
26th December 2009, 10:55 AM
so how much did you sell it for?

Johnny Canuck
26th December 2009, 06:39 PM
jack, give us a new avatar.

Topper4000
26th December 2009, 07:55 PM
Low ball sent

TheNuclearOne
26th December 2009, 08:49 PM
jack, give us a new avatar.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4294/trollrestless72119.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/trollrestless72119.jpg/)

DracZ
27th December 2009, 02:22 PM
TNO, I'll swap ya the F7M2 for one of these :

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/32230/1119080-258troll_spray_super.jpg

TheNuclearOne
27th December 2009, 02:42 PM
That's probably not a bad offer :twisted:

TheNuclearOne
27th December 2009, 02:46 PM
For that pic and $175 you can have the Tour Issue 9* whole lofted Burner head if you like while i'm in the xmas spirit.

Webster
27th December 2009, 02:46 PM
that stuff doesnt work- its a scam. But you'd be surprised how many insecure types keep buying it.

TheNuclearOne
27th December 2009, 03:35 PM
Actually make that $165 Drac if you get interested at any time.