PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Taylor made Itsy Bitsy Spider d/bend putter and any suggestions re Hybrid club

Boxter
20th September 2009, 10:08 AM
Hi all,
Having just got back into the game after a break of about 8 yrs just bought a set Callaway x22 with rifle Flighted shafts 6.5 1/2 inch longer standard 3 - pw which I love. Did get prev set of x22tours off ebay about 4 mths ago (which turned out to be fakes) another story but got money back through pay pal so all good there.

Anyway after new putter (currently have cobra putter 10 yrs old soft face which i just dont feel confident with and with the new technology these days tried a few and liked the itsy bitsy spider from taylor made d/ bend 35 inches length. after opinions anyone have one for sale.

Also looking for hybrid tried ping i15 17degree and loved it. any suggestions welcomed. thanks again.

Ferrins
20th September 2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the Ozgolf forum. Glad yuor getting back into your golf. I've got hybrids coming out of my rear orifice at the moment. There all in stiff flex and I need to part company with some.
TaylorMade recue mid 16*
Nike CPR 16*
King Cobra Pro 18*
Royal Collection BBD's 21*
Sonartec 23*

zacdullard
20th September 2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to Ozgolf. Introduce yourself to everyone.

fredstar
21st September 2009, 10:40 PM
just started using an itsy bitsy putter today. love it! comes off the face really solid, even on off centre hits. will be keeping it for sure and selling my odyssey tour.

BrisVegas
22nd September 2009, 07:43 AM
Welcome to the Ozgolf forum. Glad yuor getting back into your golf. I've got hybrids coming out of my rear orifice at the moment. There all in stiff flex and I need to part company with some.
TaylorMade recue mid 16*
Nike CPR 16*
King Cobra Pro 18*
Royal Collection BBD's 21*
Sonartec 23*

The Baffler Pro 18deg is a solid club, easy to look at. The Sonartecs are great too, just a bit harder on the eye.

dhills2
22nd September 2009, 09:30 AM
G'day Boxter - firstly, welcome.
Secondly, I agree with Brisvegas' thoughts on the hybrids. The other hybrids I'd try are the Adams range. I have the Adams Pro which is one of the best clubs I have hit. However I hear that the A3OS are even more forgiving - hard to imagine.
As for the putter - you might like to take a look at the classifieds of another well known local golf forum - I saw some older TM Rossa Monza Corza putters there similar to mine which I think are a steal for $40-50.
Happy hunting.