PDA

View Full Version : FS - TM360tour with 757X, SMT Nemesis, 3 wood and stuff

goughy
29th January 2005, 06:58 AM
Hey all. Time for this to move on (yes, so I can get a ping :roll: ).

Lets say it's well used. There's no tour designation on it but it has a pretty square face and takes .335 shafts so there is your tour proof.

Looking for $250 plus shipping. Would be a great head if you want to play around with different shafts etc. There is a slight rattle in the head. I think it is 9*. Comes with TM 5xd head cover.

9* SMT Nemesis with grafaloy blue regular shaft. Probably a bit stiffer due to the bore depth and also because some believe these shafts play stiffer than there designation. Great condition with headcover. $180.

Callaway warbird 3 wood with SANDVIK titanium stiff shaft. Still in good nic, probably excellent condition for it's age. No Headcover. Looking for $100.

Wilson Crocodile cart bag. Blue and black trim, some slight fading. Tons of pockets and a removeable backpack bottom pocket which could be used as a shoe bag or shag bag. $60.

I've also got an NV75S pullout. Not used much. $70.00

I've also got a prolite 45S still in a 3 wood which has a small fracture forming on the face. $30 for the shaft and you can have the head too. By the way, the head is a 200tour smoothy 13*. I don't have the guts to use it in case she shatters in my face. You may be different. And if you see the head, no, I didn't misstreat it. It came like that.

It's all going to ebay soon, just thought I'd give ya's first dibs.

Fishman Dan
29th January 2005, 07:09 AM
Hey all. Time for this to move on (yes, so I can get a ping :roll: ).

No shame in that mate ;) =D> \:D/

Jarro
29th January 2005, 08:03 AM
there you go Fishy .... there's that big-headed driver you're looking for :wink:

Good luck in your quest for new woods Goughy 8)

Trung
29th January 2005, 10:30 PM
Callaway warbird 3 wood with SANDVIK titanium stiff shaft.

Onewood, please explain :?:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Onewood
30th January 2005, 07:48 AM
Callaway warbird 3 wood with SANDVIK titanium stiff shaft.

Onewood, please explain :?:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

:? Sandvik are a world wide company and make hack saw blades as well :? I work with rubber so this maybe a little too much flex for a shaft :lol: :lol: