PDA

View Full Version : WA: 2010 OzGolf Sandgroper Championship, EOI and info thread.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Pieface
19th February 2010, 04:52 PM
Just send a bucket of spew down with the boys Yoss to make sure the ambience is to your standards :p

Yossarian
19th February 2010, 04:53 PM
I'll send one to you as well so you can get used to having a new baby on the scene ;)

MegaWatty
19th February 2010, 04:54 PM
The bookies have you at Evens for this yoss!!!

Pieface
19th February 2010, 05:06 PM
I'll send one to you as well so you can get used to having a new baby on the scene ;)

Take a dump in a facecloth and send that too please :smt078

Yossarian
19th February 2010, 05:20 PM
Um, ok. ;)

It is not so much the money issue as the time. Time is gold.

adlo
19th February 2010, 05:24 PM
Time spent playing golf with mates = ultimate gold.

http://moderngirlsmovie.com/blogspotcrap/rollerdisco/goldmember.jpg

Yossarian
19th February 2010, 05:25 PM
Can you tell that to the people that hopefully employ me at the end of this :)

adlo
19th February 2010, 05:27 PM
Problem solved. (http://www.brainpowertraining.com.au/courses/speed-reading.shtml?gclid=CLzC8Zvw_Z8CFQQwpAodBhQUPA)

Yossarian
19th February 2010, 05:31 PM
:lol:

TourFit
19th February 2010, 05:45 PM

Babies don't spew chilli dogs and beer Yoss !!! And it's not bright orange either (well, not normally)

BTW...I am double booked for the Saturday on this weekend !!! I'm sorting it out as we speak, but it is likely that I'll play Fri, stay Fri night, play Sat @ Busso and then drive back to Perth...

...I was going to drive down from Perth VERY early for the game @ Bunbury (only 1 hr 45 mins), have the BBQ and drive home as normal. But with the change in venue to Capel, it may be a bit much to get there by 8.30 etc etc.

simmsy
19th February 2010, 05:53 PM
you are ghey.

did we not give you princesses enough time to clear the calender!

Pieface
19th February 2010, 06:05 PM
I was golden initially but then I couldn't keep it in my pants...sorry.

adlo
19th February 2010, 08:24 PM
TourQuit, that is so ghey.

Capel is about 1hr 45 these days with the new freeway anyway.

OR just cancel the Saturday night plans, douche fag.

adlo
19th February 2010, 08:45 PM
For some reason, this thread keeps coming to mind.

So ghey. (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16976)

simmsy
19th February 2010, 10:01 PM
TF - Man up sissy mary!

we gave you all the dates before xmas last year, no one should of been booking anything in.

unless you have a funeral or a bub on the way there is no valid excuse from what i can see. And the funeral would have to be yours to qualify.

u just don't want to wear a shirt that doesn't have 3 stripes on it hey?:razz:

MegaWatty
19th February 2010, 10:06 PM
Fore Fit...

Johnny Canuck
19th February 2010, 10:17 PM
TF - Man up sissy mary!

we gave you all the dates before xmas last year, no one should of been booking anything in.

unless you have a funeral or a bub on the way there is no valid excuse from what i can see. And the funeral would have to be yours to qualify.

u just don't want to wear a shirt that doesn't have 3 stripes on it hey?:razz:

He does look pregnant. Maybe you are on to something.

Golfnut
19th February 2010, 11:33 PM
Golfnut should be on the back nine by then.

You mean the back 9 at Kennedy? Yeah, he should be through 18 by Sunday afternoon :mrgreen:

Pray you're not in a group after me you two......JC has got some payback due for the seniors pace at Kwinana and I intend to repay. :twisted:

Johnny Canuck
19th February 2010, 11:38 PM
We'll just hit over you.

Golfnut
20th February 2010, 12:08 AM
Please do, I'm in need of some premium pills to pickup.....what pills you hitting these days JC?

MegaWatty
20th February 2010, 12:12 AM
I know GN isn't that tall, but you're joking if you reckon you could hit a ball over him JC!!!

Johnny Canuck
20th February 2010, 01:07 AM
Swing change Mega. I was hitting it too high on Wed. I need a happy medium.

adlo
20th February 2010, 02:20 AM
One thing is for certain if TourFit pikes on the Sunday program.

He get the naga for yet another year. I doubt he will score enough in one round to avoid it.

bergsey
21st February 2010, 04:48 PM
Just got back from Dunsborough, played Dunsborough Lakes yesterday and the course was in really good nick... greens were soft but fast.

Could be an option if we are staying down that way

adlo
21st February 2010, 06:08 PM
But that would mean playing on a course with water.

idgolfguy
21st February 2010, 06:26 PM
I can swim and may add another dimension.

adlo
21st February 2010, 06:27 PM
So simmsy, after you have left your beloved Hartfield Pro Am thread alone..... can we discuss that side bet in here then?

Are we talking highest stableford score for the weekend wins?

Johnny Canuck
21st February 2010, 06:36 PM
Don't bet him highest nine. He'll win that for sure, after getting 6 points on the front nine.

idgolfguy
21st February 2010, 06:38 PM
Of the group, Simmsy has a handicap that is on a positive decline. I don't think any bet against OMS is a sure thing.

adlo
21st February 2010, 06:49 PM
Don't bet him highest nine. He'll win that for sure, after getting 6 points on the front nine.
I won't. We are the complete opposite. His 36 points come via 2 nines of 12 and 24 points. I am much more boring, with a 19 and 17 or something like that.

Of the group, Simmsy has a handicap that is on a positive decline. I don't think any bet against OMS is a sure thing.
Normally I would agree, but in this case.......

He will struggle away from his home wood chip advantage down south.

idgolfguy
21st February 2010, 07:33 PM
The old 'home wood advantage' trick!

simmsy
21st February 2010, 08:55 PM
hadn't thought of best 9!

great idea canuck.

yeah why not Adlo, be a bit of extra fun on the side.

box of premium balls of winners choice?

adlo
21st February 2010, 08:57 PM
Yep, done. Best 2 day stableford score?

simmsy
21st February 2010, 09:22 PM
Yep, if count back needed last 9 at Capel and so forth.

just to clarify, cause i fear you would know some weird funky pill that is 24ct inner core or something, ball of choice must be stocked at normal retail store and not bought from the net.

adlo
21st February 2010, 09:27 PM
No worries old man, I've already made my choice. Now, to win....

MegaWatty
21st February 2010, 09:37 PM
No worries old man, I've already made my choice. Now, to win....

Yellow version?

simmsy
21st February 2010, 09:41 PM
yeah I'd have a five'a onya. i tend to not travel well when going to a course for the first time and i will be battling for much golf over the next month, though i hear you've got a bit on your plate too.

adlo
21st February 2010, 09:41 PM
Cally Tour i(s)

Yeah, I'll be rusty too old man

simmsy
21st February 2010, 09:42 PM
snap

adlo
21st February 2010, 09:42 PM
Was that a pun?

simmsy
21st February 2010, 11:29 PM
i try to avoid pun's so no that wasn't one.:D

Yossarian
21st February 2010, 11:40 PM

adlo
22nd February 2010, 02:38 AM
Yoss, if you miss these champs, you will never gain access to another members course via OzGolf contacts. Ever.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 12:33 PM
I can handle playing freo public the rest of my days.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 12:35 PM
Freo Publics days are numbered, that land is getting sold.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 12:37 PM
Is it? I thought is twas still up in the air?

Oh well, Pt Walter then.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 12:40 PM
They'll sell it to get rid of you.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 12:47 PM
I know I will be the life of the weekend but you guys might want to prepare for "Life Without Yossarian".

I am thinking of writing a book on this very subject, everyone that meets me seems to get attachment issues.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 12:52 PM
Aldo do you think it might be time for a pic change, nuffie's eyes keep following me.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah I'll make a change.

Now...... if Uni is your excuse, that is so ghey. You will never live it down.

Bring your books. Only play Sat & Sun and do reading on the tee FFS. Man up!

adlo
22nd February 2010, 01:09 PM
Better Yoss?

Now, I need to publicly vent my frustration at people cancelling at the last minute.

Gents, simmsy and I have put in a fair share of work behind the scenes to make this thing happen. We don't have big numbers, so losing a golfer or two is a big deal. We aren't crashing on the floor in free accommodation either this time, and simmsy booked the house after people confirmed their availability.

Get a real excuse or man up and show up.

Either that, or we pull the pin on the entire thing.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 01:18 PM
Fair enough I am out.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 01:19 PM
OK, TourFit, can you tell us what is happening with you?

I will talk to simmsy and see if we will bother with this event now.

I trust you are saying your excuse is legitimate Yoss.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 01:24 PM
Mate I have three assignments falling the day before and the week after. I could bust my arse and get it all done before but I am not going to do that because I don't want to do that, and it is not a good way to get decent results. And results are actually important to me this time round. I apologise for the short notice.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 01:26 PM
Mate I have three assignments falling the day before and the week after. I could bust my arse and get it all done before but I am not going to do that because I don't want to do that, and it is not a good way to get decent results. And results are actually important to me this time round. I apologise for the short notice.

You make your choices and live by them.

My call: ghey.

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 01:29 PM
OK...I am IN.

I will still be driving back to Perth after our game Saturday (so Sat arvo festivities are out)...but will drive down early Sunday and be at Capel in the morning for the game.

All it takes is some more time, more fuel and getting up extra early Sunday morning. Certainly do-able.

My problem was with my wife not wanting me to go out late Sat night (after golf and driving back to Perth), early rise and drive on Sunday, play golf and drive back...she was concerned about driving tired. I just told her to be more worried about me driving pissed!!!

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 01:30 PM
You make your choices and live by them.

My call: ghey.

Your poll doesn't lie. Look it could get closer to the date and I could be looking more like making. Just a month out I can't commit with what I know I have coming up. So in order not to pull out at the last minute I thought I would give a months notice. Golf is not going to get me a job.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 01:33 PM
OK...I am IN.

I will still be driving back to Perth after our game Saturday (so Sat arvo festivities are out)...but will drive down early Sunday and be at Capel in the morning for the game.

All it takes is some more time, more fuel and getting up extra early Sunday morning. Certainly do-able.

My problem was with my wife not wanting me to go out late Sat night (after golf and driving back to Perth), early rise and drive on Sunday, play golf and drive back...she was concerned about driving tired. I just told her to be more worried about me driving pissed!!!

Good man TF. I knew TourQuit was the wrong name for you.

Golf is not going to get me a job.
That might just be the gheyest thing I have ever read.

Good luck to you.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks. :)

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 01:42 PM
Golf is not going to get me a head job.

If you played better...maybe. And were rich. And black.

simmsy
22nd February 2010, 01:49 PM
Good man tf.

I've got a little bit of a man crush on u just at the moment.

Yoss, ur ££££ed. I know u don't care about what I think but man it will be poor form if u don't make it.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 02:01 PM
Mate as I said I am sorry. When I said I would come last year I wasn't even sure I was going to apply to do this, let alone get in. Now I am. Now I need to take it seriously. I have attempted to give as much notice as possible. Again my apologies but that is the way it is.

bergsey
22nd February 2010, 02:05 PM
Where abouts is the house in bunker bay.. any links?

Pieface
22nd February 2010, 02:10 PM
I think Yoss neeeds to somehow be scorned more but peer pressured less. The lad has a point about his studies...

I am happy to chip in the $50 to help with the house costs...I just want naming rights for this year :twisted:

simmsy
22nd February 2010, 02:27 PM
Where abouts is the house in bunker bay.. any links?

No link. It's a mates family friends house that they rent through word of mouth. Why that?

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 02:39 PM
Bergsey's just trying to decide which room & bed is biggest...so that when he leads on Sat he gets the right choice !!!

Either that, or which part of the floor gives him the best views when he puts out the bed roll...

bergsey
22nd February 2010, 03:13 PM
No link. It's a mates family friends house that they rent through word of mouth. Why that?

No specific reason, just wondering how far out of town it was etc and whether to bring the gear for a surf / fish

bergsey
22nd February 2010, 03:14 PM
Bergsey's just trying to decide which room & bed is biggest...so that when he leads on Sat he gets the right choice !!!

... well i was hoping that by sledging my way around the course i might win myself something comfy for the night. but now that yoss isn't playing the easy target is gone.... :lol:

idgolfguy
22nd February 2010, 05:03 PM
Happy to pay more to cover Yoss.
Who knows, we all at some stage may require his services in the future.

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 05:26 PM
As long as he's not shirtless and wearing lime green rubber gloves...:shock:

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 05:35 PM
If this thing doesn't go ahead because of accommodation costs I will throw in whatever I was meant to pay to cover my share.

idgolfguy
22nd February 2010, 05:53 PM
Good point. What is he studying again?

bergsey
22nd February 2010, 06:01 PM
Happy to pay more to cover Yoss.
Who knows, we all at some stage may require his services in the future.

If i need someone hit in the head with a golf ball, i know who to call...

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:02 PM
Ha!

Pieface
22nd February 2010, 06:03 PM

:smt038:smt038:smt038

Johnny Canuck
22nd February 2010, 06:04 PM
As someone who has completed 2 uni degrees, I don't see how you cannot finish your assignments in time, with this much advance notice.

TourFit
22nd February 2010, 06:07 PM
Good point. What is he studying again?

Doing his thesis on "Poofterism : What it Means To Be Ghey in the 21st Century"

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:11 PM
As someone who has completed 2 uni degrees, I don't see how you cannot finish your assignments in time, with this much advance notice.

Shall I run all life decisions that you may have had experience in by you from now on?

Pieface
22nd February 2010, 06:14 PM
Shall I run all life decisions that you may have had experience in by you from now on?

If you want to play off 4 you will!

adlo
22nd February 2010, 06:24 PM
:smt038

Nice one TF, I lost it.

More gold.

Go WA boys, lay into Yoss, it brings out some comedy gold.

I agree with this comment. Seriously.

No, you seem more prone to running all your important decisions past mummy.

Yoss, I appreciate where you are coming from, but I still think it is 100% ghey. Weekends like this one are the highlights of your year.

I have worked 70 hour weeks, then turned around and played golf on the weekend with next to no sleep just because all work and no play is poor form.

Believe me mate, we've all done some crazy shit to make sure we enjoy our golf. You need to suck it up and get down to the champs. You'll find a way to make it work.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:27 PM
:roll:

Bruce Dickinson
22nd February 2010, 06:30 PM
Thank f..k I bailed out two months ago, some quality sniping going on at the moment :smt038

adlo
22nd February 2010, 06:30 PM
Yoss, I think you are softer than I ever thought you could be.

Bruce D, at least your excuse was legitimate!

Bruce Dickinson
22nd February 2010, 06:34 PM

Bruce D, at least your excuse was legitimate!
True, it's 140 metres wide and 8 metres high and is all consuming

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:35 PM
Is it soft to keep whining about someones softness?

Pieface
22nd February 2010, 06:36 PM

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeYOSS Squarepants!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/Videlion/spongebob-golfing.jpg

adlo
22nd February 2010, 06:36 PM
Nope, it is soft to resist the peer pressure of your OzGolf family.

idgolfguy
22nd February 2010, 06:39 PM
I've got at least 20 years on mate, and have heard and used every justification. Here's a couple more: kids are sick, wife's angry...

I'll add my 2cents as an OzGolfer. Still just means one thing - 'MAN UP!'

I do understand your need to prioritize. Good luck justifying your dropping out to the rest of the team. Fine by me though (and the rest - just having fun at your expense).

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:45 PM
All I did with my first post here today was express the thought that I may have some trouble making it, I was not sure yet. Then the short notice card was raised so in order to not **** anyone about I pull out. If it is the accommodation that is the issue I am happy to pay my share. I made a commitment I'll honour it no problems.

Give me all the shit you want, if anything it will just make my desire to stay home stronger. I mean FFS of course I would rather be playing golf with most of you.

Bruce Dickinson
22nd February 2010, 06:53 PM
All I did with my first post here today was express the thought that I may have some trouble making it, I was not sure yet. Then the short notice card was raised so in order to not **** anyone about I pull out. If it is the accommodation that is the issue I am happy to pay my share. I made a commitment I'll honour it no problems.

Give me all the shit you want, if anything it will just make my desire to stay home stronger. I mean FFS of course I would rather be playing golf with most of you.
I believe that's the response they were looking for

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 06:57 PM
By most of you, I don't mind not golfing with tourfit. ;)

As I just told pieface two of the assignment questions aren't released until like 20th of March so I have no idea how much time/effort they will take, I am doing something completely new here so I have nothing to judge against. If they are piss easy questions I could still be in, it just seemed as if a definate in or oot was required. Atm I can not provide that.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:04 PM
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/Picture1-24.png

Pieface
22nd February 2010, 07:06 PM
Is that a 'shop?

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:07 PM
Direct copy from Crybook Facebook.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 07:09 PM
I'd should get a mod to remove that. ;)

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:09 PM
You and Jarro.

Best buds.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 07:11 PM
I knew I was going to get shit but I didn't expect something as low as that comment aldo.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:11 PM
Are we talking simmsy low? Or just Jarro's height low?

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 07:15 PM
Imagine the lovechild comprised of the DNA of simmsy's putts and jarro.

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:16 PM
I'm tempted to start some 'shopping, but as soon as Jarro pops his head in here, I'd be in deep shit.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 07:18 PM

I think it would be nuffie short but with genetic mutation comes the ability to sink some moster putts, always on the high side. And the ability to count of the paces while high fiving!

adlo
22nd February 2010, 07:19 PM
And stare me down as said monster putt drops.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 07:21 PM
What a lovechild it would be.

Zeusgolf
22nd February 2010, 07:56 PM
:smt038

Nice one TF, I lost it.

More gold.

Go WA boys, lay into Yoss, it brings out some comedy gold.

I agree with this comment. Seriously.

No, you seem more prone to running all your important decisions past mummy.

Yoss, I appreciate where you are coming from, but I still think it is 100% ghey. Weekends like this one are the highlights of your year.

I have worked 70 hour weeks, then turned around and played golf on the weekend with next to no sleep just because all work and no play is poor form.

Believe me mate, we've all done some crazy shit to make sure we enjoy our golf. You need to suck it up and get down to the champs. You'll find a way to make it work.

Last champs for me is a perfect example....

adlo
22nd February 2010, 08:03 PM
It did come to mind....

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 09:50 PM
Completely different scenario, if I could do my assignments in the barrio

Johnny Canuck
22nd February 2010, 10:05 PM
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/Picture1-24.png

I'm reporting this post. I choked on my dinner.

Get the papers written, Toss. Henno and I will even proof them for you.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 10:08 PM
I can't write them until I have the questions.

Johnny Canuck
22nd February 2010, 10:16 PM
Get your game face on and be ready. No OzGolf from the 20th to the 26th.

I'm in the good books with the mods for making peace with Ziggy, I might see if I can arrange it.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 10:17 PM

simmsy
22nd February 2010, 10:53 PM
Adlo, make sure you keep a copy of the original photo of Yoss, it will be gold the day he goes for interviews at Freedman, Lurie, Singh and Associates.

Yossarian
22nd February 2010, 10:53 PM
I will never work for those cocksuckers. Thanks for discovering that jc.

And I'd sue aldo for using it.

idgolfguy
22nd February 2010, 11:35 PM
Adlo, make sure you keep a copy of the original photo of Yoss, it will be gold the day he goes for interviews at Friedman, Lurie, Singh and Yoss.

Has some kind of poetry there.

simmsy
22nd February 2010, 11:56 PM
I think that could work IDG.

TourFit
23rd February 2010, 11:04 AM
It'll take Yoss a while to get to that level...

...maybe Friedman, Lurie, Singh, D'Angelo and Yossociates in the initial stages

bergsey
24th February 2010, 11:31 PM
It'll take Yoss a while to get to that level...

...maybe Friedman, Lurie, Singh, D'Angelo and Yossociates in the initial stages

...WAIT !

Someone has already beaten them to it.... this is real is sh*t you not!

[/URL][URL]http://www.adorno.com/ (http://www.adorno.com/)
(http://www.adorno.com/)

idgolfguy
24th February 2010, 11:36 PM
How cool is that!

idgolfguy
25th February 2010, 02:52 PM
We may have another starter. Trying to get him on the forum. He has a pencil with an underline at moment. Some of you may have met him at the Vines Pro-Am last year.

He doesn't have a handicap but is will play off 8 which is what he thinks his handicap is. Makes a change compared to those 18 handicappers who want to play off 23.

Bruce Dickinson
25th February 2010, 03:03 PM
I'm still a chance for this lads but just in limbo mode with my very good client in the west.
I need to head over sometime in mid-late march to start construction on some putting greens but the contractors of the range are dragging the chain.

If it all pans out I still hope to drink some beer with you clowns down the coast. I just may not know for sure for a couple more weeks.
Might know next week :wink:

idgolfguy
2nd March 2010, 12:33 AM
Looks like Nuffie is good for the weekend, just not Friday. He'd be better off catching up with us Friday evening and can stay at the accomodation.

MegaWatty
2nd March 2010, 12:38 AM
Friday is questionable for me. Hopefully that doesn't muck up anything. I was just a ring in anyway. I won't know until closer to the day.

Daz_Golfa
2nd March 2010, 10:02 PM
Hi
idgolfguy suggested I get in touch about going on the golf trip, can you please add me to your list.
Thanks

OZgolf Mod
3rd March 2010, 09:36 AM
Hi
idgolfguy suggested I get in touch about going on the golf trip, can you please add me to your list.
ThanksPost Approved.

Johnny Canuck
3rd March 2010, 09:43 AM
Fore a minute I thought OzGolf Mod was coming down south.

idgolfguy
3rd March 2010, 01:55 PM
Post Approved.

Thanks to the 'Mod Squad.'

adlo
3rd March 2010, 02:13 PM
Fore a minute I thought OzGolf Mod was coming down south.

Is that spelling mistake a residual effect from playing golf with TF on Monday?

Yossarian
3rd March 2010, 02:54 PM
I'm still ghey.

simmsy
3rd March 2010, 06:05 PM
yes you are.

Zeusgolf
3rd March 2010, 06:13 PM
I'm still ghey.

Huh....

idgolfguy
3rd March 2010, 06:31 PM
I'm still ghey.
Are you coming out?

Bruce Dickinson
3rd March 2010, 06:31 PM
Huh....
Its part of his ten step programme.....and your avatar isn't going to help that process :lol:

TourFit
3rd March 2010, 06:37 PM
Is that spelling mistake a residual effect from playing golf with TF on Monday?

It's his funny accent...

idgolfguy
3rd March 2010, 06:54 PM
He is 'of the ghey?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqESVHhzeyU

adlo
4th March 2010, 10:51 AM
A touch over an hour.

Johnny Canuck
4th March 2010, 12:19 PM
2 hours if you're Tourfit and the wife demands that you return home for the evening.

Johnny Canuck
4th March 2010, 01:39 PM
Probably a fat, talkative version.

simmsy
4th March 2010, 03:55 PM
just a bit of info on the house -

The property and surrounding areas are maintained regularly, however the bush environment is kept as natural as possible with little or no interference, except for maintaining the ocean views.We ask that your stay has no impact on the area. Facilities at the house include Television, stereo, video, dvd Two Fridges, microwave and electric stove Shower, vanity, double laundry sink 2 x Double Bedrooms, Dormitory sleeping 8 Singles (pillows, doonas, and blankets included) Open plan kitchen, dining room and family room Not Included: Bed Linen - sheets, pillow cases, towels

Pieface
4th March 2010, 04:02 PM
No spew buckets...? Could be a costly mistake!

simmsy
4th March 2010, 05:45 PM
just hose the floor off!:D

Yossarian
4th March 2010, 06:06 PM
Funny guys. ;)

simmsy
4th March 2010, 06:12 PM
after today's non-performance you just quiet down ok.

your mummy know that your on the computer not doing your homework?:smt079

Yossarian
4th March 2010, 06:14 PM
Did you want to catch a nasty virus off me? And I didn't realise you were that eager for another pantsing around your home track. ;)

simmsy
4th March 2010, 07:11 PM
you talk lots but rarely back it up young fella.

you my friend are beginning to sound like The Knack!

Johnny Canuck
4th March 2010, 07:13 PM
Scores?

Yossarian
4th March 2010, 07:14 PM
you talk lots but rarely back it up young fella.

you my friend are beginning to sound like The Knack!

They were big in the 50's right? :razz:

simmsy
4th March 2010, 08:23 PM
Scores?

Me, MW and Yoss were due to play today -

A quote from the young fella:

"Hey mate i'm feeling like complete sh!t and i've got a big test tmz so i'm gonna head back to bed. Sorry for the run around and not taking your money on course today.

you muppet!:)

Bruce Dickinson
4th March 2010, 10:13 PM
Me, MW and Yoss were due to play today -

A quote from the young fella:

"Hey mate i'm feeling like complete sh!t and i've got a big test tmz so i'm gonna head back to bed. Sorry for the run around and not taking your money on course today.

you muppet!:)
soft as butter

simmsy
4th March 2010, 10:18 PM
soft as ghey butter!

idgolfguy
4th March 2010, 10:33 PM
There's an Indian butter we use cooking and it is called 'Ghee.'

Zeusgolf
4th March 2010, 10:41 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/5/5548738_880d45a836.jpg

idgolfguy
4th March 2010, 10:43 PM
Quick!

simmsy
5th March 2010, 10:20 PM
just thought i would throw in that if anyone was wanting to find location of our place down south -

http://maps.google.com.au/

search -

Farm Break Lane, Dunsborough
It's at the end of the road where Quay West Resort is.

Johnny Canuck
5th March 2010, 10:31 PM
Worst directions ever. Can someone help with this?

It looks like we'll be very close to the old course. One of the best designs in WA.

Zeusgolf
5th March 2010, 10:47 PM
Worst directions ever. Can someone help with this?

It looks like we'll be very close to the old course. One of the best designs in WA.

This little guy will help....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XrfuEUOqWo&feature=related

Johnny Canuck
5th March 2010, 10:48 PM
My girls have just discovered Dora. They could give better directions than Simmsy.

Zeusgolf
5th March 2010, 10:50 PM
Try this in google maps

Farm Break Ln Naturaliste WA 6281

Zeusgolf
5th March 2010, 10:52 PM
My girls have just discovered Dora. They could give better directions than Simmsy.

I'm being taught Spanish from my 3 year old because of Dora....

Johnny Canuck
5th March 2010, 10:57 PM
That was so much easier.

My little ones know more Spanish than I do.

simmsy
5th March 2010, 11:33 PM
canandian, i can't help it if you can't work google.

simmsy
5th March 2010, 11:34 PM
...and Dora and Diego are banned in my house so I don't know what you're on about with those comparisons.

Johnny Canuck
6th March 2010, 11:04 PM
I am pleased to announce that "The Big Man", Paul, who attended the day at the Vines has CONFIRMED (hear that Yoss?) that he will be attending all 3 days.

Should make for some great fun.

simmsy
7th March 2010, 12:25 AM
great stuff! though i don't think there will be a bed big enough for him down south.

Maybe he could share the dbl with Yoss?

simmsy
7th March 2010, 12:30 AM
JC - that Dunsborough course that you keep sprouting on about, is that the one on the town side of the main hwy? you have got Dunsborough Lake GC on the left as you drive into town from Busselton is the one your talking about on the right but up the back of town a bit??

Johnny Canuck
7th March 2010, 09:19 AM
It's the country club, in town, not the Lakes. Sand greens, awesome layout that winds up the hill and gives a great view of Geographe Bay.

The sand greens make for some interesting skins games.

I'm going to play it by ear, but if we feel like it, it could be a good option Saturday afternoon.

simmsy
7th March 2010, 11:10 AM
yeah it might be a bit of fun for 9holes in the arvo.

rather play there than D.Lakes

Johnny Canuck
8th March 2010, 01:54 PM
Kennedy booked for 8am.

We should get final numbers in the coming weeks so that i-tree and I can have a live draft.

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 03:18 PM
I am still out.

idgolfguy
8th March 2010, 03:23 PM
yeah it might be a bit of fun for 9holes in the arvo.

rather play there than D.Lakes

Will have to remember to bring another putter if we are playing on sand greens.

idgolfguy
8th March 2010, 03:24 PM
I am still out.
You will be missed if this is firm.

TourFit
8th March 2010, 03:25 PM
Why...the SW sand greens are generally pretty quick (as sand greens go). Just hit it harder.

id, you should ALWAYS have at least a couple of putters with you at all times !!!!!

idgolfguy
8th March 2010, 03:39 PM
Why...the SW sand greens are generally pretty quick (as sand greens go). Just hit it harder.

id, you should ALWAYS have at least a couple of putters with you at all times !!!!!

Didn't want to scratch the Scotty.

More than one! I have enough trouble with one, let alone having to chose from the other six.

Golfnut
8th March 2010, 10:07 PM
Kennedy booked for 8am.

We should get final numbers in the coming weeks so that i-tree and I can have a live draft.

Excellent.....nice and early.....my kind of tee off time.

Someone will have to give Adlo a wake up call I reakon ;)

adlo
8th March 2010, 10:22 PM
Why is that Golfnut? Because I ran late last week waiting for the drunk Canadian?

I hate mornings, but the one thing that gets me out of bed is a round of golf.

Yoss, you meant to type "I am still ghey".

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 10:24 PM
I meant oot of the closet.

Golfnut
8th March 2010, 10:25 PM
Why is that Golfnut? Because I ran late last week waiting for the drunk Canadian?

I hate mornings, but the one thing that gets me out of bed is a round of golf.

Nah, it was for that exact reason mate....I know you hate early morning golf.
(I knew it was the piss head that slowed you down last week)

adlo
8th March 2010, 10:36 PM
Nah, it was for that exact reason mate....I know you hate early morning golf.
(I knew it was the piss head that slowed you down last week)
Repeat.... i do not hate early morning golf. I hate early mornings. Golf makes early mornings enjoyable.

I meant oot of the closet.
Ah, that makes more sense, Mr Incognito.

Coming to champs then?

Yossarian
8th March 2010, 10:40 PM
I would love to. Playing golf v uni is no contest really. But I still am out. For reasons that now include my computer blowing up last week. 500 down the shitter.

idgolfguy
9th March 2010, 12:55 AM
Need help with the computer stuff?

TourFit
9th March 2010, 10:47 AM
Sounds like it...buy him a new one !

Oh, and while you're at it help him with his assignments so he can come to Champs...

Yossarian
9th March 2010, 11:33 AM
Cheers Id but it is all sorted, the savings have taken a hit though. The show will go on without me tourfit.

Johnny Canuck
9th March 2010, 12:28 PM
]Try this in google maps

Farm Break Ln Naturaliste WA 6281[/B]

Question.
This "bunker bay" accommodation....I see we have about 16 on the player list and this place accommodates 10 with other punters on the floor and stuff.
Now I like a bit of bonding as much as the next man, and probably had my fair share of spooning in the past but is there another alternative close by ?
The part about no linen, pillows etc doesn't sit right with a bloke coming over from the East...like I'm bringing all that crap with me.
Can someone show me on a map where this place is so I can snoop around.

We won't have that many down south.

TourFit
9th March 2010, 01:39 PM
G69...I can bring down extra linen and bedroll if you need it (simmsy would offer too, but his got destroyed last year!!). That's the least of your worries. Just make sure you're in the top 10 at the end of the day and a bed is yours anyway. The ranking will be that those below the bed count cut off will be on bed rolls...

Johnny Canuck
9th March 2010, 02:10 PM
Tourfit's not there Saturday night, that frees up two beds.

TourFit
9th March 2010, 03:01 PM
That's the idea G69 !!!

My two beds are side by side (obviously) while Canuck and Adlo will need theirs end to end...

Pieface
9th March 2010, 03:21 PM
Elaine.....But we slept head to toe....
Jerry....So what, your genitals are still lined up.

Golfer69...I thought you'd be down with that!

idgolfguy
9th March 2010, 03:41 PM
Whiskey is a good lubricant...and antiseptic.

Pieface
9th March 2010, 03:48 PM
That is sage advice idgg :smt038

simmsy
9th March 2010, 05:32 PM
is it an antiseptic while being used as a lubricant?

TourFit
9th March 2010, 06:33 PM
Golfnut is doing Friday simmsy...maybe he can use it on his arm and get you THIS year???

Yossarian
9th March 2010, 06:37 PM
I've got some rubber gloves handy.

Johnny Canuck
9th March 2010, 06:38 PM
I say we restrict WA posts to people that are actually coming to champs.

simmsy
9th March 2010, 06:39 PM
Golfnut is doing Friday simmsy...maybe he can use it on his arm and get you THIS year???

:lol::lol::smt038

I'll be careful when in the change rooms,

we should take some lime green gloves and a blow-up YOSS doll with us.

Pieface
9th March 2010, 06:56 PM
:lol::lol::smt038

I'll be careful when in the change rooms,

we should take some lime green gloves and a blow-up YOSS doll with us.

The poor bugger always looks surprised for some reason.

Yossarian
9th March 2010, 08:16 PM
That is just sick.

adlo
9th March 2010, 08:24 PM
You kind of started it 69er

Yossarian
9th March 2010, 08:29 PM
With a name like 69r what did you really expect?

Zeusgolf
10th March 2010, 12:08 AM
I'm happy to sleep in my sway and sleeping bag.....

Bruce Dickinson
10th March 2010, 11:04 AM
With a name like 69r what did you really expect?
That's the number of bunkers he likes to use for each 9

adlo
10th March 2010, 01:17 PM
Snap!

TourFit
10th March 2010, 01:35 PM
I'm happy to snore my tits off in my swag and sleeping bag.....

Outside preferably Zues...

Will that Yoss doll have to be pre-filled with vomit to get an accurate lifelike dummy ???

Yossarian
10th March 2010, 01:37 PM
Hopefully there are plenty of sinks handy for you TF, remember to pop a breath mint before continuing discussion with JC this time though eh? ;)

Johnny Canuck
10th March 2010, 01:38 PM
Outside preferably Zues...

Will that Yoss doll have to be pre-filled with vomit to get an accurate lifelike dummy ???

How do you still spell "Zeus" wrong when it appears directly in the quote above your post?

Pieface
10th March 2010, 01:48 PM
How do you still spell "Zeus" wrong when it appears directly in the quote above your post?

Zues
Aldo
Tourfat
Yackarian

Wot's the problem JayZ?

Zeusgolf
10th March 2010, 01:56 PM
It is Zeus...

ALDO keeps spelling it wrong....

TourFit
10th March 2010, 01:56 PM

Why do you aksk??

adlo
10th March 2010, 02:01 PM
It is Zeus...

ALDO keeps spelling it wrong....

Get with the times ZEUS. I used to misspell it, haven't for some time now...

Zeusgolf
10th March 2010, 02:42 PM
Get with the times ZEUS. I used to misspell it, haven't for some time now...

My apologies...i have noticed you have been spelling it correct of late....

TourFit
10th March 2010, 06:07 PM
Zoooos...

simmsy
13th March 2010, 10:40 PM
just been having a look at the busso website for their golf course. i think JC might be giving a few eagle a nudge down there.

it also says to bring your own drinking water as it is not available on course as they only have treated sewage water on site. Tourfit i think you will be ok as you are 99% f.o.s anyway.

MegaWatty
13th March 2010, 11:51 PM
Did anyone check if the courses were in the middle of coring when you're down there?

simmsy
14th March 2010, 12:15 AM
Did anyone check if the courses were in the middle of coring when you're down there?

adlo??

Zeusgolf
14th March 2010, 01:30 AM
just been having a look at the busso website for their golf course. i think JC might be giving a few eagle a nudge down there.

it also says to bring your own drinking water as it is not available on course as they only have treated sewage water on site. Tourfit i think you will be ok as you are 99% f.o.s anyway.

Wow that one went through to the keeper......

adlo
14th March 2010, 02:34 PM
I haven't checked re: coring. I assume they would tell you when you are booking as a bunch of visitors. Does someone want to check? I really don't have the time.

simmsy
14th March 2010, 05:08 PM
I'll do it:roll:

no, no one tells you when you book 'cause all they think is 10 x $40 = more beer money for them.

simmsy
14th March 2010, 05:12 PM
no one answering this arvo.

will call tomorrow.

Adlo - you booked under your name or Ozgolf?

Zeusgolf
15th March 2010, 09:40 PM
It's gotten very quiet in here...

Yossarian
15th March 2010, 10:06 PM
It is cause JC banned me from commenting. I am looking more like coming again. Take that however you want to ;)

Johnny Canuck
15th March 2010, 10:37 PM
It is cause JC banned me from commenting. I am looking more like coming again. Take that however you want to ;)

Permission to speak granted.

Tiger started at new job today. I asked him if he's still a lock for the trip and he said that he hasn't dealt with it yet, but would be willing to "chuck a sickie" if the need be. Talk about starting off on the right foot!

Zeusgolf
15th March 2010, 10:43 PM
So i'm wondering either who wants a lift or can i bum a lift with someone ????

Yossarian
15th March 2010, 10:44 PM
Tiger. What a man.

Johnny Canuck
15th March 2010, 11:22 PM
We can take my car, as long as I don't have to drive the entire way. A little problem with falling asleep while driving...

Tiger has a wagon we can take as well, if need be.

simmsy
15th March 2010, 11:33 PM
Zeus, i'll be driving as a definate so if you want a lift again no probs. won't be taking the wifey's car this time so only room for one mug. so its probably you or Yoss.

hopefully you.

Yossarian
15th March 2010, 11:34 PM
I am still maybe, just a lot closer to yes than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Johnny Canuck
15th March 2010, 11:39 PM
less net, more assignment.

Yossarian
15th March 2010, 11:42 PM
As I stated I can't actually do said assignment as the questions have not yet been released.

Zeusgolf
15th March 2010, 11:43 PM
I was speaking with Vic and was going to ask Bergsey but if it's ok I'll go with you (Simmsy)..

I'm thinking 3 blokes in his rex maybe a squeeze....

If Yoss goes with you I'll jump into JC's car.....

Golfnut
15th March 2010, 11:48 PM
Spare seat in the Liberty if anyone needs a ride but I'm a Friday only participant.....don't think anyone lives down this way anymore, do they?

bergsey
15th March 2010, 11:56 PM
I am still ghey, just a lot closer to hetro than I was a couple of weeks ago.

good to hear

adlo
15th March 2010, 11:59 PM
JC I thought we were car pooling as per last year?

Also, I REALLY can't have fence sitters at this stage. We have booked weekend courses for 12 golfers. With Yoss, Tiger and G69 all in pencil.... if they all show up we have 13.

You see my dilemma. No pencil, make a decision.

Yossarian
16th March 2010, 12:01 AM
Ok then I am out, there is no way I can give you 100% atm.

adlo
16th March 2010, 12:03 AM
If G69 or Tiger cancel, then the door re-opens (bad choice of words) for you to join last minute.

Yossarian
16th March 2010, 12:06 AM
No worries, bedrolls everywhere are breathing easier.

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 01:37 AM
No probs with pooling, Aldo. I'm curious to see what kind of car I'll have. Mine is going into the shop on Monday for some panel repairs.

TourFit
16th March 2010, 10:48 AM
I'm taking the TourVan down, so anyone (one of) wanting a lift is welcome. From what I've read so far it is

simmsy taking Zues (sorry, Zeus!)
JC taking adlo
Bergsey taking iTree3.0
TourFit taking

Who else is driving down??? And who else is there going??? Pieface, you wanna lift???

idgolfguy
16th March 2010, 11:04 AM
Daz_Golfa - new guy is coming from Joondalup I think.

Pieface
16th March 2010, 11:18 AM
I wish TF. I have been black flagged out of the event.

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 11:54 AM
The Big Man will be driving as well. He can fit at least one, if not more if other people can transport golf gear.

TourFit
16th March 2010, 03:52 PM
Golf gear I can certainly do !!!

Back seat + ute...

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 05:14 PM
That might limit you to 3 sets for the weekend. You sure?

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 05:27 PM
There goes our guest of honour.

Zeusgolf
16th March 2010, 07:34 PM
What time are we hitting off at KB ????

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 09:18 PM
8, yo.

Daz_Golfa
16th March 2010, 11:30 PM
Hi TourFit, ID_GolfGuy suggested I get in contact with you for a lift, let me know if there's still a seat ? Cheers.

simmsy
16th March 2010, 11:39 PM
If i was you daz, i would take the one in the tray compartment, it'll be more peaceful.

Golfnut
16th March 2010, 11:43 PM
:smt046

Johnny Canuck
16th March 2010, 11:44 PM
bring your ipod.

Golfnut
16th March 2010, 11:45 PM
^^^...and really good ear phones.....

Daz_Golfa
17th March 2010, 12:20 AM
Why ? .........Ok, I'll put my ipod on charge now !!

idgolfguy
17th March 2010, 12:48 AM
Go to his www.tourfitgolf.com.au site and give him a call.

adlo
17th March 2010, 02:40 AM
Cored greens at Busso = Saturday course change. OP updated, and a big thanks to OMS for doing the running around on that one.

Another big thing is to confirm numbers.

Here is the list, from the conversations in this thread, I really only need to hear from NUFFIE and Tiger. Yoss, it looks like G69 is leaving the door open for you. Hopefully he is not leaving the back door open.......

1. Adlo
2. simmsy
3. JC
4. ID
5. TF
6. Zeus
7. Daz_Golfer
8. Bergsey
9. NUFFIE
10. Paul (KB)
11. Tiger (KB)

Pencil: