PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: A trio of goodies

nudgee
1st December 2009, 08:31 PM
1. Cobra S9.1 Pro 3 wood - 13* loft with Stiff stock Ozik 7FW shaft. This is an awesome looking head - but if you are not comfortable hitting small heads or cannot elevate your 3 wood dont bother with this baby. But if you want a low spin bomber for tight tee shots, long 2 shots into par 5 or low stingers into the wind then this is your toy. Comes with stock headcover - $165 - no silly pop ups - just usual face marks from spanking this beast (hmmm that doesnt sound too good)

2. V Steel head - 13* - bought this off freddy (I think) but as usual didn't get to use it - I am keeping the shaft it came with. You can have for $25

3. A rare beauty in Australia - the all new model from Adams - 9031 hybrid - yep the damn sexy looking all black head - much smaller than the traditional heads so you need game to handle this one. It is 18* in loft and comes with Voodoo Hybrid green shaft - used twice in two rounds so hit 4 times - funky headcover. Very rare and a great hybrid club as a gap between 3 iron and 3 wood - $165

Take all 3 for $300

As usual you no likey the condition of clubs I refund $$$$

henno
1st December 2009, 08:49 PM
V-steel is mine.

zigwah
1st December 2009, 08:50 PM
too much club for you henno :)

grandmasterb
1st December 2009, 09:00 PM
Dips on v-steel if henno doesn't take it.

just
1st December 2009, 09:18 PM
Do you have anything in reg flex?

nudgee
1st December 2009, 09:42 PM
hmmmmm no I don't sorry just

V steel goneski

nudgee
1st December 2009, 09:50 PM
it appears that it is all gone - nothing more to see here.