PDA

View Full Version : Honor boards

Onewood
13th February 2005, 10:29 PM
What about a weekly club winners / runners up honor board, hole in one board in the same thread

Like Blakey has set up but No reply's

Just PM a moderator to update it

with all the good score going around we could back date it to the 1/1/2005

we could have 3 or 4 boards set up 8)

Trung
13th February 2005, 10:39 PM
Great idea Onewood.

We need honour boards for club competition winners & Hole in 1 \:D/ .

I'm for it. How about starting from 1st Jan 2005 :wink:

:smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Fishman Dan
14th February 2005, 10:15 AM
Yeah, good idea Kev - we should call it something like "What the Papers Say" or similar ;)

Let's get it started - we need a new topic for the sensational 1 point Countdown victory to Trung, Jono, myself and our Carnarvon playing partner from yesterday - not to mention Trung's A-grade win on countback!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/respect.gif

Trung
14th February 2005, 10:29 AM
Settle down Fisherman :P . Does it have to the that big and that red? :lol:

Team Countdown Event with 95 points

FISHY, JONO, TRUNGIE and CRAIG

Fishman Dan
14th February 2005, 10:37 AM
Settle down Fisherman :P . Does it have to the that big and that red? :lol:

You forgot bold ;)

And yes - any win is worthy of praise 8)

Courty
16th February 2005, 06:34 PM
I suggest we backdate it til November so it will include my A-Grade Monthly Medal win, A-Grade Masters Medal win & Australia Day Stableford comp win. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Onewood
16th February 2005, 08:05 PM
I suggest we backdate it til November so it will include my A-Grade Monthly Medal win, A-Grade Masters Medal win & Australia Day Stableford comp win. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sorry Mate that would take to many boards :D

Onewood
16th March 2005, 06:09 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: what about a looking for work section :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :D

Jarro
18th March 2005, 11:08 AM
I think this is a great idea 8)

We might have to wait 'till the Admin's get back into a routine with their home life before they can set this up ... i have no problems with updating it though :wink:

CobraSS
6th April 2005, 12:04 AM

We might have to wait 'till the Admin's get back into a routine with their home life before they can set this up ... i have no problems with updating it though :wink:

Good at passing the buck is Jarro, perhaps if the Bronco's had a little more buck they wouldn't get beat by 46 points.

Onewood
6th April 2005, 12:07 AM

Good at passing the buck is Jarro, perhaps if the Bronco's had a little more buck they wouldn't get beat by 46 points.

CobraSS, :D Time for bed I think :D this League thing has you all over the place :lol: :lol:

Sweet dreams :wink:

Jarro
20th April 2005, 01:38 PM

How are those Canterbury poodles going anyway :?: still only got one win this year have they :P

Jarro
21st April 2005, 08:13 AM
.. so anyway, AdminAndy .... are we going ahead with this idea or not :?:

AndyP
21st April 2005, 08:36 AM
.. so anyway, AdminAndy .... are we going ahead with this idea or not :?:
I don't even understand the idea. :?

Plus if it is only requiring locked threads to be set up, you are able to do that.

markTHEblake
21st April 2005, 10:04 AM
i am not into this idea. if we end up with too many 'honours' then it belittles all of them.

the only Honour boards we should have are Ozgolf ones.