PDA

View Full Version : My long weekend away

shory
2nd October 2009, 06:05 PM
Well today was the day i should have been at Forster ready to play in the weekend comp.
Me and a few fellows from my club head up each year and to say i look forward to it is a under statement.
Yesterday i was happy as a pig in sh## , went and bought myself some new balls and glove, even pulled the clubs out and gave them a clean.
All packed and ready to go to bed nice and early and the phone rings, Were informed one of the missus relos has had a accident :shock: so she headed up there this morning and thankfully the relo is doing ok.
Family comes first so im sitting at home with two of my daughters (teenage they know everything:smt013) being the good Dad:smt038, when my mates ring me from Forster to tell me they just finished 18 and are now heading to the club to get stuck into the liquid amber. Gee this must be worth some browny points.
Well thats my sook for the weekend :mrgreen:

Jarro
2nd October 2009, 06:17 PM
Massive browny points mate.

cash in 8)

Dotty
2nd October 2009, 07:09 PM
Seeing her relo is doing okay, your missus thought it was a shame to waste those tee times, and is heading over to Forster.

:twisted:

zigwah
2nd October 2009, 07:25 PM
inconsiderare bastards!

shory
3rd October 2009, 03:52 PM
Seeing her relo is doing okay, your missus thought it was a shame to waste those tee times, and is heading over to Forster.

:twisted:

I was bloody wondering why she aint home yet :roll:

shory
3rd October 2009, 03:54 PM
inconsiderare bastards!

I was thinking the same thing Zig :-k

Tongueboy
3rd October 2009, 04:47 PM
get a wet arse up there I think. been miserable here all day.