PDA

View Full Version : WTB Graffalloy Blue Shaft

nudgee
14th February 2005, 03:05 PM
OK I have a new toy and I would like to shaft it with a Graffalloy Blue. I have access to Fujis and ACCRAs etc etc but I cant seem to get a Blue.

I would prefer a new shaft but would take a pull out. Anyone out there have one???? Anyone???

I would take either stiff or regular - yes you heard right - regular.

Thanks in advance.

BTW anyone interested in buying a 983E Tour with Phil Mickelson's PM 902X shaft??? :wink:

BrisVegas
14th February 2005, 03:15 PM
OK I have a new toy and I would like to shaft it with a Graffalloy Blue. I have access to Fujis and ACCRAs etc etc but I cant seem to get a Blue.

BTW anyone interested in buying a 983E Tour with Phil Mickelson's PM 902X shaft??? :wink:

Jamie - have you tried GCI or golfshafts.com.au ?

I reckon you should keep that 983E Tour. It's sick! 8) What's the new stick? Or is it still a secret...

terryand
14th February 2005, 03:36 PM
Vegas,Check out Nudgees' sig.

Terry.

terryand
14th February 2005, 03:38 PM
Oh yeah, how many do you want Jamie.....

Terry.

BrisVegas
14th February 2005, 03:45 PM

Terry.

The Callaway? But he's had that for 2 weeks already. Thought there must have been something new on the horizon... The Callaway is nice, but I'd still rate the 983E as a better stick. Wish i had the moolah to upgrade to it... :cry:

terryand
14th February 2005, 03:49 PM

Terry.

The Callaway? But he's had that for 2 weeks already. Thought there must have been something new on the horizon... The Callaway is nice, but I'd still rate the 983E as a better stick. Wish i had the moolah to upgrade to it... :cry:

Why :smt102 I've just gone back to the J-vs and am loving it.Gained at least 10m(probably more), hitting to some places I've never seen off the tee around Windy.

Terry.

BrisVegas
14th February 2005, 04:02 PM
Why :smt102 I've just gone back to the J-vs and am loving it.Gained at least 10m(probably more), hitting to some places I've never seen off the tee around Windy.

Terry.

I like shiny new things.... :wink: Oh and I had a hit with it and really like the 983E Tour for feel and size. Who wouldn't want the shiny new model when they've got the previous shape. It happens with golf clubs, cars, wifes etc... :roll:

You're right, of course. There's nothing wrong with the JVS. I hit the thing decently long and very straight now. I should probably shut up. Glad you're liking your JVS. I definitely prefer the "solid" feel they offer versus the super oversize clubs...

nudgee
14th February 2005, 04:26 PM
BrisVegas - I will have to update my signature (now updated) as I hated that Cally driver and managed to get a new toy at a reasonable price - no secrets it is a 580XD Tour - I just wanted to try this driver and head combo whilst I await my delivery of the new ERC Fusion FT2 which I hope to have in my hands by the end of the month.

As usual Terry has come through with the goods once again and has offered me a couple of blueys - onya Tezza!!!.

BrisVegas I dont really want to sell the 983 as I like it but with the new shiny toy and the new ERC coming, the 983 E is a bit obsolete. If you wanna borrow it for a while let me know and you can take it.

990B Luva
14th February 2005, 04:31 PM
=P~ would love to but $$$ means not in the very near future :smt022

BrisVegas
14th February 2005, 04:41 PM
BrisVegas I dont really want to sell the 983 as I like it but with the new shiny toy and the new ERC coming, the 983 E is a bit obsolete. If you wanna borrow it for a while let me know and you can take it.
Thanks Jamie. Very generous of you. I better not though. Wouldn't be happy with mine once I got used to the 983E Tour. With my current financial constraints, I'd better keep my existing clubs for a couple more years yet... :(

Hope the Callaway ERC works for you. 8)

Jarro
14th February 2005, 05:34 PM
Jamie ....

.. your old 540Tour is for sale in the classifieds section.

why not buy it back and put that Grahite Design shaft in the 580XD Tour :roll:

Iain
14th February 2005, 05:37 PM

Ummm, and the shaft would probably be a bit too stiff for you..... :roll:
Plus it would be really $$$ to break that shaft!!!!

Nudgee,
You're going to sell the 983e tour??? That thing is a weapon!!! :shock: :? :smt028

Iain

nudgee
14th February 2005, 06:58 PM
Guys I was only kidding about selling the 983 E tour - that driver will remain with me for quite some time yet as it is a great an very rare head and shaft combo (only 10 PM 902X shafts in the world and not very many 10.5 983 E tour heads either). I think this driver will become my back up/go to club etc etc.

Played on Saturday at Nudgee and drove the ball 277m into a massive head wind and 306m with the wind with this beast so I am not in a hurry to get rid off it.

Jarro I would love to have that shaft back but as I am only going to tinker with this driver for a short while, I dont want to spend too much money on it. BTW have you got your new titty wedges yet??

Jamie

McMw
14th February 2005, 07:07 PM
277 into the wind, and 306 with the wind....and this is going to be a back up driver??? :shock:

DAMN....

Jarro
14th February 2005, 07:15 PM
Jarro I would love to have that shaft back but as I am only going to tinker with this driver for a short while, I dont want to spend too much money on it. BTW have you got your new titty wedges yet??

Jamie

fair enough.

yeah i have the wedges and they're great :!: starting to rust up nicely :wink:

nudgee
14th February 2005, 07:31 PM
Mau,

They were the two sweetest drives I have ever hit - 100% right in the sweet spot. The other 8 were a different story :oops:

Whilst the 983 E tour is a great driver it is not very forgiving.

So jarro getting lots of spin?? How are the wedges on the balls - shreds them a lot??

J

990B Luva
14th February 2005, 09:11 PM

Nudgee,
You're going to sell the 983e tour??? That thing is a weapon!!! :shock: :? :smt028

Iain
Everyone said the same about the 1" TIPPED Prolite 35X in 3 wood but it is a WEAPON :lol:

terryand
14th February 2005, 09:14 PM

Nudgee,

Iain
Everyone said the same about the 1" TIPPED Prolite 35X in 3 wood but it is a WEAPON :lol:

Driver is a lot different to a 3wood Sonny jim.

Terry.

Jarro
14th February 2005, 09:17 PM
So jarro getting lots of spin?? How are the wedges on the balls - shreds them a lot??

haven't really noticed HUGE amounts of spin ..... but they do feel fantastic to hit .... miles better than the RAC's 8)

Trung
14th February 2005, 10:10 PM
but they do feel fantastic to hit .... miles better than the RAC's 8)

Don't you love it when a HO bought new clubs and then brag his old clubs straight away. :twisted:

Just a matter of time Jarro :lol:

terryand
14th February 2005, 10:28 PM
but they do feel fantastic to hit .... miles better than the RAC's 8)

Don't you love it when a HO bought new clubs and then brag his old clubs straight away. :twisted:

Just a matter of time Jarro :lol:

Trungie, I'll get him into Clevo 900's soon,mI just got my 5th one.

Terry.

Iain
14th February 2005, 10:49 PM

haven't really noticed HUGE amounts of spin ..... but they do feel fantastic to hit .... miles better than the RAC's 8)

Damn Ho's...... :roll:

BrisVegas
15th February 2005, 10:52 AM
277 into the wind, and 306 with the wind....and this is going to be a back up driver??? :shock:

DAMN....

Have you ever seen Nudgee in the flesh?? 300 metre drives are not that unusual for him. :wink:

davidp
21st February 2005, 08:52 AM
Nudgee, I was at GCI on Saturday, dropping some stuff off and noticed that they have a Grafalloy Blue stiff flex pullout there. It looks as if it's been used in a bore-through like a Titleist as it was a long prep area and the tip was cut on an angle.

Don't know if that's what you're looking for but give them a call on 3273 8988.

Cheers,

David

nudgee
21st February 2005, 12:44 PM
Cheers David but good old Tezza has come to the rescue again.