PDA

View Full Version : RoboCup - putting green ball return - Preliminary Offer

daMANiack
18th October 2009, 02:36 AM
Hi,

I'm looking at bringing into OZ a new hot gadget from the PGA show called RoboCup, it's a putting ball return device to use on a real putting green.

Shipping from USA is the killer, I need to bring in about 10-12 to spread the shipping cost.

Drummond Gold has the RoboCup, maybe not instock at a RRP of A$89.95. RRP in USA is US$59.95 + shipping.

I'm hoping to negotiate a price with a USA supplier and sell for around A$66.00 shipped within Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNJyiD2v3e4

If you're interested, let me know so I can include.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

bebo
18th October 2009, 12:45 PM
I am in. Just need to want for another 14 people to sign in thu

henno
18th October 2009, 12:56 PM
What about the ones you miss?

Peter
18th October 2009, 02:22 PM
What about the ones you miss?
Simple.

1. You look shocked;
2. Take a step back to re-check the line;
3. Shake your head and mutter to indicate to others on the practice green that you can't believe it didn't break into the hole;
4. Adjust your white belt; and
5. Move a bit closer so you have less chance of missing the next one.

henno
18th October 2009, 02:32 PM
Bahahaha! :smt038

Jono
18th October 2009, 02:35 PM
There is this long sausage shaped door stop thingie that you can put behind the hole so the missed putts can bounce off it and go in the hole.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this products is because when you are on a putting green, you normal putt from different directions. You don't normally putt from the same direction all the time.

Hux
18th October 2009, 03:08 PM
There is this long sausage shaped door stop thingie that you can put behind the hole so the missed putts can bounce off it and go in the hole.

The only reason I wouldn't buy this products is because when you are on a putting green, you normal putt from different directions. You don't normally putt from the same direction all the time.

Yeah great idea if you putt from the opposite side of the returner so the ball flicks 30 foot the other way.

Actually it would be a tonne of fun having the ball flicking randomly so you have to walk to the new location to putt.

daMANiack
18th October 2009, 07:17 PM
Hi,

That would be a great idea for RoboCup2, a selectable option to rotate a little when ejecting ball so that next time, ball will eject in a different direction.

Even I can can get 5 or 6 definites, I'll probably get the 10-12 and sell balance somewhere else.

If I can get the price down when purchased, I'll pass on the savings to forum members.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

Yeah great idea if you putt from the opposite side of the returner so the ball flicks 30 foot the other way.

Actually it would be a tonne of fun having the ball flicking randomly so you have to walk to the new location to putt.

PeteyD
18th October 2009, 10:16 PM
I can see the gopher from caddyshack launching the ball back at you with a rocket launcher set up!