PDA

View Full Version : Powerbilt deluxe Cart Bag - SOLD

BrisVegas
7th February 2005, 09:59 AM
Anyone looking for a very nice cart or buggy bag in perfect condition? I'm selling mine as it taking up cupboard space. Hardly used. Pics and info at :-

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14105&item=7133030439&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

"Powerbilt deluxe cart bag. 9 inch diameter with 6-way full length dividers. 10 spacious pockets oriented for cart or buggy use. Umbrella compartment and large shoe/clothing pockets on the sides. Convenient pockets for personal items, golf balls, tees and score cards.

Colour is black with red highlights and suede panels, with Powerbilt logo. The full rain hood is removable and the club dividers are soft-lined to protect shafts. Comes with a carry strap that can be attached either front or back. Easy to load into the car with grab-handles on both sides, top and bottom. Very little use. In as new condition. "

BrisVegas
17th February 2005, 03:07 PM
Sold on ebay. Yippee! A bit more cupboard space just opened up... :lol:

AndyP
17th February 2005, 03:19 PM
Sold on ebay. Yippee! A bit more cupboard space just opened up... :lol:
Only takes one bid doesn't it.

I guess you would've liked it to go for a bit more though.

BrisVegas
18th February 2005, 08:32 AM
Only takes one bid doesn't it.

I guess you would've liked it to go for a bit more though.

Yes mate, of course. :roll: I was hoping a bidding frenzy would erupt and I'd end up getting over $500 for my bag, but it didn't... Them's the breaks. :wink: