PDA

View Full Version : Dotty vs Ping Jr - Coffs vs Ping Snr Syd sun1/11

Coffs_Hacker
14th October 2009, 07:44 PM
Time to get the semis done and dusted. Course to be decided on soon with a mid morn tee time (I hope). Hopefully AndyP wont steal all the rest of the crew from syd and we can get a second group happening.

1) Coffs
2) Dotty
3) Ping
4) Ping Jr

Pinglauncher
24th October 2009, 07:00 PM
We are booked in at 11:33 at Carnarvon so we can keep Grunt happy and get the matches out of the way.

Looking forward to meeting Dotty and Coffs :D

Pinglauncher
1st November 2009, 04:23 PM
Well it was a pretty warm day today at Carnarvon and the matches are finally done and dusted.

Ping Jnr vs Dotty

Scott made the turn at 1 up and it was a pretty tight match. Nathan then won 3 holes through the next 6 to be 2 up. A good chip in by Scott saw the match dormy two, whereby Nathan had his worst hole of the day. A great 2 putt from long range by Scott on the last hole saw him square the match.

The boys went back down the first hole where Nathan has made a clutch par putt to win the hole and the match. Well done Jnr :D

Coffs Hacker vs Pinglauncher

This one was a pretty strange match. I could not have driven the ball any worse I don't think and Craig would probably say the same about his putting.

I made the turn at 1 up and seemed to just find enough ways out of the trees to get up and down when it mattered. The final result was a 4 and 3 win which seemed a little embarrassing considering how I played. I guess that is the way of match play.

It was really good to meet Scott and Craig and hope to catch up with them for another match.

Thanks again guys :smt038

Dotty
1st November 2009, 06:28 PM
Ping, Coffs and Junior, thanks for the day. Once again, always a pleasure to play with NSW OzGolfers.

Grunt
1st November 2009, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a good day, Nice Win to the Pings. Can you guys play the final before the Champs? Not essential but nice to tick off.

Coffs_Hacker
1st November 2009, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the game to chris, scott and Nathan - well done to chris and nathan on there wins. Currently trolling ebay for a new putter cause its the putters fault not mine. I still think we should of checked the legallity of Pings wedges. I lost track of how many holes he was in trouble only to pitch to a foot and have the ball spin to a stop. :wink: