PDA

View Full Version : What Brissy shops/pro shops have the R9 TP irons?

goonie
24th November 2009, 11:59 PM
I want to check these out in person, but my local GW doesn't have them and may not be getting them.

Lucasto23
25th November 2009, 12:27 AM
Drummonds at the valley have them ;)
You can also go to vic park on the 2nd tuesday of decemeber in the evening and demo them. check their website for exact details

just
25th November 2009, 09:29 AM
House of Golf at Virginia has them.

goonie
25th November 2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks Guys,

Does anyone know if Pacfic GC have them? or Drummond at underwood

henno
25th November 2009, 10:03 AM
I'll have a look today Lee, and let you know.

goonie
25th November 2009, 02:29 PM
Henno txt'd me and Pacific have them, will go for a look on Sat.

Thanks Henno.

razaar
25th November 2009, 02:35 PM
Don't tell the X20 tours.:wink:

goonie
25th November 2009, 02:50 PM
Don't tell the X20 tours.:wink:

X22 Tours

No just looking, the callys are still in testing and I will keep them until I get my swing sorted.
My old 09 Tour Preferred's were one of the best looking current players irons from address, and I just want to see what these look like, incase the Callys don't make the cut down the track :-)

bebo
25th November 2009, 03:13 PM
Golfworks at underwood have them
Golfworld at springwood have them
Drummond at underwood also have them

hope this help

fredstar
25th November 2009, 03:22 PM
X22 Tours

No just looking, the callys are still in testing and I will keep them until I get my swing sorted.
My old 09 Tour Preferred's were one of the best looking current players irons from address, and I just want to see what these look like, incase the Callys don't make the cut down the track :-)

how are the x22 tours mate?

goonie
25th November 2009, 09:33 PM
how are the x22 tours mate?

not bad so far, hit them pretty well at the champs, but not as good last weekend, hitting a draw with them ATM, but I haven't had a chance to tinker with them yet, need to check the SW and I think the grips are a little big, whice strangely makes me miss left.

freddy a
26th November 2009, 10:48 PM
come see me

freddy a
27th November 2009, 09:33 PM
call me on my mobile mate

Rusty
28th November 2009, 12:11 AM
X22 Tours

cut them down a half inch then give them the "cut down the track" :)

goonie
28th November 2009, 03:12 PM
cut them down a half inch then give them the "cut down the track" :)

what are you trying to say rusty :-)

goonie
28th November 2009, 03:13 PM
call me on my mobile mate

Just want to have a look ATM, not looking to buy, not yey anyway :-)

goonie
28th November 2009, 05:31 PM
Checked out the R9TP's this arvo, not a bad looking set, they also had the Titty AP2 and CB 710's as well, they are a touch longer than the 710's and a bit higher which makes them look a bit bigger, the offset on the mid to short irons is very small and looks awesome at address, and they have less offset than both the 710's, the topline looks less than the 710's, but they were in plastic and are tapered. Also put them next to a X-22 Tour, and they look so much better to me and have less offset. I am going for a hit them next Sat at Pacific Demo Day.

The Titty AP2 and CB 710's look the same at address, except the CB looks like it has a slightly thicker topline, again both were in plastic. Bit of a shame Titty have gone back to DG'd as standard shafts, and the cost is probably the same too. The Pro said it doesn't look like the KBS is a std upgrade option either, which may mean more sales to TM.