PDA

View Full Version : Boxter New to forum

Boxter
22nd September 2009, 11:00 PM
Firstly thanks to those guys that responded to my thread in the pro shop appreciate your replys good to see peoples opinions on different things.
Stumbled across this site by accident really like the way its set out.

To introduce myself started back in the game now for the past 12 months on and off after a long period where i didnt play about 8 yrs handicap lapsed (was off 6) even though I was still a member at everglades on the central coast. Played a bit of junior golf at muirfield in sydney before moving up to central coast. Have 2 Boys who surfing competively their currently in Victoria surfing at the Rip Curl Grom Search but time for dad to play golf and I am really enjoying both the social side and competitive side. Hope to get them interested in the game but for now they join me occassionally to smash some balls at the range.

Hope to post more and give my views happy to be back playing golf again its a great game so many good courses to play. Just joined Gosford GC and am finding the finer points of chipping putting the hardest to get feeling back.

Thanks again and hello to everyone

Yossarian
22nd September 2009, 11:02 PM
Do you drive a boxter? That was a cool game on playstation.

Oh and welcome!

Boxter
22nd September 2009, 11:08 PM
Unfortunately not named after my dog Bullmastif 70kg male then got female who i named Porscha 50 kg. But classic car none the less. I like fords always have since the xy gt falcon.

adlo
22nd September 2009, 11:12 PM
Welcome.

Do you like gold?

http://www.channel4.com/film/media/images/Channel4/film/A/austin_powers_goldmember_xl_02--film-A.jpg

Jarro
23rd September 2009, 06:39 AM
Welcome Boxy

moree golfer
23rd September 2009, 08:39 AM
G'day Boxter. Welcome to the best golf forum.

My wife has family at Avoca Beach and West Gosford. I will have to give you a yell when I am down there to line up a hit at Gosford. We are spending Xmas there this year too.

dhills2
23rd September 2009, 10:08 AM
Welcome Boxy, just sent you a couple of PMs anyway.

I've also just joined Gosford GC so will be keen for a hit over summer with anyone who doesn't mind having a laugh while I hack my way around the course.

Tongueboy
23rd September 2009, 10:21 AM
Welcome Boxy, just sent you a couple of PMs anyway.

I've also just joined Gosford GC so will be keen for a hit over summer with anyone who doesn't mind having a laugh while I hack my way around the course.

good. i will keep you pair in mind. I am up the road a little bit(40ks)but keen to get something going on the central coast....

and gidday Boxter

Boxter
23rd September 2009, 02:13 PM
No worries I live at Macmasters Beach and am always at avoca with my boys where they surf that sounds good let me know closer to xmas when your down line up a game.

Boxter
23rd September 2009, 02:46 PM
no worries you up top end of the coast

Dazza
23rd September 2009, 04:56 PM
Welcome Boxter! :)

Godscountry
3rd March 2010, 08:59 PM
Hey Boxter,
Im a newbie to the forum too. My golfing journet sounds similar to yours!!
I have a brother who lives at Mcmasters Beach. Will have to hit you up for a game when I go down to visit. He plays a bit as well

Hawkers2008
4th March 2010, 12:57 PM
Welcome Boxter

All-star
4th March 2010, 07:47 PM
Welcome mate, I to have just started golf up again and the short game need a lot of work.

Ferrins
4th March 2010, 07:52 PM
Welcome mate, I also have the short game of someone who has just started back.

Hamo84
4th March 2010, 09:07 PM
welcome aboard boxter

Daves
4th March 2010, 09:38 PM
I would also say welcome but Boxter hasn't logged in since November so it might be wasted!

KristianJ
4th March 2010, 09:45 PM
Man punted Boxter? :?