PDA

View Full Version : Wynnum GC, Friday 4th

macleod
2nd February 2005, 10:08 AM
anyone want to join me for wynnum this friday?

give me a pm before tomorrow so i can sort a teetime, gets booked up but most of the time they buggers never turnup fully.

i will remember my shoes this time, promise to get there in record time again so im coming from graceville if anyone who wanted to join me needs a lift or vice versa if you're coming from outside my area.

$15

macleod
3rd February 2005, 08:45 AM
cool, i'll take this as a no.

mmm...lovely weather for it today

Jarro
3rd February 2005, 05:06 PM
sorry Macca, i would've joined ya .. but i had a day off yesterday to play Nudgee.

.. maybe in a couple of weeks time we can catch up for a midweek hit somewhere :?:

macleod
3rd February 2005, 07:21 PM
sorry Macca, i would've joined ya .. but i had a day off yesterday to play Nudgee.

.. maybe in a couple of weeks time we can catch up for a midweek hit somewhere :?:
no worries, i would have tried nudgee with you as per your invitation but it seems that within 18 minutes of your post....

Jarro
3rd February 2005, 07:23 PM

no worries, i would have tried nudgee with you as per your invitation but it seems that within 18 minutes of your post....

i know, you have to be quick around here :wink:

come and play the re-configured South course .... the greens are awesome at the moment 8)

damoocow
3rd February 2005, 09:30 PM
sorry macca - have not really been lurking around ozgolf recently so missed all this - I'm with jarro - let's have a midweek hit somewhere [in a comp though!] - played the new V Park a couple of weeks ago - good nick but SHORT - ah the memories !
damoocow

markTHEblake
3rd February 2005, 10:25 PM
How about Jimboomba, only $15 on wednesdays.

damoocow
3rd February 2005, 10:39 PM
$15 plus $80 petrol to get there !!!

damoocow

macleod
4th February 2005, 04:21 PM
How about Jimboomba, only $15 on wednesdays.
yup, played there on wednesday just gone.

the blue roo is the 16th of feb is anyone is interested let me know.

markTHEblake
4th February 2005, 05:06 PM
Interested