PDA

View Full Version : Giggity Goooooooooo

live4golf
5th October 2009, 09:22 PM
New to this site....member of another golf forum. I like crapping on about golf, cricket, footy (especially my beloved Weagles)...anything really.

Have been a handy golfer in the past, brief glimpses of brilliance generally all too short and all too infrequent.

Anyway, I generally have an opinion on something and generally voice it, as long as you agree with me we'll get on fine...hahahahaha...seriously, agree with me :smt036

Yossarian
5th October 2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome. Was it just passover at ISG or something? Exodus, movement of jah people.

Did anyone turn off the lights over there?

MegaWatty
5th October 2009, 09:25 PM
AKA?

KristianJ
5th October 2009, 09:27 PM
AKA?

The guy with the Quagmire avatar that could possibly give people seizures, I'm guessing :lol: If so, hi PJ/L4G! If not, welcome, whoever you are.

Daves
5th October 2009, 09:27 PM
AKA?

L4G I believe.

Welcome by the way!

Minor_Threat
5th October 2009, 09:28 PM
Hey mate..
Are the Weagles off the juice yet?

Have fun..

Daves
5th October 2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome. Was it just passover at ISG or something? Exodus, movement of jah people.

Not yet but it's coming. Lots of petty crap going on from what I can see. I believe a couple of posts may have been deleted today!? then thread locked.

MegaWatty
5th October 2009, 09:31 PM
I was thinking L4G, but I have seen someone else with giggity in their signature over there....I think!

live4golf
5th October 2009, 09:34 PM
How do I change my name?...yeah, L4G.

Not really jumping from ISG, I enjoy playing different courses..same with Forums :)

Minor_Threat...no, they are not. Apparently Staker couldn't keep up, I'm sure he'll be with your blokes soon, that's where all the washed up Lions go :)

Minor_Threat
5th October 2009, 09:37 PM
Minor_Threat...no, they are not. Apparently Staker couldn't keep up, I'm sure he'll be with your blokes soon, that's where all the washed up Lions go :)
LOL Staker at the Dogs, won't happen..

Yeah if the Lions are giving away some more washed up players similar to Aker we will take them!

ParMaster
5th October 2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome.

dc68
5th October 2009, 09:38 PM
(especially my beloved Weagles

Not another WAnker ;).......... Welcome anyway.

pom
5th October 2009, 09:43 PM
How do I change my name?...yeah, L4G.

Not really jumping from ISG, I enjoy playing different courses..same with Forums :)

Hi Giggity . " hey look the gangs all here" or at least a good percentage. Seems someone has taken it upon themself to play big brother.
Was not impressed when they deleted half of a post which totally changed the meaning of the rest.
Oh well . Will have to chat here instead.:)

live4golf
5th October 2009, 09:47 PM
LOL Staker at the Dogs, won't happen..

Yeah if the Lions are giving away some more washed up players similar to Aker we will take them!

Hahahaha, yeah, I guess he has been good for you blokes...maybe he just doesn't like being north of the border.

live4golf
5th October 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Giggity . " hey look the gangs all here" or at least a good percentage. Seems someone has taken it upon themself to play big brother.
Was not impressed when they deleted half of a post which totally changed the meaning of the rest.

Hi Pom. Just remember that on this forum I DO NOT SLICE MY DRIVES!!!!! :)

live4golf
5th October 2009, 09:50 PM
Not another WAnker ;).......... Welcome anyway.

If it's any consolation I live in Sydney...AFL talk here kills me. Swans this, Swans that.

Pegasus2357
5th October 2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome Giggity/L4G

pom
5th October 2009, 10:00 PM
I'll believe it when I see it mate:razz::razz:

Dazza
5th October 2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome, whoever you are! :)

Courty
5th October 2009, 10:03 PM
Welcome.

MegaWatty
5th October 2009, 10:26 PM

And you can putt....:roll:

Eldrick
5th October 2009, 10:33 PM
G'day

Dotty
5th October 2009, 10:55 PM
Welcome.

You are lucky we've had a change of government. The coalition wouldn't have let you ISG'ers get past Ashmore Reef. :)

Handy Hint 1. Multi-quote function on the bottom RHS of the posts allows you to put multiple replies into a single post.

Handy Hint 2. The Search function, personal messaging, attachments/pictures and smilies all work here. Feel free to use them.

Enjoy. And play nice.

live4golf
6th October 2009, 08:24 AM
And you can putt....:roll:

Actually I think I have sorted that out...I'll leave the details for another thread though...

Jon
6th October 2009, 08:32 AM
Welcome L4G, it's a mass decampment.:lol:

Jon
6th October 2009, 08:38 AM
Notice ISG Admin deleted your post offering to pass on details of Ozgolf via email then promptly locked the thread, reason being (Think we’ve given Vision enough of yet another thread here – time to close up shop.) pretty heavy handed eh?:?

Hamo84
6th October 2009, 08:57 AM
Notice ISG Admin deleted your post offering to pass on details of Ozgolf via email then promptly locked the thread, reason being (Think we’ve given Vision enough of yet another thread here – time to close up shop.) pretty heavy handed eh?:?
is tht why its locked.... think its a bit ordinary

Dotty
6th October 2009, 09:09 AM
Am I missing something?

Why would someone post details about the competitor's product on the ISG website?

To me, it sounds like wearing a Hungry Jacks sandwich board in a McDonalds restaurant. Or handing out Ford brochures in a Holden showroom.

MegaWatty
6th October 2009, 09:35 AM
Am I missing something?

Why would someone post details about the competitor's product on the ISG website?

To me, it sounds like wearing a Hungry Jacks sandwich board in a McDonalds restaurant. Or handing out Ford brochures in a Holden showroom.

Because you can't PM! No one posted, just offered their email address.

Dotty
6th October 2009, 09:56 AM
After posting that, I remembered that I found about the third golf forum, by someone pasting it as their avatar. (And when Admin stopped that, he just changed his username to the URL. :lol:)

Yossarian
6th October 2009, 10:11 AM

Welcome L4G, it's an exodus.:lol:

Is there an echo in here?

terrys
6th October 2009, 10:40 AM
Hey Paul!

live4golf
6th October 2009, 10:44 AM
Hey Paul!

G'day Terry....good weekend in the Hunter? - I saw the results, nice work :)

Jon
6th October 2009, 12:04 PM
Morning Yoss, didn't realise you had exclusive rights to the word, remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Anyhow, will edit it to something that may be a little less abrasive to you.:lol:
Is there an echo in here?

pom
6th October 2009, 07:28 PM
I was the 3rd member to have their E-Mail address removed. Stupid part is that there is always another way around it.
The information was passed on to the poster that asked for it so all ISG got was bad PR:)

Yossarian
6th October 2009, 07:34 PM
Morning Yoss, didn't realise you had exclusive rights to the word, remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Anyhow, will edit it to something that may be a little less abrasive to you.:lol:

I was hoping for another bible quote but oh well. :wink:

Jon
6th October 2009, 07:35 PM
Australia's number one golf web site seems pretty quiet now Pom, only a handful online.:roll:
I was the 3rd member to have their E-Mail address removed. Stupid part is that there is always another way around it.
The information was passed on to the poster that asked for it so all ISG got was bad PR:)

Jon
6th October 2009, 07:38 PM
Better luck next time.:wink:
I was hoping for another bible quote but oh well. :wink:

markTHEblake
6th October 2009, 09:21 PM
Notice ISG Admin deleted your post offering to pass on details of Ozgolf via email then promptly locked the thread

and he didnt get banned - stuff me they are getting soft there!

pom
6th October 2009, 09:26 PM
and he didnt get banned - stuff me they are getting soft there!
Just goes to show How Special I am. You guys should be honoured to have me:razz::razz::razz: