PDA

View Full Version : R7 Staff bag, wedges and driver for sale.

Iain
18th February 2005, 04:02 PM
Ok need cash and space so these items have gotta go.......

TM R7 9.5" Staff Bag, this is in excellent condition, not had many rounds since I bought 4.5 months ago, comes with rain hood. $320

Cleveland 54 and 60* 588 Wedges, these have had plenty of use (but there is still life left in them), not by me though, Haven't hit them since I got them from prmeier, Sold.

Nak 420 10* driver head, excellent condition, only hit it a few times since I got it from prmeier, these heads are often compared favourably to the tour 510TP, but for a fraction of the price!!! $180 head only.

Vista Tour Reg Shaft Tipped to play like a soft Stiff, Good shaft for a smooth swinger, this is the chrome version, looks great. Sold

Make me an offer on all items.

All prices do not include shipping, the staff bag I would think would have to be by courier if it's an interstate purchase. Otherwise pickup/delivery is available.

Pics are available, just have to give me a few days to organise after request.

Iain

davidp
28th February 2005, 12:22 PM
Iain, sent you a PM.

Davemason
28th February 2005, 01:42 PM
UNIT mate why are you selling the r7 bag :?: unless you are thinking of getting a 10"' or a r7 TP bag :-k
Good luck with the sale

Iain
1st March 2005, 04:59 PM
UNIT mate why are you selling the r7 bag :?: unless you are thinking of getting a 10"' or a r7 TP bag :-k
Good luck with the sale

Because the cash would be better right now, and I don't really need a staff bag. The 10" is the TP bag (Plus I'm no longer a ho and thus don't need any excess equipment!!!)..... :roll:

The Vista Tour is gooorne.

Make me offers people.

Iain

peter_rs
1st March 2005, 05:10 PM
Are they Chrome or Gun Metal wedges?

Davemason
1st March 2005, 05:28 PM
Because the cash would be better right now, and I don't really need a staff bag.

Fair enough hope you get a good price for it.

AndyP
1st March 2005, 05:39 PM
"You have entered the no-ho zone."
Vista Tour Reg Shaft Tipped to play like a soft Stiff, Good shaft for a smooth swinger, this is the chrome version, looks great.

Iain, sent you a PM.

Hmmmmmm.

davidp
1st March 2005, 06:12 PM
"You have entered the no-ho zone."
Vista Tour Reg Shaft Tipped to play like a soft Stiff, Good shaft for a smooth swinger, this is the chrome version, looks great.

Iain, sent you a PM.

Hmmmmmm.

Totally allowed under the no-ho rules. My 3 wood shaft splintered, so I'm pulling my driver shaft, tipping it and reusing it in my 3 wood. The VT will probably go into my driver. I always keep a spare shaft on hand.

Thanks for the heads-up though andyp. :D

markTHEblake
18th April 2005, 10:41 PM
do you still have the wedges Iain?

Iain
19th April 2005, 12:02 AM
do you still have the wedges Iain?

yep.

markTHEblake
19th April 2005, 08:33 AM
bring em along to windaroo on saturday and i'll check em out

Iain