PDA

View Full Version : Best Service EVER

addamsmith
24th October 2009, 10:21 AM
Hi Guys
I just wanted to let you all know about the fantastic service I received from Sureshot.
Last week my Sureshot Original that I got from Kev stopped working, the GPS signal was very very low.
I contacted them by phone and they talked me through a few steps and said I will have to send it back to them. I have used the unit lots of times and it is really useful and I have found it very acurate.
I received a CON number off them to send it Platinum Express on Monday. They received it on Tuesday and contacted me on my mobile and Told me the Main Circuit board was damaged and said it would cost around $260.00 to replace it and then Bruce said he would give me the New 8850 in the box for $165.00 Including GST.
How wrapped was I to get a Brand new latest version for only $165.00. I had the new one at my door on Thursday.
I was amazed in just how good Bruce and the guys there at Sureshot where and how they went right out of there way to help me.
If you have a sureshot or you are planing on Purchasing one I can guarantee you that you will be very happy with the unit and the service at Sureshot.
Regards
Addam

TheTrueReview
24th October 2009, 06:51 PM
Being a Sureshot owner, it's comforting to know their after sales services stacks up. All too rare these days. Thanks Addam.

Rusty
25th October 2009, 08:13 PM
my Sureshot came in box with wrong computer connection cable. correct cable sent in a jiffy by Maurice from Sureshot.

IanO
28th October 2009, 11:33 PM
I have a Sureshot and have had no problems but a mate had similar great service as you. His 12 month old Sureshot battery started dying after about 15 holes and needing constant resets. He contacted them, sent it back and they sent him one of the new model for nix! No arguments, nothing! Great job Sureshot