PDA

View Full Version : Weekend away game

terryand
14th February 2005, 01:23 PM
I think we should think of having a weekend away game simalar to our Ozgolf champs W/E.

Some time before middle of the year so its not too close to the Champs weekend.

So lets throw some ideas around and see what we come up with.

My thought is a possible game in NZ seeing as the fares are so cheap to get there, or if that is a bit rich maybe a weekend up the coast somewhere.

Thoughts Guys and Gals.

Terry.

BrisVegas
14th February 2005, 01:32 PM
Tez - You can join me at Barnbougle Dunes on Sat/Sun 12/13th March if you like....
:wink:

markTHEblake
14th February 2005, 02:33 PM
Townsville Open.
There is a bunch of 36+ hole events north of us over April-June.

Eag's
14th February 2005, 03:08 PM
Yep bout time we organised another weekend away :wink:
I am not fussy as long as it is not to far from Brisbane 8) eg:NZ or Townsville

Jarro
14th February 2005, 04:38 PM
NZ sounds like a good idea .... some mighty nice tracks over there and the fares are rully chup :roll:

Eag's
14th February 2005, 04:53 PM
I think going to somewhere like N.Z. may suit some, but I doubt you would get to many takers :-k
Would end up being quite an expensive trip away.

Davemason
14th February 2005, 10:06 PM
You can all come up to the widebay some good courses up here , and you can all test your self's with the only par 6 in Australia or the southern hemisphere for that matter at Coral Cove.

Jarro
15th February 2005, 04:34 AM
one place i've always wanted to go and play golf at is Perth.

Watching the Heineken being played at The Vines, i really liked the look of the course .... and i've been told there are other tracks of equal quality there as well .... at a very reasonable price too :wink:

McMw ... what's your opinion :?:

AndyP
15th February 2005, 06:30 AM
one place i've always wanted to go and play golf at is Perth.

Watching the Heineken being played at The Vines, i really liked the look of the course .... and i've been told there are other tracks of equal quality there as well .... at a very reasonable price too :wink:
It seems Kennedy Bay is the place to play if heading to WA.