PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Masters Ticket

Driving Range
19th October 2009, 12:11 PM
Hi Everyone

In a real jam at the moment as i need 1 X Australian Masters Ticket .
I understand that some people have a 6 day pass for sale as well. Please let me know if anyone is selling

Thanks heaps

Driving Range

razaar
19th October 2009, 12:30 PM
Interesting introduction:-s

moree golfer
19th October 2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry mate but mine is gooooone.

BTW nice to meet you DR. Do tell us all a little about yourself....

3oneday
19th October 2009, 12:59 PM
I think you might find a few folk joining golf forums with that express purpose over the next month or so ;)

Driving Range
19th October 2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Everyone

As requested :):)

Its tragic , but i first started playing golf after watching a few movies , Happy Gilmore and Tin Cup , Legend of Bagger Vance .

Am left handed , so obviously by favorite is Big Phil . My local golf club is Glenmore Park Heritage , Penrith, NSW . And have played on one overseas course at Empire Country Club in Brunai .

But as per my user name , i am at the driving range most of the time as its great just to just keep on hitting until you get into a groove .

Thats me , nice to meet you all

Driving Range

Driving Range
19th October 2009, 03:33 PM
Hi guys

Don’t know if my last post came through.
Apologies for not introducing myself.

From a cricketing background, i first took up golf after watching Aaron Badley take the Australian Open as an amateur. Have always watched people like Norman, IBF and Nick Faldo.
I am a left hander so my favourite is Big Phil.
My local course is Glenmore Park Heritage, Penrith, NSW.
The only overseas course i have played is Empire Country Club, Brunei, but would love to play St Andrews one day.
My user name describes my golf, due to work, I only have time to get out to the driving range. But it’s great just to work on your swing and get your timing right until you’re in a zone where you could hit all day.
I own a set of MAXFLI XD golf clubs which serve me well enough.

Nice to meet you all

Ferrins
19th October 2009, 07:12 PM
You can have my 6 day ticket if you promise me 72 virgins upon my death.

Ferrins
19th October 2009, 07:13 PM
That if it ever gets here.

3oneday
19th October 2009, 07:14 PM
Who sold you that ?

Ferrins
19th October 2009, 07:16 PM
Clue: It's coming from Woop Woop.

3oneday
19th October 2009, 07:17 PM
Oh, Moree fella ? you'll be right, although I could imagine several Aussie Post employees scanning mail for these tickets ;)

Ferrins
19th October 2009, 07:22 PM
Bought a great pair of compact Pentax binoculars today. Perfect condition, waterproof, 8 by 25. Tried them at the course today and they were brilliant. $65 at Cashies. My plan is to put myself on the righthand side of a long par four and scope Tigers tee off and hopefully he lands near me for a close look at his approach and then use binoc's to watch him on the green.

Driving Range
20th October 2009, 10:12 AM
You can have my 6 day ticket if you promise me 72 virgins upon my death.

Umm Ferrins , although a 6 day ticket would be great , i cant promise you 72 virgins , have you tried Ebay ? :)