PDA

View Full Version : WA Srixon Z-Stars - Interested??

TourFit
5th November 2009, 02:17 PM
LoveToPlayGolf (I think it is Dicount Golf Warehouse on ebay) has Z-Stars and Z-Star X at $49dz + $11 postage for up to 5dz balls...

Anyone interested??

TourFit
6th November 2009, 01:37 AM
I'll take that as a no !!!

:(

Golfnut
6th November 2009, 01:47 AM
I think that most of us that wanted them got in on Adlo's slow boat deal......I think maybe Pieface was looking for some from memory.

MegaWatty
6th November 2009, 01:50 AM
I'll post here just to make your thread look better.

I'm going to pop in to see you tomorrow. I thought you were in Malaga. Balcatta is a lot closer!

I'll get you to make up those wedges for me with DG S300s. Bugger the KBS. I'm not interested in losing a club and hitting it higher. I'm happy with my DGs.

adlo
6th November 2009, 02:30 AM
I thought you bought some Z stars TourFit?

I don't need anymore, thanks.

Golfnut
6th November 2009, 09:02 AM
Maybe in a few months TF, when I lose the current 2 doz...

1 Down, 23 to go. :(

TourFit
6th November 2009, 11:14 AM
I thought you bought some Z stars TourFit?

I don't need anymore, thanks.

Using one for 90 holes will do that...

I still use them like any other ball. They are a little better for durability, but I still wouldn't probably use it after 18 holes!!

Yes, I just bought 3dz a couple of weeks ago...but at $49dz that's pretty good. Balls don't go off you know.

zigwah
6th November 2009, 09:07 PM
I'll post here just to make your thread look better.

I'm going to pop in to see you tomorrow. I thought you were in Malaga. Balcatta is a lot closer!

I'll get you to make up those wedges for me with DG S300s. Bugger the KBS. I'm not interested in losing a club and hitting it higher. I'm happy with my DGs.

Why would you lose a club? I think you would gain a club