PDA

View Full Version : Aussies get through Rd1 of the World Champs.

Bruce
25th February 2005, 10:38 AM
From http://www.worldgolfchampionships.com/scoring/r470

Appleby over Haegmann - 19th
Parry over Clark - 1 up
Scott over Immelman - 2 up
Allenby thrashed Hamilton 6 and 5

Good work fellas.

Ooops. Missed :oops:
Ohern over Howell III - 19th
Hensby beating up on Ames 7 and 6 - How did I miss that...

Trung
25th February 2005, 10:46 AM
you forgot

Mark Hensby over Stephen Ames (7 and 6)
Nick O'Hern over Charles Howell III (19 holes)

Fishman Dan
25th February 2005, 10:48 AM
7 and 6 - that's whacking day. I think Allenby had a similar thrashing. Plenty of aussies in it this year.

Mind you, Gavin Coles won't mind - he shot -6 to be about 10th in the PGA Tour event.

Bruce
25th February 2005, 10:54 AM
I was a bit slow on the edit as I was making double sure I didn't miss anything else as glaring as Hensby's pantsing of Ames.

Too quick in the replies...

McMw
25th February 2005, 01:15 PM
still don't think any of them will make it to the semis...well...maybe one...not sure who... :lol:

TS
25th February 2005, 01:22 PM
Saw Craig Perry having a game with his sons at Concord on Monday. Must be a new practice routine.

amanda
25th February 2005, 02:18 PM
Tony - he mentioned that in his win at the Heineken - said he models his putting on his son - just go for the hole with no fear!

Onewood
25th February 2005, 08:12 PM
still don't think any of them will make it to the semis...well...maybe one...not sure who... :lol:

Is this having a bit eachway or what :D + a little sitting on the fence :wink:

Bruce
26th February 2005, 07:36 AM
NICK O'HERN BEAT TIGER!!!

:smt023

Nice one man.

Jarro
26th February 2005, 08:47 AM
looks like Allenby and Scott are going to win their matches as well 8) ... O'Hern is looking good in his match also.

Bruce
26th February 2005, 09:49 AM
Allenby, Scott and O'Hern all through to the last 8.

A very good day for the Aussies.

McMw
26th February 2005, 01:57 PM
hahahahaha.....O'Hern beat TIGER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goose the only one in....looks like it's gonna be another replay of the Metro MP or the Maggart/whoeveritwas Final.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jarro
26th February 2005, 02:36 PM
could very well end up being 2 Aussies fighting it out for the title 8) :D

Jarro
27th February 2005, 08:23 AM
not looking good for an Aussie victory now :(

All 3 Aussies are behind in their matches ... :roll:

3oneday
27th February 2005, 10:03 AM
could very well end up being 2 Aussies fighting it out for the title 8) :D
nice kiss :P :P

:lol: :lol:

Jarro
27th February 2005, 10:14 AM
yeah thanks lifter :roll:

anyway, i hope Goosen wins. He's looking like he's got the game happening at the moment , swinging the club really well ..... anyone as long as it isn't a yank :P

McMw
27th February 2005, 01:29 PM
yeah thanks lifter :roll:

anyway, i hope Goosen wins. He's looking like he's got the game happening at the moment , swinging the club really well ..... anyone as long as it isn't a yank :P

your wish came thru!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jarro
27th February 2005, 01:38 PM
How the hell did the Goose lose that one :shock:

looks like he really lost the plot on the back 9, i saw him hit power-lines, trees, everything off the tee #-o

3oneday
27th February 2005, 07:19 PM
..... anyone as long as it isn't a yank :Pmate, with form like that, you tip the broncs, my money feels safe :P

Jarro
27th February 2005, 08:02 PM
..... anyone as long as it isn't a yank :Pmate, with form like that, you tip the broncs, my money feels safe :P

they might'nt win the comp, but we both know they'll be ahead of the Doggies come the end of September :P :wink:

CobraSS
27th February 2005, 09:13 PM

they might'nt win the comp, but we both know they'll be ahead of the Doggies come the end of September :P :wink:

wanna bet :twisted:

Jarro
27th February 2005, 09:28 PM

wanna bet :twisted:

i already have a bet with Pete.

whatcha got in mind mate :?:

CobraSS
28th February 2005, 03:55 PM
I'll take a $5 scratchy off ya at the end of the season, I don't wanna take all your money, I feel sorry for you enough already seeing that you are a Bronco's supporter. :lol:

Jarro
28th February 2005, 04:39 PM
I'll take a $5 scratchy off ya at the end of the season, I don't wanna take all your money, I feel sorry for you enough already seeing that you are a Bronco's supporter. :lol:

you're on 8)

ah, i hope i win a bucket load with that scratchy :lol: