PDA

View Full Version : Traded: TM Itsy Bitsy 35" for blade putter

KristianJ
8th October 2009, 01:00 PM
After my round @ NSW on Monday with my old Anser copy, I wouldn't mind finding a similarly styled and value putter to replace my Itsy Bitsy as my main flat stick. Odyssey or Yes preferred brands, must be heel shafted and 35".

Itsy Bitsy is in good condition - stock grip was replaced by previous owner with a Lamkin Jumbo Putter grip, which I found great for my larger hands. Headcover included. Plumber's bend, heel shafted, 35". Pics will come tonight when I get home from work.

PM me with pics of your putter if you'd like to trade - if there's no interest in a trade within a few days, I'll amend the thread and add a sale price.

backintheswing
8th October 2009, 04:24 PM
I have a Ping Ti4 Anser. Beautiful putter which is face balanced. Link to a pic which is like the putter.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t197304.html

I have no camera at the moment but it is in good condition and comes with a Ping Redwood cover. Let me know.

KristianJ
8th October 2009, 09:36 PM
Got some pics of the Itsy Bitsy.

swing, that one looks rather intriguing...I'll see what else comes up over the next day or so.

KristianJ
8th October 2009, 10:27 PM
Found a Yes! Callie-F that was just a bit closer to what I was looking for, so consider this Itsy Bitsy traded. :)