PDA

View Full Version : WA: Jan 17, 7:30am, Kwinana GC, The WA Summer Cup: wrap up

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

adlo
20th December 2009, 06:26 PM
Gents,

Veefore and I are going to play our match on the 17th of Jan.

We are thinking early at Kwinana.

Do any other golfers want to join us? Or play any of their 1st round matches?

Join the list....

1. Don Jaoquin Adlo, organiser extroadinaire, creating a WA OzGolf legacy. 2010 will be remembered for years to come....
2. Veefore, unknown quantity. Tainted by being a brown cardy wearer. Looking for redemption and his first matchplay scalp. Niggling injuries messing with his mind (or is it the matchplay pressure?)
3. Yossarian, WA's undisputed gheyest OzGolfer. Will be searching for a wardrobe in the clubhouse if he loses his match.
4. SeldomEagles, has been known to miss OzGolf days with petty excuses. Participating in the battle of the bandits.
5. Pieface, resident bandit, giant fweak. Handicap is dropping faster than a TourFat helicoptered TP Mills.
6. idgolfguy, will be out of his depth putting on decent greens after practicing on The Vines so called "greens"
7. NUFFIETHEGOLFMAN, longest name in the history of OzGolf, will surely employ the "talk to the death" strategy in his match.
8. Golfnut, pussy whipped lowballing machine.
9. MegaWatty, HarveyNormal- WAs biggest ho, likes to blame the rest of us (WAnker)
10. Johnny Canuck, the man to beat, always a factor, cwazy competitor (pencil, pen if we keep numbers to 16)
11. Bruce Dickinson, dark horse and Kwinana newbie, hopefully arrives in something less formal than last time he was spotted.
12. Baldy, complete unknown. If his username is anything to go by, will fit right in with idgolfguy :mrgreen:
13. TopDog, man of few words. Means business on the golf course, until someone tells him he is scoring well.
14. Zeusgolfer, has the game to win this thing, putter willing on the slick Kwinana greens (pencil)
15. simmsy, the old man has begged and pleaded for the leave pass, please note: no umbrellas allowed.
16. TourQuit, reported scratching, but who else will he be able to talk to on the 17th? May be the gheyest excuse ever (even worse than Adlo's). He obviously wants Yossarian's ghey title and wrastling trophy. I'm back BABY! (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/bgfkfzrlqf--I'm-back-baby-George's-Answering-Machine-Frank-Costanza)

Results:

1st: NUFFIETHEGOLFMAN 41 points
2nd: Don Aldo 37
3rd: idgolfguy (in a countback) 37
4th: Golfnut 33
5th: Veefore (in c/back) 33
6th: Bruce Dickinson (in c/back) 33
7th: MegaWatty 31
8th: Yossarian (in a c/back) 31
9th: Zeusgolf 30
10th: simmsy (in a c/back) 30
11th: TopDog 29
12th: Pieface (in c/back) 29
13th: Johnny Canuck 27
14th: TourFit (in c/back) 27
15th: SeldomEagles 25
16th: Baldy 12

Novelties:

Near for 2: Johnny Canuck
Near for 3: Adlo
NTPs: 2 for simmsy, 2 for Johnny Canuck
Long Drive: (A) Bruce D, (B) simmsy

Cleaned up by 2 boys who didn't feature in the scoring!

Yossarian
20th December 2009, 09:25 PM
Pencil for me.

Veefore
20th December 2009, 10:06 PM
Actually Adlo, it is the course that I started playing at. I think that I may have broken 100 there once and have been told that they have made some changes since then.
I think it may be a case of remembering it with rose coloured glasses. If anyone has a better suggestion (except The Cut. I really dislike that course) feel free.

idgolfguy
20th December 2009, 10:13 PM
Short course. I may be interested. Will know closer to the date.

Johnny Canuck
21st December 2009, 12:25 AM
Aldo 4 & 3.

adlo
21st December 2009, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence JC.

Veefore, I was just joking. I'd be just as happy to humiliate you around your home track 8)

Course options for a Sunday: Kennedy Bay, Secret Harbour, Marangaroo, Meadow Springs, Wembley, Kwinana (?)

Johnny Canuck
21st December 2009, 02:45 AM
Meadow will cost about $70. Over priced.

adlo
21st December 2009, 02:50 AM
I agree.

Veefore
21st December 2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence JC.

Veefore, I was just joking. I'd be just as happy to humiliate you around your home track 8)

Course options for a Sunday: Kennedy Bay, Secret Harbour, Marangaroo, Meadow Springs, Wembley, Kwinana (?)

Wembley would be OK. I've only played there a few times but really like it. Hammersley too. I've played plenty of Pennant matches at Kwinana and lost every one so that would be Ok too. I'm due for a change of luck there.

Pieface
21st December 2009, 12:25 PM
Don't play at Adlo's home track, Wembley, Veefore! Marangaroo is the closest course to me so I'll play for sure! Marangaroo should see some good scores posted.

idgolfguy
21st December 2009, 02:58 PM
Might see if Nuffie would be able to play our match here too. I've lost 2 strokes in 2 weeks. My handicap buffer is dissipating. If I wait much longer, he may be only giving me 3 or four strokes rather than 7 or 8.

SeldomEagles
21st December 2009, 06:01 PM
Pencil for me.

Yoss you wanna win your first round match on the same day?

Yossarian
21st December 2009, 06:03 PM
If you can make it mate, I can make it so I can make it and we can do this thang.

Jarro
21st December 2009, 06:05 PM
Go Veefore !!

Golfnut
22nd December 2009, 12:10 AM
3. Yoss (pencil) :shock::shock::shock:

Surely your not working on that day mate.....:mrgreen:

Golfnut
22nd December 2009, 12:12 AM
You guys thinking of an early tee off???
(I mean 7am or earlier???)

idgolfguy
22nd December 2009, 01:52 AM
Early would suit me too!

Yossarian
22nd December 2009, 02:06 AM
3. Yoss (pencil) :shock::shock::shock:

Surely your not working on that day mate.....:mrgreen:

New job pending. And I need to stop playing so much. My new years resolution. :mrgreen:

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 02:12 AM
New job pending. And I need to stop playing with myself somuch. My new years resolution. :mrgreen:

Couldn't agree with you more, it's embarrassing on the course when you do that.

adlo
22nd December 2009, 02:45 AM
Early sounds good to me, not sure what Veefore is thinking...

simmsy
22nd December 2009, 03:00 AM
Early sounds good to me, not sure what Veefore is thinking...

since when?

adlo
22nd December 2009, 03:38 AM
Since never, I hate playing early. However, on the weekend it helps you do other things with your day, so I will make the sacrifice!

Pieface
22nd December 2009, 10:43 AM
Early rules especially in the hot weather!

Veefore
22nd December 2009, 12:52 PM
Early sounds good to me, not sure what Veefore is thinking when he joined this forum...

There. Fixed.

Morning is fine. Around 8ish suits me as it is a fairly long hike to Marangaroo.

adlo
22nd December 2009, 01:16 PM
:lol: You love this place!

Where do you live V?

Marangaroo is not set in stone.

Veefore
22nd December 2009, 01:26 PM
:lol: You love this place!

Where do you live V?

Marangaroo is not set in stone.

I'm in Stratton. Everything (except hartfield and hillview) is a long way from here!:)

adlo
22nd December 2009, 01:33 PM
Bugger. OK, lets pencil this sucker in as Marangaroo, 8am, Sunday the 17th and see who is keen to play.

A few names in pencil, who is in?

Pieface
22nd December 2009, 01:55 PM
Marangaroo will make you blokes look good I reckon we'll have a few over 40 points in stableford scoring.

Veefore has to give Adlo 5 shots...might give the fweak a look in as it's hard to find much trouble around there. Birds required to win holes I'd think...

adlo
22nd December 2009, 01:58 PM
I have only played there once, when I started playing golf. I know it is short, but from memory there are a heap of trees which swallow wayward tee shots. Is my memory right or wrong?

Plus, most public courses should see 40+ points, as they typically rate 3-4 shots easier than members tracks.

Pieface
22nd December 2009, 02:17 PM
There are trees but you often can advance the ball quite well. A bit like Wembley in that regard.

I can only really think of a couple of dead ball zones off the top of my head and they take a pretty rank shot to find. Unfortunately I manage to find them somewhat regularly :lol:

adlo
22nd December 2009, 03:17 PM
You have the gift!!

Yossarian
22nd December 2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah lock it in eddy. SE and I shall attempt to do our matchplay to.

adlo
22nd December 2009, 03:46 PM
Edit: 2 matches on display on the 17th

Any others??

TourFit
22nd December 2009, 03:50 PM
Nah...I might try and arrange my Matchplay game vs Golfnut at Lake Karrinyup.

I wanna see if he tries to lowball them about the green fee!!! :razz: (actually, I'm more interested in THEIR reaction, and how long it'll take to eject him!)

Pieface
22nd December 2009, 03:54 PM
You have the gift!!

You call it a gift...I call it:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/Videlion/golf/the_shining1edit.jpg

and believe me it does just about put me in a homicidal rage :lol:

SeldomEagles
22nd December 2009, 09:41 PM
Oh great keeper of the thread can you upgrade me from pencil to biro Yoss and I are gonna get this thing done.

MegaWatty
22nd December 2009, 10:05 PM
I'm a no lads...But to keep with tradition...

http://www.graveyardgraphics.com/big%20red%20X%201.JPG

adlo
22nd December 2009, 10:44 PM
iTree, any word on Nuffie?

Golfnut, how is 8am for you?

Would like to get 6-8 definites so we can book 2 groups.

idgolfguy
22nd December 2009, 11:13 PM
iTree, any word on Nuffie?

Golfnut, how is 8am for you?

Would like to get 6-8 definites so we can book 2 groups.
Pencil Nuffie in please.

adlo
22nd December 2009, 11:35 PM
Done and done.

idgolfguy
23rd December 2009, 09:24 AM
Nuffie and I are in pen.

adlo
23rd December 2009, 01:14 PM
Excellent!

SeldomEagles
23rd December 2009, 03:54 PM
Biro Frenzyyyyyyyyyyy

Golfnut
24th December 2009, 12:47 AM
Looks like I may be away down south that week/weekend but may be back in time so very faint HB pencil is fine for me here.

adlo
25th December 2009, 12:23 AM
No worries lowballzzz.

3 matches on one day is quite a success.

adlo
30th December 2009, 01:45 AM
The venue for this matchplay extravaganza was brought in to question today. I think there is a movement to push for a better quality course.

Kwinana anyone?

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 01:50 AM
That will work even better for me Adlo if I'm a go for this.....if TF's in for this so we can get our matchplay round sorted, then I'll commence the appropriate grovelling ;)

adlo
30th December 2009, 01:58 AM
Kwinana will also be tee time dependent, I'll need to see what times they allow 3 groups of blow ins to tee off.

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:01 AM
6am shouldn't be a problem from memory....

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:15 AM
Might be an issue for Veefore that early. And for my sanity.

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:18 AM
Does he do shift work or something?

MegaWatty
30th December 2009, 02:21 AM
I MIGHT be a chance of an early tee time.

SeldomEagles
30th December 2009, 02:22 AM
I can't do Kwinana at 6 am. 8 at Marangaroo was going to be a stretch so if Marangaroo falls over I'll have to reschedule with the Yossinator

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:24 AM
SE, what times can you do?

The match play rounds take priority.

Golfnut, Veefore lives in South Geraldton.

MegaWatty
30th December 2009, 02:24 AM
oops! Wrong thread. Carry on!

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:27 AM
Golfnut, Veefore lives in South Geraldton.

Meaning??? Two Rocks???

SeldomEagles
30th December 2009, 02:27 AM
The earliest I could do Kwinana would be 7-7:30, it isn't a travel thing it's a work thing

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:29 AM
Meaning??? Two Rocks???
Stratton I think.

The earliest I could do Kwinana would be 7-7:30, it isn't a travel thing it's a work thing

There is no way I am playing earlier than that anyway 8-)

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:29 AM
I was pulling the p!ss a bit with the 6am tee off but I'm sure that would mean a good chance of getting on at Kwinana.......7am could still work.

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:30 AM
There is no way I am playing earlier than that anyway 8-)

Why Adz?

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:31 AM
Because I would lose the first 5 holes on account of tiredness. Early morning golf does not bring out the best in me.

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:35 AM
It's called 'Go to bed early and get up early' beat the heat and all that......

My brother and I played a couple of rounds on Sat and Sun morning last weekend at 5am, I know what you mean about the tiredness factor but its so much cooler, no holdups on holes, less flies, better halves are happier etc.....

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:37 AM
It's called 'Go to bed early and get up early' beat the heat and all that......

My brother and I played a couple of rounds on Sat and Sun morning last weekend at 5am, I know what you mean about the tiredness factor but its so much cooler, no holdups on holes, less flies, better halves are happier etc.....

I am sensing this is the major factor :mrgreen:

I agree with you Golfnut, just can't handle the really early starts.

MegaWatty
30th December 2009, 02:38 AM
I've got a plan for this.

Early game. Work. Get a babysitter and get the Mrs out for a gig (one of the old blokes from work).

Consider me good for my first Kwinana round. As long as it's early!

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 02:41 AM
I am sensing this is the major factor :mrgreen:

I agree with you Golfnut, just can't handle the really early starts.

Your dead right mate :mrgreen:.....weekend golf for me has to be early especially on a Sunday (Family Day), weekday golf has to be done and dusted in normal work hours so it doesn't impact the feeding, bathing, Book reading rituals for the kids.....hence the no go today for the Vines.

adlo
30th December 2009, 02:47 AM
I've got a plan for this.

Early game. Work. Get a babysitter and get the Mrs out for a gig (one of the old blokes from work).

Consider me good for my first Kwinana round. As long as it's early!
Sounds like a plan. What time can you do? I will pencil you in.

Your dead right mate :mrgreen:.....weekend golf for me has to be early especially on a Sunday (Family Day), weekday golf has to be done and dusted in normal work hours so it doesn't impact the feeding, bathing, Book reading rituals for the kids.....hence the no go today for the Vines.

Understood Golfnut. All legitimate reasons. However, I will continue to give you shit.

MegaWatty
30th December 2009, 02:53 AM
As early ad possible. 7 sounds early, but good. It'll be a rude exit though.

adlo
30th December 2009, 03:03 AM
OK, see what Veefore says.

Veefore
30th December 2009, 10:16 AM
I have never won a (pennants) match at Kwinana. Why the hell would I want to play a match there?

Veefore
30th December 2009, 10:17 AM
2010 - The year of change.

I'm in for Kwinana! :D

adlo
30th December 2009, 11:25 AM
Cool, the very fact you play pennants has me worried.

I'll call Kwinana to see what the deal is with times.

Yossarian
30th December 2009, 04:23 PM
My vote is for not TOO early as well. I like my sleep.

Johnny Canuck
30th December 2009, 04:35 PM
I love the way that GN will not show up regardless, yet he is trying to influence the tee off time more than anyone.

adlo
30th December 2009, 04:42 PM
:lol:

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 11:24 PM
I love the way that GN will not show up regardless, yet he is trying to influence the tee off time more than anyone.

Hey I had no part in the change to the Vines tee time yesterday :twisted:

And BTW, change me to pen bitches.

IN YOUR FACE JC

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x165/BXT007/InYourFaceLarge.jpg

Golfnut
30th December 2009, 11:29 PM
TF are you in???

idgolfguy
31st December 2009, 12:13 AM
Nuffie and I should be able to get our match at Kwinana too.

TourFit
31st December 2009, 01:06 PM
TF are you in???

Yeah, I think I'll be able to make it LowballNut.

Pencil for TourShit...

Nuffie
31st December 2009, 02:59 PM
Might see if Nuffie would be able to play our match here too. I've lost 2 strokes in 2 weeks. My handicap buffer is dissipating. If I wait much longer, he may be only giving me 3 or four strokes rather than 7 or 8.

I agree with you totally on this one idgolfguy.

Kwinana is arguably one of WA's most underrated courses and so I've rated it either 4 or 4.5 stars from memory out of 5.

It is quite long (~6.3 km) and very undulative - it would be a great test of golf for our first round match. I lost there this year to their #1 player 3/2 (A 4-handicapper named Connor from Kwinana) in Div. 5 pennants, mainly because I found the course very long, so ended up with bogies all over my card. But we should get more run off the tee now at this time of year leaving shorter shots in and hopefully will help us score easier. Greens have been fantastic there all 4 times I've been there so far.

Nuffie
31st December 2009, 03:07 PM
Nuffie and I should be able to get our match at Kwinana too.

I might try talk to the club captain of Kwinana. We met him after our pennants round there this year, and said if I wanted to go back, he'd get us on at a reasonable price. I might just ask him the question to see if we can get some sort of a "group" deal courtesy of my "Hartfield" connection :)

adlo
31st December 2009, 04:55 PM
Great story, HanselTHEGOLFMAN.

adlo
31st December 2009, 05:27 PM
We are booked, 3 groups from 7:30am, Sunday Jan 17, booking is under "Adam".

Nuff, from memory it is pretty cheap anyways ($30 or so). If you think you can do better, let us know. But I wouldn't stress.

Bruce Dickinson
31st December 2009, 06:36 PM
Pencil me in, I've never played Kwinana

adlo
31st December 2009, 09:58 PM
Great stuff BD, you are always a welcome addition.

Yossarian
31st December 2009, 10:20 PM
Looking forward to it, SE you are still in ya?

idgolfguy
31st December 2009, 10:23 PM
There's could be four maybe five matches on at the same time or more if Topdog and Zeus make it. We'd have the first round done.

Golfnut
31st December 2009, 10:24 PM
Nuff, from memory it is pretty cheap anyways ($30 or so). If you think you can do better, let us know. But I wouldn't stress.

Unfortunately its a bit more than that Adz....actually their green fee structure is b!oody stupid:

http://www.kwinanagolfclub.com.au/guests/proshop.mhtml

It's $10 more to go from 9 -18 during the week but $18 extra on the weekends.....go figure

I think last time simmsy had some discount vouchers so we payed around $25 from memory which was dirt cheap for such a good track.

adlo
31st December 2009, 10:26 PM
Oh simmsy had vouchers, did he?!?! That was nice of him!!!!! I think you'll find Adlo was the main who saved you pennies last time.

I don't have the 2010 voucher book. If anyone does, bring it, we save 25%, ie $30ea.

SeldomEagles
31st December 2009, 10:33 PM
Looking forward to it, SE you are still in ya?

Yes sireee Buff Yossinator.

Never played the track before but hey it's got trees, rough and ends with a stick with a flag so all good

adlo
31st December 2009, 10:34 PM
Similar to Hartfield, just much more undulation.

Golfnut
1st January 2010, 12:11 AM
Sorry Adlo :oops: I knew it was either you or simmsy.

What's the voucher books worth.....could be a good investment for our group seeing how the monthly get together game is turning into 2 or 3 a month.

Veefore
1st January 2010, 12:24 AM
http://www.kwinanagolfclub.com.au/guests/course.mhtml

has a good overview of the course.

Johnny Canuck
1st January 2010, 01:12 PM
Unfortunately its a bit more than that Adz....actually their green fee structure is b!oody stupid:

http://www.kwinanagolfclub.com.au/guests/proshop.mhtml

It's $10 more to go from 9 -18 during the week but $18 extra on the weekends.....go figure

I think last time simmsy had some discount vouchers so we payed around $25 from memory which was dirt cheap for such a good track.

Supply and demand. They don't want lowballers taking up weekend spots from people prepared to pay full price.

adlo
1st January 2010, 11:24 PM
I spoke to TourSpat today, he is pretty certain for this thing.

Pieface, will you still play with the venue change?

I am trying to work out how we will arrange the groupings. Currently have 4 matches being played and 3 solo Ozgolfers. There will be one match per group plus one 4ball will be 2 matches. I will arrange groupings strategically to avoid a long day on the course!

Also of note, SE had another big chop on the handicap. Should make things interesting.

baldy
2nd January 2010, 06:03 PM
Hey guys, any chance of a numpty like me joining in or is it a bit late? =P~

adlo
2nd January 2010, 06:08 PM
No probs baldy, I throw you in the list.

baldy
2nd January 2010, 06:16 PM
Excellent. 8-)
Cheers

adlo
2nd January 2010, 06:20 PM
Hmmm..... only 4 golfers short of a major......

Anyone else?

Topdog
3rd January 2010, 06:29 PM
Book the dog in for this one.

Would be good to play Bruce in our match play as well.

cheers,

Phil

Golfnut
3rd January 2010, 06:45 PM
Good to hear TD.

3 to go.

adlo
3rd January 2010, 11:41 PM
Topdog, good news.....

Boys can we muster another 3 golfers?

Also, can those in pencil let me know how they are placed. I currently have 3 groups booked, I'll have to get a 4th group booked if we are not careful!

MegaWatty
4th January 2010, 12:06 AM
If we had a major, we'd have to drop the matches. I know it can still work, but it's not in the matchplay spirit to have to hole out every time.

adlo
4th January 2010, 12:08 AM
It's against the spirit of the 1st WA major for you to point that out.

MegaWatty
4th January 2010, 12:14 AM
LOL. Just gives everyone a reason to get together again before end of Feb.

Major has to rule over matchplay games! Fire it up! The WA Summer Cup is only two weeks away!!!

adlo
4th January 2010, 12:15 AM
We'll see how the numbers go......

MegaWatty
4th January 2010, 12:17 AM
Linkslover. Simmsy. Who else?

adlo
4th January 2010, 12:20 AM
Johnny Canuck, Zeusgolfer, Qbnchopper......

MegaWatty
4th January 2010, 12:23 AM
Hmmmm. 3 from 5. Let's see.

adlo
4th January 2010, 01:00 AM
Bergsey.....

adlo
4th January 2010, 01:03 AM
Also, is 69er in WA around this weekend?

Yossarian
4th January 2010, 01:26 AM
69er is playing with blue balls??

Pieface
4th January 2010, 11:42 AM
7.30am Tee time - Awesome! 5 minute drive turning into 40 minute drive...not so awesome. Still I'm a rugged character - pen me!

Kwinana destroyed me when I played there so I'm glad my match is done and dusted! Definitely a nicer track than Marangaroo.

Zeusgolf
4th January 2010, 12:55 PM
Pencil me in with a dark HB.......

If? my house settles that weekend I'll have to get back to you.....

idgolfguy
4th January 2010, 02:01 PM
Pencil me in with a dark HB.......

If? my house settles that weekend I'll have to get back to you.....

Success is not too far from Kwinana and we can pitch in to move stuff to Morley after the round on the way back.

Zeusgolf
4th January 2010, 02:03 PM
Its more packing the house up and keeping the other half happy

adlo
4th January 2010, 05:20 PM
Cool, you are in.

MegaWatty
4th January 2010, 05:54 PM
And another match if it's not a major...

Golfnut
5th January 2010, 12:24 AM
7.30am Tee time - Awesome! 5 minute drive turning into 40 minute drive...not so awesome. Still I'm a rugged character - pen me!

Kwinana destroyed me when I played there so I'm glad my match is done and dusted! Definitely a nicer track than Marangaroo.

Ha...Kwinana destroys me everytime mate so don't feel bad...especially when the fweaks want to play off the back tees :smt087 But it's a lot of fun.

Will have to take it more seriously this time though if I want any chance of taking out Tourfart. :lol:

adlo
5th January 2010, 12:25 AM
We'll be off the members tees!

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 12:26 AM
Werd. Par 5's in 3 people.

Golfnut
5th January 2010, 12:34 AM
:cry:

adlo
5th January 2010, 12:36 AM
Man up!

The Burners should be safely up at TourFat Central tomorrow PM Golfnut.

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 12:39 AM
You wouldn't be getting home in two anyway really. They play loooooooooooooong.

Golfnut
5th January 2010, 12:41 AM
Man up!

Don't you worry I'll make sure I eat an extra couple a Weetbix that morning.

The Burners should be safely up at TourFat Central tomorrow PM Golfnut.

Excellent......spoken to 'His Fatness' earlier today to do the swap out on Thursday. Are you definitely going to keep the 4h Burner?

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 12:42 AM
You wouldn't be getting home in two anyway really. They play loooooooooooooong.
how long is long???

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 12:43 AM
how long is long???

http://i45.tinypic.com/28jcb8.jpg

How long? Not Long.

But to answer your question, pretty damn long.

adlo
5th January 2010, 12:45 AM
Bruce, you'd be a chance for getting home in 2.

They play all of their 500m+ on kikiyu and often into the wind.

Edit: Golfnut, not 100% sure.

Golfnut
5th January 2010, 12:50 AM

Ok, going to put the Javln in to my 3h for now....hitting my 4h ok with the Rifle shaft in it.....but i'll save that for a different thread.

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 12:51 AM
Bruce, you'd be a chance for getting home in 2.

They play all of their 500m+ on kikiyu and often into the wind.

so they play long then :lol:

adlo
5th January 2010, 01:08 AM
Mainly 9 & 18. We couldn't get home in 2 in the holden scramble with 2 absolute flushed shots from long hitters.

Did the colours just change? Or are my eyes broken?

Golfnut
5th January 2010, 01:12 AM
Colours ok here..... could be broken eyes...... that's the cue to switch off this blasted thing and go to bed....got a 5am start tomoz :(

adlo
5th January 2010, 01:14 AM
Golfnut, are you hinting at the fact you'd like to try my 4H as is?

simmsy
5th January 2010, 11:12 AM
Pencil me in with a very firm, probably maybe almost definately without a doubt unless something major hits the fan!!:D

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 11:18 AM
One to go. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Simmsy. A very good strong pencil. With heaps of quality lead. ;)

idgolfguy
5th January 2010, 11:27 AM
Bergsey can you make the 16th Ozgolfer?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 12:08 PM
I could be a possibility. However, it would suck if one person dropped and we lost major status.

simmsy
5th January 2010, 12:25 PM
If we make this a summer major, will the MP still go ahead.
me thinks it should as all this started as a MP date, and has possibly morphed into what it is.

c'mon JC, it's not a major without you!

i'ts like winning the masters without Tiger in the field:lol:

idgolfguy
5th January 2010, 02:28 PM
I'm still happy to play the MP even if it is a major.

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 02:38 PM
i think it is crap for all those playing match play as they are two totally different games.

if your opponent is in trouble, you may play safe in match play vs. how you would normally play the hole in a stableford event.

as i am not playing my match, i don't really care.

TourFit
5th January 2010, 02:43 PM
But if you turn up...and Pieface is already there...why wouldn't you?

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 02:49 PM
I don't mix the two games.

Veefore
5th January 2010, 02:56 PM
I'm in it for the matchplay. That will be my first priority. I can record a stroke score if necessary as I pretty much play the same way no matter what the format. I always play for my best score on a hole regardless of what my opponent is doing.

Pieface
5th January 2010, 02:59 PM
JC needs time for my H/cap to come in a bit :lol:

I'm happy to leave round 2 a little longer and enjoy watching the other MPers stress a bit haha.

bergsey
5th January 2010, 02:59 PM
Bergsey can you make the 16th Ozgolfer?

Will be babysitting unfortunately

adlo
5th January 2010, 03:13 PM
I know there is dispute about the matchplay vs major.

I am of the same opinion as Veefore.

I don't want to can the matches, as this will host the majority of round 1 matches and it was the reason this got started.

However, as I know the Qld boys do, they play matchplay at their major events. We are stupidly close to having 16 starters, and I think it would be great to make a major out of this. We could get 4 majors in 2010. That would be a huge achievement for the WA crew. Heck, it'll be a huge achievement for world golf.

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 03:14 PM
I know there is dispute about the matchplay vs major.

I am of the same opinion as Veefore.

I don't want to can the matches, as this will host the majority of round 1 matches and it was the reason this got started.

However, as I know the Qld boys do, they play matchplay at their major events. We are stupidly close to having 16 starters, and I think it would be great to make a major out of this. We could get 4 majors in 2010. That would be a huge achievement for the WA crew. Heck, it'll be a huge achievement for world golf.

I'm cool with that!

Pieface
5th January 2010, 03:17 PM
The matchplay should get priority...

I thought the talk of a major was more of an impromptu thing spurred on by getting close to the numbers...which we still don't have.

adlo
5th January 2010, 03:22 PM
Exactly Pieface!

See you soon MW!

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 03:24 PM
As I said, I have no probs, as long as I am not playing my match.

I would have to use two entirely different strategies when playing against the course and playing against a guy that I have to give a ton of strokes to.

I'll test the waters tonight.

simmsy
5th January 2010, 04:22 PM
IF i hadn't of been bundled out the other week by Pieface and we were playing our matchplay on the 17th I would be asking to keep it as a mp. I agree with JC in that most guys would play different strategies in the two formats. I'm happy to go with it either way as it doesn't effect me.

adlo
5th January 2010, 05:19 PM
OK, I have talked to the Cwazy Canadian. He is going to test the waters, but he has also said he cannot miss the inaugural WA major, so he is in.

Can all the golfers in pencil (except Zeus- I know why he is in pencil) please let me know if you are playing.

I have modified the booking at Kwinana for 4 groups, still off the tee at 7:30am.

simmsy
5th January 2010, 05:26 PM
adz, i have begged and pleaded to play on the 17th and the director has given me the go ahead providing the kids are behaving themselves. 2 kids teething (man it sucks!)
So i'm in as much as i can be mate.

On a side note - just spoke with mandurah c.c they can book us in on sundays for a major later in the year no problem. so maybe a major just before they core in Oct/Nov??

adlo
5th January 2010, 05:35 PM
Ah, forgot about coring. Maybe the very end of the year would be better when the greens have recovered. Big Brother (AndyP) has asked for us to avoid scheduling any major events around the champs, so we'll wait to see what the Qld dates are. Shouldn't be a problem, we'll work something out. I am keen to play MCC again!

Cheers for the update.

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 05:36 PM
I'm in, travel arrangements modified and this will be the only game played in January

adlo
5th January 2010, 05:42 PM
Ouch!

Cheers BD, hope you play well.

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 06:23 PM
You're gonna be upset in a minute!

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 06:23 PM
Tourfit is a great big girl!

:shock:

My apologies MW.

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:24 PM
What?!?

Pieface
5th January 2010, 06:25 PM
If you want to lift this thing over the line Aldo I think the OP needs some love. Think about TF's blinder for Mt Lawley!

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 06:25 PM
I'm in....someones out though!

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:26 PM
Good point Pieface, this thing has grown bigger than I ever expected. I'll get onto it.

I put the work in on the Matchplay OP.

MW, is TourFat out?

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 06:27 PM
Looks like it!

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:28 PM
Rowdy Roddy TourF*ck!!

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 06:30 PM
And my head is seriously hurting.

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:30 PM
:smt046

Pieface
5th January 2010, 06:39 PM
Is Talkfit's Mrs deaf?

TourFit
5th January 2010, 06:49 PM
Jeez MW...quick to rat a mate out aren't you :razz:

Yes...it's official. I'M OUT (for the moment).

Not even out fairly either. Wife received invite yesterday to a friend's baby shower!!! And I've been in the Kwinana list for how long???

I may be back in soon though...it'll take time to work on her :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 06:55 PM
TourQuit

adlo
5th January 2010, 06:59 PM
Shit, now that is a LAME excuse Rowdy Roddy TourF*ck.

Topdog
5th January 2010, 06:59 PM
Never mind a pencil for me use a sharpie.

Looking forward to the match play and shots off Bruce.

17th will be one of them and the 7th i think.

17th is one off the longest and hardest par 4's I have ever played (up hill dogleg right to left , to a small green).

Pieface
5th January 2010, 07:01 PM
TourQuit

I wonder if this guy and NoNuts will ever get their matchplay done :twisted:

Yossarian
5th January 2010, 07:03 PM
Undisputed gheyest golfer... Just cause I have some fashion sense. geez.

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 07:10 PM
Never mind a pencil for me use a sharpie.

Looking forward to the match play and shots off Bruce.

17th will be one of them and the 7th i think.

17th is one off the longest and hardest par 4's I have ever played (up hill dogleg right to left , to a small green).
sounds like some course knowledge their TD?

Pieface
5th January 2010, 07:17 PM
Undisputed gheyest golfer... Just cause I have some fashion sense. geez.

OP much improved :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 07:18 PM
If it is a major, I am in pen.

If not, I am in pencil.

adlo
5th January 2010, 07:24 PM
Just tell him how many stableford points he has after 9 holes and watch him crumble :mrgreen:

OP much improved :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

If it is a major, I am in pen.

If not, I am in pencil.

Understood. This will be a major. 15 definites. We'll find 16 (or TourFit will talk to his wife until she goes deaf and her head is about to explode and then she will give in).

TourFit
5th January 2010, 07:55 PM
TourFit will talk to his wife until she goes deaf and her head is about to explode and then she will give in.

Exactly...how d'ya know my strategy so well. And how come after 15 years together she never sees that strategy comin' :mrgreen:

So pull yer brand new Ashworth Herring Bone Stripey pants outta yer ever tightening arse crack, relax the sphincter, and let me go to work on her.

"I'll be back !!"

adlo
5th January 2010, 07:56 PM
Cool, as long as no one takes the 16th spot first :mrgreen:

TourFit
5th January 2010, 07:57 PM
TourQuit

:smt038

Another one...quite a growing list!!

It's mainly because you mentioned KB Sat arvo you know !!!!

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:00 PM
OP updated

TourFit
5th January 2010, 08:17 PM
Despite all the rumours, I am not afraid of playing Golfnut...

Not a reported scratching, a DEFINATE scratching...take me OFF THE LIST !!!

Then I can be "reborn"...and re-added to the list

16. TourFit - The final heroic piece of the Major puzzle (appropriately). A bigger return to grace than Lance Armstrong's stapping of a saddle under his one remaining nut !!!!

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:19 PM
TourQuit, think quick, because I am going back on the hunt for the 16th player.

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 08:26 PM
I blame JC for this whole debacle! He'll know why!!!

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 08:29 PM
You invite the guy to play at Kennedy, he accepts, lends me a driver and then bails on the possible major.

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:31 PM
Isn't Kennedy this weekend?

What are TQ's priorities?

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 08:34 PM
I must declare that I've probably been to Kwinana Golf Course on more occasions than any one playing, but the exposure is limited to the couple of holes around the maintenance shed :(

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:35 PM
Let's hope you score well on those holes then :lol:

Pieface
5th January 2010, 08:37 PM
TQ Golfnut is quietly thanking you I'm sure. If you'd held out a few days he would have had to cancel and cop the sledging :lol:

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:38 PM
I like it, any pike on a golf day from now on is known as a TQ.

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 08:41 PM
Let's hope you score well on those holes then :lol:
par 3 over the trees and what looked like a par 4 coming around the hill, no worries there then

adlo
5th January 2010, 08:42 PM
Yeah, piece of piss BD. We'll try and have someone with some "local knowledge" in each of the groups. Or a rangefinder at the very least.

baldy
5th January 2010, 08:43 PM
This seems to be heading towards a MAJOR event. :)
Anyone care to enlighten a newbie to golf on what the deal is here? Ive tried searching to no avail so dont growl. :oops: or just point me to the right spot.
Just a brief description of matches and majors and mugs....oh thats me, no need to explain that one. :lol:
Ta

Bruce Dickinson
5th January 2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah, piece of piss BD. We'll try and have someone with some "local knowledge" in each of the groups. Or a rangefinder at the very least.
might have to give the super a ring and see if we can the tournament pin locations

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 08:49 PM
might have to give the super a ring and see if we can the tournament pin locations

Do it!

KristianJ
5th January 2010, 08:54 PM
Summer Cup...I know that it's been rather hot over your way, but is that the best name you blokes can think of?

TourFit
5th January 2010, 09:22 PM
Like Frodo returning from dread Mordor....

Like Ceasar's triumphal return to Rome after conquering Gaul....

Like Golfnut's 27 point comeback on the back 9 (glad he got that out of the way, by the way)....

I AM BACK !!!

Didn't take long at all. 15 years of marriage and she knows who's Boss :mrgreen:

Just told her I am letting the Wa Ozgolfer's down.

Don Joaquin...remove the lines please. And the Q from my moniker

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 09:30 PM
LOL!!!

^^^Pure gold right there!^^^

simmsy
5th January 2010, 09:30 PM
good man TQ!!

TourFit
5th January 2010, 10:30 PM
Unlike the returning Frodo...I have not a ring....

BUT THE ONE DRIVER TO RULE THEM ALL !!!! (My Precious)

=P~

Now I hope JC dispels his 9015D curse and doesn't F*CK MINE UP. :-s I've lent it to him temporarily...

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 10:53 PM
I'm sure the face will come back fine TF.

Johnny Canuck
5th January 2010, 11:11 PM
Like TourFat returning to the dessert table...

Like TourSpat burying his putter 9 inches into the ground in Bunbury....

Like TourUnFit driving rapidly in the opposite direction of the gym...

I AM FAT !!!

Didn't take long at all. 15 years of marriage and she knows how to cook :mrgreen:

Just told her I am weighing the Wa Ozgolfer's down.

Don Joaquin...remove the lines please. I am too tired after all this typing.

A little JC magic fixes everything:mrgreen:.

MegaWatty
5th January 2010, 11:13 PM
Awesome!

adlo
5th January 2010, 11:33 PM
Classic.

I think this seems appropriate! (http://www.entertonement.com/clips/bgfkfzrlqf--I'm-back-baby-George's-Answering-Machine-Frank-Costanza)

linkslover
5th January 2010, 11:56 PM
just caught this thread, only taken an hour to get through and still can't work out who playing, how many are in and there seems to be more in out in out than a virgin on prom night. Great course selection, must be better than royal Marangaroo.
I would love to but probably can't do. like green vs mundine, the longer I hold out the more the appearance fee grows....well, it's really the work.
if u r only sittin on 15 close to the date, i'll revisit for the sake of getting a major, i'm really strugling though

adlo
5th January 2010, 11:58 PM
just caught this thread, only taken an hour to get through and still can't work out who playing, how many are in and there seems to be more in out in out than a virgin on prom night. Great course selection, must be better than royal Marangaroo.
I would love to but probably can't do. like green vs mundine, the longer I hold out the more the appearance fee grows....well, it's really the work.
if u r only sittin on 15 close to the date, i'll revisit for the sake of getting a major, i'm really strugling though

Cheers LL.

Here's the rundown. It started as a matchplay thread with me and Veefore playing at Marangaroo.

Numbers grew, so we shifted venue to a better track.

Numbers have continued to grow. We currently have 16 starters. Zeusgolf is doubtful if his house settles that week.

I'll PM you if we are in need of a #16. You will make one of these things soon!

TourFit
6th January 2010, 12:44 AM
I like it, any pike on a golf day from now on is known as a TQ.

And any pike on an OzGolf Day that requires spending time with Interior Decorators is still the GHEYIST of GHEY...

Oh...and JC, after 15 years of marriage she can cook no better than when we first met. I guess that is why she married a CHEF !!! She avoids cooking better than I avoid the gym, that's for sure.

MegaWatty
6th January 2010, 12:48 AM
I'd like to propose that The Godfather should tee of first in the very first major outside of QLD.

Anyone willing to second that? He did get this thing, and many others, going!

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2010, 12:53 AM
Sounds good Mega. He can be in the bag chatter group with Fit and Nuffie.

I also propose $5 each.

4 closest to the pins and a long drive @ $15 each with $20 on the much discussed par 3 16th.

Yossarian
6th January 2010, 12:55 AM
Sounds good. I guess the draw is pretty much all sorted what with the MP's.

adlo
6th January 2010, 12:57 AM
Great call on the side bet JC.

I'd be honoured to tee off first. Lets hope I get there on time :mrgreen:

TF, you are clutching at straws fwend. Baby shower would have taken the cake. But, like I have said before, you ate the cake before that could happen.

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2010, 12:59 AM
LOL at the cake.

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:00 AM
Crickey.......missed a lot going to bed early last night....
As per LL's post - Tourfake's like a virgin bride on her wedding night.....:^o

Anyway.....had the pleasure of playing Kwinana this arvo with my brother......Course is in great condition, greens were fast and rolled oh so true today.

Most of the front 9 fairways are cored, probably done last week.....back 9 recovering well from coring possible 2-3 weeks ago.

Played off the visitors tees however most holes had us hitting near or on the members tees anyway.....still can't get over how long this course is.....definitely suited to the likes of JC and TourHit, you freaks :smt084

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:02 AM
Handicap reduction for practicing on the track!!!!

Yossarian
6th January 2010, 01:03 AM
Agreed, GN can play off 10. ;)

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:03 AM
Golfnut, are you hinting at the fact you'd like to try my 4H as is?

Yes....

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:09 AM
Yes....

It is at TF's, feel free to do that.

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:10 AM
Agreed, GN can play off 10. ;)

Get stuffed....had 34 hard earned points today but really blew the last 4 holes due to fatigue......brother played very solidly for 38pts (off 27)

He also hit the best 3w I have EVER seen on the 17th 402m Index 1 par4......about 200m out in the right rough, blasted this thing onto the tight green leaving a 15ft putt for birdie only to chicken out of the putt but still par'd the hole for 4pts.

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:11 AM
When are you going to get a real handicap Golfnut?

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:16 AM
Been thinking about it the last few weeks......whats the best/cheapest way to go about this? Bunbury Country membership?

Just been putting it on the back burner with bubs 3 due in June......for which I'm sure my golfing career will take a back seat, so don't know if there's any point?!?!? Once officially handicaped, how long between rounds before it gets canned?

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:21 AM
You used to have to play 3 rounds a year, although MW was saying that might be abolished. Not sure.

Country membership is a very cheap way to go. All you would need is a card from an AGU course/round with the OzGolf boys and a card from the course you join. Bunbury are up with the times, they use the allowable format of calculating a handicap from 3 x 9 hole scores.

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:33 AM
Meaning i'd have to play a round at Bunbury GC then? Not sure when that can happen........what's the cost of a country membership these days?

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:35 AM
$230 I think, includes your golflink affiliation and insurance.

Yes, you have to play a round (sometimes 2) on your home track.

TourFit
6th January 2010, 01:38 AM
$230 I think, includes your golflink affiliation and insurance.

Yes, you have to play a round (sometimes 2) on your home track.

Offer them $200 and ask to play 1 round instead of two...

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:40 AM
Offer them $200 and ask to play 1 round instead of two...

Would I do anything less TF??? :lol:

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:41 AM
Bunbury are happy with 1 round. Plus 1 x 9 hole round elsewhere (AGU rated CCR).

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:44 AM
...........8. Golfnut, pussy whipped.........

Hahahah......Don't think so Adz......my d!ck's returned back to being used only as the thing I piss out of :)

TourFit
6th January 2010, 01:45 AM
TF, you are clutching at straws fwend. Baby shower would have taken the cake. But, like I have said before, you ate the cake before that could happen.

Ghey would have been ME going to the baby shower. As it was, it was the wife making sure SHE could go and I'd be on dad duty.

Fair enough I suppose, considering I'd just asked her to play both Sat & Sun this weekend!!

As soon as she found out about the matchplay stuff (and possible major) she immediately said "That's OK...it's not just an everyday round. It's something planned and important"

You still take the cake away from me, fwend. I don't need no more cake anyway! Interior design is GHEY. Why'd you have to be there if you weren't actually inputting into the process?? Just pay someone to do it and let someone with style and taste choose whether it's any good. You just show up and PLAY!!!

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:47 AM
Bunbury are happy with 1 round. Plus 1 x 9 hole round elsewhere (AGU rated CCR).

There's a very very slim chance I could play Bunbury next late week as were heading down to Mandurah for a few days.....how does this type of membership go?? Calender year or anniversary? Meaning how long will my $200 membership last?

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:49 AM
You still take the cake away from me, fwend. I don't need no more cake anyway! Interior design is GHEY. Why'd you have to be there if you weren't actually inputting into the process?? Just pay someone to do it and let someone with style and taste choose whether it's any good. You just show up and PLAY!!!

YOUCH!!!!!......look out Adlo, TourSpit's winding up!!!!! :smt099

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:49 AM
Hahahah......Don't think so Adz......my d!ck's returned back to being used only as the thing I piss out of :)
Too much info :lol:

Golfnut, is your Mrs. italian as well?

Edit: Membership would last until October, then $230 renewal for the next 12 months. Country membership is NOT pro-rata.

Ghey would have been ME going to the baby shower. As it was, it was the wife making sure SHE could go and I'd be on dad duty.

Fair enough I suppose, considering I'd just asked her to play both Sat & Sun this weekend!!

As soon as she found out about the matchplay stuff (and possible major) she immediately said "That's OK...it's not just an everyday round. It's something planned and important"

So you are bringing the boy to Kwinana then?

It is not interior design. It is creating a shopfront and something we need to work in, every day and be happy with. We aren't doing some shit out of the latest "Beautiful Homes" magazine TourFit.

It ain't as easy as throwing on a matching 3 stripe Adi-Ho outfit, fwend.

Golfnut
6th January 2010, 01:55 AM
Too much info :lol:

Golfnut, is your Mrs. italian as well?

Better......Portuguese.

Edit: Membership would last until October, then $230 renewal for the next 12 months. Country membership is NOT pro-rata.

Bugger....should've got my sh!t sorted back in October to get full value like Yoss did......I could try lowball 'em down to $200 as per TF's suggestion though.

TourFit
6th January 2010, 01:56 AM
So you are bringing the boy to Kwinana then?

It is not interior design. It is creating a shopfront and something we need to work in, every day and be happy with. We aren't doing some shit out of the latest "Beautiful Homes" magazine TourFit.

It ain't as easy as throwing on a matching 3 stripe Adi-Ho outfit, fwend.

Erm...no. Although he is swinging quite nicely nowadays. Mother or Mother-In-Law will have him for a while!!

You're right. That IS easy...especially when there is a FULL wardrobe of 3 Stripe gear to choose from!!! It's all about style and taste brother...

Maybe I should come down and look at the practical work interiors for you :wink: You know, work flows, kitchen layout etc

adlo
6th January 2010, 01:57 AM
Lowball never gonna work GN.

If you were going to do it, you should get onto it ASAP. Use Kwinana round (one of you playing partners just needs to sign it along with g/link number) and a round at Bunbury (with a golfer who has handicap).

TourFit
6th January 2010, 02:01 AM
Better......Portuguese.

Hmmm...Peri Peri Nice!!! =P~

Saucy.

adlo
6th January 2010, 02:01 AM
Maybe I should come down and look at the practical work interiors for you :wink: You know, work flows, kitchen layout etc

Kitchen very small, no need. Thanks though.

TourFit
6th January 2010, 02:02 AM
You'd better not go in it then...GIANT FWEAK!

adlo
6th January 2010, 02:04 AM
Sounds fine to me!

Topdog
6th January 2010, 04:00 PM

I have played Kwinana about 20 times , but this is not always a big advantage :^o

I have managed to score 2 umbrella's and 4 caps ( all with Olympus on and in Blue ) for prizes , so Adam you can sort out how to use them.:smt114

Don't panic Bruce my game is hot and cold.

I'm praying it stays hot for the 17th.

Pieface
6th January 2010, 04:16 PM
Kitchen Piewarmer very small, no need. Thanks though.

Hope the bar isn't dropping on the project Adlo!

adlo
6th January 2010, 05:42 PM
I have played Kwinana about 20 times , but this is not always a big advantage :^o

I have managed to score 2 umbrella's and 4 caps ( all with Olympus on and in Blue ) for prizes , so Adam you can sort out how to use them.:smt114

Don't panic Bruce my game is hot and cold.

I'm praying it stays hot for the 17th.
Prizes, excellent. Thanks Topdog!

Hope the bar isn't dropping on the project Adlo!

Whatever it takes to keep TourFit in Balcatta :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
6th January 2010, 11:02 PM
2 umbrellas as prizes?

Simmsy must now be considered the odds-on favourite with that incentive to play for.

adlo
6th January 2010, 11:07 PM
That..... is solid

http://www.solarnavigator.net/venture_capital/venture_capital_images/usa_america_fort_knox_gold_bars_bricks_bullion.jpg

Yossarian
6th January 2010, 11:31 PM
Ahahahaha.

simmsy
6th January 2010, 11:52 PM
and GN can have one of the other ones after he was found lowballing TGW on one of our buy ups last year for the TM umbrella.

Yossarian
6th January 2010, 11:56 PM
and GN can have one of the other ones after he was found lowballing TGW on one of our buy ups last year for the TM umbrella.

Don't try and put the heat on GN old man, you should be able to cope with the heat... With your umbrella :mrgreen:

adlo
6th January 2010, 11:57 PM
Did you leave after the 9th today Old Man simmsy?

simmsy
6th January 2010, 11:58 PM
where at RF?

i wasn't there! none of you rude pricks invited me!:cry:

adlo
7th January 2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah, at RF, I have pictorial evidence to the contrary.

An umbrella never lies.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/oldman.jpg

And I am feeling shit about the lack on invites thing. It was meant to be 2 Bunbury members checking out their reciprocal course. Zeus was in the right place at the right time to score the invite.

Johnny Canuck
7th January 2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, at RF, I have pictorial evidence to the contrary.

An umbrella never lies.

And I am feeling shit about the lack on invites thing. It was meant to be 2 Bunbury members checking out their reciprocal course. Zeus was in the right place at the right time to score the invite.

Sounds like a date to me.

adlo
7th January 2010, 12:15 AM
Lies, all lies.

Be careful who you bad mouth. The random draw for the 17th might not go in your favour!