PDA

View Full Version : brand new golf balls at crazy prices look

squizzys
23rd February 2005, 02:50 PM
hi all,

have often seen us mentioned in here " squizzys golf balls". like to tahnk all for the kind words and have decided to offer you all and family, friends, some introductory offers. be quick though, all brand new sold by the dozen

titleist pro v1 x $70
precept u-tri tor $49
callaway hx tour $70
precept laddie $30
nike super soft/far/fly $30
maxfli noodle $26
nike one gold and nike one black $59
nike mojo $30
maxfli d-tec 15pk $27
srixon distance $23

other balls available if needed, email us for a super price

thanks squizzys

Fishman Dan
23rd February 2005, 03:06 PM
Welcome aboard mate, and great prices!

Postage cost? Sydney metro?

squizzys
23rd February 2005, 03:10 PM
hi,

postage is $8 to nsw and vci, for up to 10 dozen balls

thanks

AndyP
23rd February 2005, 03:31 PM
postage is $8 to nsw and vci, for up to 10 dozen balls

Welcome squizzy.
You might want to state the Qld postage as well, as a lot of our members are based there.

squizzys
23rd February 2005, 03:34 PM
hi Guys,

postage costs for our balls are $9.50 to qld,wa,tas,nt and sa per 5 dozen balls and this is express post, for faster postage and tracking purposes, the item stays insured this way

thanks

Jarro
23rd February 2005, 03:59 PM
Aaron isn't it :?

anyway, mate, a few of us already buy from you .... maybe we could arrange a deal on a bulk order sometime :?:

welcome aboard and i hope to see you on the forums from time to time ..

.. contributing :wink:

markTHEblake
23rd February 2005, 04:04 PM
what's with the moderator here condoning a breach of forum rules? :evil:

Jarro
23rd February 2005, 04:07 PM

just making a statement ... that's all :roll:

Deano
23rd February 2005, 04:35 PM
squizzy

Appreciate the new ball offers.

Any chance of posting some "Ozgolf" specials
on pre-loved pills :?: 8)

Deano

3oneday
23rd February 2005, 04:41 PM
How the hell do you do this from Albury ???? surely that is difficult.

MTB, did you click the report button ?? :smt061

:P :lol: :lol:

squizzys
23rd February 2005, 04:42 PM
Deano,

what balls are you after or like and i can put some on for you.

also what does the moderator mean as written above, don't want to upset anybody here

thanks

squizzys
23rd February 2005, 04:45 PM
How the hell do you do this from Albury ???? surely that is difficult.

MTB, did you click the report button ?? :smt061

:P :lol: :lol:

mtb?? whats the report button??

yes hard doing from albury 8)

AndyP
23rd February 2005, 04:48 PM

Is this what you are talking about, Blakey? (The second part is for you)

No Spam
Spam is not allowed on this forum. This includes any form of advertising (for personal gain) whether it be for a product, group or service. Websites etc, are permitted in signatures. This excludes the selling of your own golf gear in the Pro Shop Forum.

Issues, Questions or Complaints
Complaints should go to the forum moderator, not the forum

Fishman Dan
23rd February 2005, 05:10 PM
Deano,

what balls are you after or like and i can put some on for you.

also what does the moderator mean as written above, don't want to upset anybody here

thanks

Squiz,

You can't upset people here... however, they do tend to carry on a bit.

Luv ya work. I'm eye'ing up some U-Tri Tours, just need cap-ex approval.

markTHEblake
23rd February 2005, 06:28 PM

Says nothing in there about sledging the moderator.

At least we now have proof that the moderator has NO balls.

terryand
23rd February 2005, 06:34 PM

Says nothing in there about sledging the moderator.

The moderator's not going to bit the ball that feeds him..

And so he shouldn't.

I'll put my hand up for the Quailty of Squizzy's balls :wink:

Nudgee and I got 15 dozen a couple of months ago....Fast and cheap :D

Terry.

Jarro
23rd February 2005, 06:36 PM

.. that's why i'm staying in the good books with Squizzy you idiot :roll:

ProV1X's for me Squizzy 8)

markTHEblake
23rd February 2005, 07:07 PM
c'mon bagman, you know me well enough now that I cant resist going for the pun. I reckon i did a pretty good job of leading you into it as well.

I am surprised nobody else got in on that one.

Jono
23rd February 2005, 07:44 PM
How about getting sponsors for this forum? They can then advertise on a separate section ... "Sponsors corner", perhaps? :wink:

Ona
23rd February 2005, 08:03 PM
$78 for a doz. V1x's is a bargain? damn what do they retail for?

clikchic
23rd February 2005, 09:07 PM
Hi Guys..

Yes.. spamming - ie. advertising products for sale that are not your own personal equipment is not allowed on this forum.. If we were to allow it, we would end up with people joining up just to post spam and then never really contributing to the forum as such for any other purpose than to promote their business.

Those of you who have golf related businesses are welcome to have a link in your signature line to your website for example, but that is the extent of what is allowed in that regard. Members who might be interested in your goods may then contact you via your signature link.

We have had members with business ask to advertise before and we have knocked them back.. so it is nothing against anyone in particular but a general forum rule.

So please keep the advertising off the site.. you are welcome to trade all you want via email or PM for that matter (providing you are not singling out our members to spam them).. just not on the public forum.

Thanks guys! Lets shut this down now please...

AndyP
24th February 2005, 09:13 AM
If anyone is interested in buying commercial aircraft, military aircraft, defence communication systems or anything else you may need from Boeing, just send me a PM.

We've currently got a special on F-111s. Buy two, get the third one for half price.

3oneday
24th February 2005, 09:25 AM
$78 for a doz. V1x's is a bargain? damn what do they retail for?almost $9 per ball I think, I know the HX Tours are $8.50 per ball.

Fishman Dan
24th February 2005, 09:26 AM
Hi Guys..

Yes.. spamming - ie. advertising products for sale that are not your own personal equipment is not allowed on this forum.. If we were to allow it, we would end up with people joining up just to post spam and then never really contributing to the forum as such for any other purpose than to promote their business. ...

I think there's a few blokes here who move stuff that may or may not be their own equipment. Most of those people contribute regularly to forums other than the Pro Shop.

If Squizzy were an active golfer and frequent contributor surely this is all just heresay?

BrisVegas
24th February 2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Fishy,

Just noticed your signature sledge of Jarro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice. :roll:

Fishman Dan
24th February 2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Fishy,

Just noticed your signature sledge of Jarro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice. :roll:

I didn't know it was possible to quote in the signature, so i had to find out ;)

It was a toss-up between this comment, or 69'ers about running up the fairway starkers if he has another brain-fart hole.

We might have to step on his ball 2 or 3 times, but i think it's genuinely possible :lol:

BrisVegas
24th February 2005, 06:21 PM
It was a toss-up between this comment, or 69'ers about running up the fairway starkers if he has another brain-fart hole.

We might have to step on his ball 2 or 3 times, but i think it's genuinely possible :lol:

You gotta think 69 is a chance for a big number every time he goes out there! He's got that never-say-die-attitude that can't help by try and carry that water hazard he's just hit 3 balls into etc...

Very Tin Cup. :wink:

goughy
24th February 2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry guys, but this ones getting locked down. It's nothing personal against anybody and nothing personal against squizzey. Everybody knows the pro-shop is for us to buy and sell our own stuff. And yes, some people may come across a bargain somewhere and try and sell it here to make a quick buck. But that is different than a person running a golf related business advertising there products here.

There are others who are active members of this site who have asked about advertising their golf related business in the pro-shop. I think it would be unfair to them to allow squizzy to do so.

I certainly have no problems with discussion about his products etc in the forums. It's been done many a time before and it will go on in the future.

And I don't mind if he's got some outlandish bargain that he's offering to ozgolf members. That would be cool because that's something special to the people here.

And he's certainly welcome to have his business in his sig. At least that way everyone can find his site.