PDA

View Full Version : Nudgee 2/02/2005 8am

Jarro
30th January 2005, 07:54 PM
looking for 2 Ozgolfers to partner myself and my mate MikeP(the Ho)

format is single stab.

any takers :?: :?:

Onewood
30th January 2005, 08:02 PM
looking for 2 Ozgolfers to partner myself and my mate MikeP(the Ho)

format is single stab.

any takers :?: :?:

Mathew is back tomorrow and will be keen for a hit 8)

So yes Mat and I are in :P

BrisVegas
30th January 2005, 08:11 PM
Congrats you guys. That's an official moneylist ozgolf day organised in 8 minutes. :lol: Have fun you mid-week bastards... :P

Onewood
30th January 2005, 08:19 PM
Congrats you guys. That's an official moneylist ozgolf day organised in 8 minutes. :lol: Have fun you mid-week bastards... :P

8 min :shock: gee Jarro, your getting slow at organising :lol: :lol:

I think he read some where that I said I was looking for a game on wed and to play Nudgee (my second home :D ) was an easy one to make my mind up :D Along with Mat being out of golf for about 5 weeks..

Jarro
30th January 2005, 09:13 PM
He's right Dion .... i knew if i hung one out there, it wouldn't take long to get a bite :wink: :lol:

Jarro
30th January 2005, 09:35 PM
Have fun you mid-week bastards... :P

let me know if you're ever free for one of these wednesday jaunts Dion ... i'd be more than happy to take a sickie and play the comp with ya :wink: :lol:

Onewood
1st February 2005, 07:28 PM
Jarro, Mathew is out to get us :D

He went out to Logan today and shot 69 :shock: with 2 x 3 putt bogeys

5 x birds
2 x bogeys
11 x pars

he loves the wedges 8)

Jarro
1st February 2005, 07:37 PM
Jarro, Mathew is out to get us :D

He went out to Logan today and shot 69 :shock: with 2 x 3 putt bogeys

5 x birds
2 x bogeys
11 x pars

he loves the wedges 8)

WOW :shock:

if i had've known he'd score that well with the RAC's, i wouldn't have sold them to him :P :wink:

my new wedges arrived today, can't wait to try 'em out tomorrow 8)

Onewood
1st February 2005, 07:45 PM
WOW :shock:

if i had've known he'd score that well with the RAC's, i wouldn't have sold them to him :P :wink:

my new wedges arrived today, can't wait to try 'em out tomorrow 8)

So I'm up against 2 HO's :D I think Mat has only used the new rac about 4 time and he's creaming them 8)

Jarro
2nd February 2005, 12:50 PM
scores for the day :

MikeP 37
Jarro 35
Mat 34
Onewood 28

I'd also like to add that MikeP (percy) is a frequent "lurker" in here. I'm trying to get him to become a registered member .... but he's a little hesitant :roll:

Onewood
2nd February 2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the day Jarro, 8)

Pitty about my golf :evil: I'm glad I got that one out of the system :D

Jarro
2nd February 2005, 01:17 PM
yeah Kev .... that's about the most "off" i've ever seen you on a golf course :smt017

We all seemed to have some bad bounces and what not today. I still cannot believe i couldn't find my tee-shot on the 9th :-s :x

BrisVegas
2nd February 2005, 01:40 PM
yeah Kev .... that's about the most "off" i've ever seen you on a golf course :smt017

We all seemed to have some bad bounces and what not today. I still cannot believe i couldn't find my tee-shot on the 9th :-s :x

Crikey Mark, where the hell did you hit it? Did you give the trees to the left a decent shake? :wink:

Jarro
2nd February 2005, 01:46 PM
Crikey Mark, where the hell did you hit it? Did you give the trees to the left a decent shake? :wink:

Dion, my 6 iron went just left of the green, about pin high, and was nowhere to be found :x The only place it could have gone was into one of those dense little shrubs they have along the left there, but none of us could find it after looking for a good 10 minutes :(

really could have used 1 or 2 points on that hole too :roll:

CobraSS
2nd February 2005, 01:47 PM
plugged maybe?

Jarro
2nd February 2005, 01:50 PM
plugged maybe?

thought that also, and had a good look around the spot where i thought it would have landed... but didn't see a thing :roll: