PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast Feb 21st-27th

Speirsy11
14th February 2005, 07:50 PM
Does anyone want a few games from the 21st to the 27th in the Gold Coast? I'll be in town and looking to play if anyone has any games lined up. I'm playing the one day with some OzGolfers, but would love to get a few more games in if anyone wants to play.

Just shoot me a PM and we'll set something up.

Rob

Keza_G
14th February 2005, 08:08 PM
Rob,

I am always up for a game. I can organise a Social game at Riverlakes, they do not have any weekday comps as yet, so let me know if you want to play there anytime during the week you are up.

You bneed to book yourself in for the Emerald Lake Flowergirl Nighty Golf on Sat Feb 26th, I know you are gonna play in the Gold Coast Burleigh day....

Have sent a pm with details, give us a hollabaloo whenever...

Cheers

Keza

Speirsy11
14th February 2005, 08:13 PM
K

I can't play the 26th, but am up for a game at your place whenever we can get it set. I'll call you in the next day or so and we'll get it done.

Also, a friend of mine who is in Aus representing Canada at the Aussie Am will be in town the 25th-2nd....Anyone want a game with him too? Is there room on the 25th at Burleigh?

Speirsy11

terryand
14th February 2005, 08:14 PM
Keza, Take Rob to Windaroo.

Will be a bit more of a challange for him.

Comp on Wednesday.

Terry.

Keza_G
14th February 2005, 08:35 PM
How about Riverlakes Social Tuesday and Windaroo Comp on Wednesday ???? You up for a whack on Wed Tezza ?

Keza

terryand
14th February 2005, 09:10 PM
How about Riverlakes Social Tuesday and Windaroo Comp on Wednesday ???? You up for a whack on Wed Tezza ?

Keza

Already got one (pending)thanks :wink:

Terry.

markTHEblake
15th February 2005, 11:11 AM
I play Wednesdays at Emerald lakes around 10.30
cost for visitor is around $38 inc comp fee.
Free nibblies afterwards