PDA

View Full Version : What is the amount of real difference with UST Axiv models?

Hux
7th December 2009, 06:45 PM
Looking at the specs between the UST Axivcore Black and Red models there seems to be only a slight difference. Red is slightly stiffer in tip and middle. Green is softer butt to Red with more more torque and similar mid and tip stiffness.

Just how much variance will you see between the models...can't decide between Black and Red. Want the low spin with a bit more launch.
Head is Cobra S9-1 Pro S if that means anything.

razaar
7th December 2009, 06:54 PM
Get both, you know you want to.:wink:

Hux
7th December 2009, 06:57 PM
Get both, you know you want to.:wink:

Thats an option but the person getting the other shaft has a habit of making a one pce shaft into a 2 pce :mrgreen: And what happens when the same shaft suits both people!

razaar
7th December 2009, 08:59 PM
Thats an option but the person getting the other shaft has a habit of making a one pce shaft into a 2 pce :mrgreen: And what happens when the same shaft suits both people!
Somehow I don't think that will be a problem with you pair.:wink:

TheNuclearOne
7th December 2009, 09:18 PM
Remember too Hux that the black and red are counterbalanced and the green is standard.

Ned
7th December 2009, 09:25 PM
And what happens when the same shaft suits both people!

Somehow I don't think that will be a problem with you pair.:wink:

Certainly wont be, he will get what I reject, seeing as the shafts are coming to me first!!!!:razz:

Hux
7th December 2009, 09:29 PM
Remember too Hux that the black and red are counterbalanced and the green is standard.

Thxs TNO didn't pick that up. Realised Red and Black were not Green though.

Hux
7th December 2009, 09:30 PM
Certainly wont be, he will get what I reject, seeing as the shafts are coming to me first!!!!:razz:

Well I'll take your cast offs for free no problems Precious - sorry does that make you John West.

TheNuclearOne
7th December 2009, 10:30 PM
They actually say the Green is "tip balanced". Interestingly the Red has the Axiv in the butt only whilst the Green has it tip only. I'd say this is the reason the tip is heavier.