PDA

View Full Version : First round of oz golf

peter_rs
18th February 2005, 03:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Just had a round at Riverlakes with Keza_G. It was interesting, I had never played the course and we both played of blue.

I had 34 stab points, Keza had a massive 19. Having said that she did wash on 7 holes and lose 11 balls(The golf was cheap but not when you lose that many titilest ProV's). I was close behind with 6.

Thanks to a tail wind and a new driver on one of the holes I hit a massive 320m driver-neither of us believed it. I also found a new trick shot called the snap-snap hook on the 18. Keza, will enjoy describing that one.

Anyway I look forward to the next game, when Keza has recovered.

AndyP
18th February 2005, 03:14 PM
I've only played Riverlakes once, and I found it to be real nasty with the water. Maybe too nasty.
Think I lost three balls off the tee on the 10th.

Keza, don't worry about the 19pts. You only needed to beat 17 to avoid the OZgolf record.

Hope to see you at an OZgolf day in the future, Peter.

McMw
18th February 2005, 03:19 PM
suggest this get's edited into the Week scores....
let's not have too many sidetracked threads...

jmo... :wink:

Jarro
18th February 2005, 03:23 PM
Keza, don't worry about the 19pts. You only needed to beat 17 to avoid the OZgolf record.

:lol: :lol: :smt044 :smt043

Trung
18th February 2005, 03:29 PM

It can be done, not sure if our moderator know how to... :twisted:

Trung
18th February 2005, 03:30 PM
or just move the thread to discussion :wink:

Jarro
18th February 2005, 03:31 PM

It can be done, as our extremely talented moderator will do if he's required to

thanks Trung :smt023

Keza_G
18th February 2005, 06:12 PM
Hey guys...

Ok..so I posted one in the 1st tee thread.... but um... yeah... 11 balls and 7 wipes...

I am rather proud, as lst time I played i had 75 (42pts) off the reds and now I have had 19...woo hoo...

an intersting trick shot from pete on the last ricocheting his ball off the wall of a house on the 18th tee.!!!!!!

Pete, you forgot to tell everyone how I out drove you on the 13th.... longesat par 5 !!!! you had to borrow my driver to get close....

good onya, catch up again soon..

cheers

Keza

peter_rs
20th February 2005, 07:22 PM
Hi guys,

In truth I was going to post this under the week heading but I must have clicked new topic instead. My bad., sorry.

By the way Keza when I used your driver I did beat you(even if it was only 1m). Thanks for the warm up, I had fun on Sat in comp at the ridge in toowoomba. shot a net 69 with a eagle on the 10th hole of play(1 on course). First eagle ever so I'm kind of happy.