View Full Version : Wanted: AXIVCore TOUR RED

grandmasterb
15th November 2009, 07:31 PM
Im after a Tour red 69g in stiff.

If anyone has one or can source them cheaply please let me know

Cheers Ben

MegaWatty
15th November 2009, 07:35 PM
Just bought a Tour Red 68 and 79 from the US for 85 USD each plus 15 USD for shipping along with two other shafts. I'm thinking this is pretty cheap.

grandmasterb
16th November 2009, 08:51 AM
Just bought a Tour Red 68 and 79 from the US for 85 USD each plus 15 USD for shipping along with two other shafts. I'm thinking this is pretty cheap.

Who was that through if you dont mind me asking MW???

grandmasterb
21st November 2009, 07:51 PM
Still looking...

adlo
21st November 2009, 09:14 PM
Did you PM MegaWatty? Might have missed your reply...

macjackass
21st November 2009, 10:24 PM
I'd be interested to find out where he got the good deal too.

markTHEblake
21st November 2009, 10:35 PM
have you thought of looking in the Ozgolf Pro Shop?

There is a guy there selling any UST shafts that you might want.

macjackass
21st November 2009, 10:44 PM
Yeah but he's not doing great with his back.

virge666
21st November 2009, 11:15 PM
Hi guys,

I am on the mend - should be out by the end of next week.

Kudo's for Raz and his breathing exercises - I have been using them instead of morpheine... Let me tell you - it has been a very hard 2 weeks.

Anyway.

AXIV's through UST here are $165 per shaft delivered anywhere. The AXIV green is $10 more

MW deal sounds very good - IF you can get it cheaper from a reliable source... then I say go for it . otherwise I can have one to you by Wednesday.

Enjoy.

MegaWatty
21st November 2009, 11:33 PM
I got some pulls off this guy from eBay and after I'd won them asked whether he could get UST shafts. He said he worked in a pro shop, and didn't have any pulls, but got me a price for newys.

Seeing as though he had pulls, it doesn't sound that dodgey, although that price is low. His correspondence was pretty quick and precise.

PM me and I'll try and set something up for you guys. Don't know if he did a good price because I had already bought some shafts off him.

grandmasterb
23rd November 2009, 10:43 AM
Did you PM MegaWatty? Might have missed your reply...

I did but it was on the PS3 and i've been having trouble with the connection and not sure if emails/PM's ect are going through ok???

have you thought of looking in the Ozgolf Pro Shop?

There is a guy there selling any UST shafts that you might want.

I knew that Virge was flat on his back and probably the last thing he would want to do was worry about ordering gear for someone hence not contacting him ;)

markTHEblake
23rd November 2009, 10:01 PM
If Virge can manage to post grumblings about accessing TV channels whilst flat on his back in hospital he can send an email or two.