PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Garage Sale

GolfBallWhackerGuy
19th October 2009, 04:52 PM
Gday,

Im getting rid of of stuff that Ive accumulated and havent used in 3-4 years:

Maxfli Revolution irons 3-PW. Right-handed. DG S300 shafts. $150.
Titleist 990 irons 2-PW. Right-handed. DG S300 shafts. $175
Odyssey DFX 2-Ball Putter centre shaft (right-handed w/ generic h/c) $80
Titleist 983K 9.5* driver. Right-handed. Grafalloy stiff flex shaft. $80
Taylormade Rescue "2" hybrid Right-handed. DG S300 steel shaft. $100.

Will negotiate prices. I just want to get rid of clutter.

Im not able to post these items so pick up is only available unless you have shipping options.

Thanks

rodders
19th October 2009, 05:45 PM
Don't want to be picky but if you're going to say pick up only could be a good idea to say where from.

BTW, with 1 post you are not going to sell here without pics.

BBM Rick
19th October 2009, 08:02 PM
Interested in the revo's pending location and condition...

GolfBallWhackerGuy
20th October 2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the tip Rodders. Yeah I was in a rush to get off the computer so i totally forgot to say Im in the Sydney metro. As for the pics, it says in my posting rules that Im not allowed to post with attachments.

BBM Rick, I live in Strathfield NSW, revo are in okay nick. I wouldnt say they were mint. Nor would I say they were in bad condition either. They look like your average second hand golf clubs. I can email pics to you if you want. Let me know.

Cheers

BBM Rick
20th October 2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the tip Rodders. Yeah I was in a rush to get off the computer so i totally forgot to say Im in the Sydney metro. As for the pics, it says in my posting rules that Im not allowed to post with attachments.

BBM Rick, I live in Strathfield NSW, revo are in okay nick. I wouldnt say they were mint. Nor would I say they were in bad condition either. They look like your average second hand golf clubs. I can email pics to you if you want. Let me know.

Cheers

email to pingpal6@gmail.com

Cheers mate.